Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 5. (Read 77238 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
White label debit cards is non-branded debit cards issued by Optherium for companies for the use of such debit card by another company under its own brand.
Can they be used all over the world?
It cannot be otherwise, there is always a need to withdraw money from any ATM around the world, otherwise the cards are not relevant and of course OPTHERIUM knows about it.
There are no obstacles for user convenience, debit or virtual cards, Optherium works with IBAN and this is not unimportant, it suits everyone.

Optherium creates different products on blockchain for bank and financial organization. I think that soon blockchain technology will be used more often.
Activity: 56
White label debit cards is non-branded debit cards issued by Optherium for companies for the use of such debit card by another company under its own brand.
It cannot be otherwise, there is always a need to withdraw money from any ATM around the world, otherwise the cards are not relevant and of course OPTHERIUM knows about it.
There are no obstacles for user convenience, debit or virtual cards, Optherium works with IBAN and this is not unimportant, it suits everyone.
Activity: 62
They changed their conception and started to create products for business but not for private people. They have white label debit cards for business.
Tell us more about the white label debit cards?

The white label for the card is something unknown to me. Is this some kind of special debit card?

This is a debit cards for companies that companies use under their oun brand. We create technology for business and they use this technology under their own brand.

As I understand it is more simple to issue white label debit cards for business than simple debit cards for private persons.
With the color of the card and the features, I understand that Optherium in its field offers business services and debit cards for enterprises.
Activity: 104
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
They changed their conception and started to create products for business but not for private people. They have white label debit cards for business.

The white label for the card is something unknown to me. Is this some kind of special debit card?

This is a debit cards for companies that companies use under their oun brand. We create technology for business and they use this technology under their own brand.

As I understand it is more simple to issue white label debit cards for business than simple debit cards for private persons.

It is very hard to get a bank licence to issuer a debit cards for private persons.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

Activity: 38

●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 309
Optherium creates products that can be used for finance and banking sphere using the blockchain technology, but this products are for business.

Activity: 57
Optherium creates products that can be used for finance and banking sphere using the blockchain technology, but this products are for business.
●Social Crypto Trading●
When people lose their own money very often they lost control. It is hard to  trade by personal money.
This is the basis for any bidding. Where some lose, others find.
Activity: 309

I don’t argue that investor attitudes have changed for startups, since 2017 it has changed to a wary one, but I meant that blockchain technology is developing and its use is interesting for investors as a potentially profitable investment.

Cryptocurrency is actively developing. But still now there are a lot of scams and it is necessary to carefully choose the projects for investment.

The most important thing is the realization of all planned ideas. It is really very hard to develop the project and realize all ideas when market falls.
Activity: 78

I don’t argue that investor attitudes have changed for startups, since 2017 it has changed to a wary one, but I meant that blockchain technology is developing and its use is interesting for investors as a potentially profitable investment.

Cryptocurrency is actively developing. But still now there are a lot of scams and it is necessary to carefully choose the projects for investment.
Activity: 58

Investors are actively investing in blockchain projects, the potential of tokens is higher than other projects with a less successful idea without involving blockchain technology, this is competition.
Do you live in 2017?
Investors are already afraid of startups related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It was correctly said above that there are few real projects on the blockchain. The vast majority of projects are either scam or future losers.
There are some people who do not realize or do not want to come to terms with the current market situation, there are more and more meaningless startups, but investors are in no hurry to invest in that direction.
Activity: 56

Investors are actively investing in blockchain projects, the potential of tokens is higher than other projects with a less successful idea without involving blockchain technology, this is competition.
Do you live in 2017?
Investors are already afraid of startups related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It was correctly said above that there are few real projects on the blockchain. The vast majority of projects are either scam or future losers.
There are some people who do not realize or do not want to come to terms with the current market situation, there are more and more meaningless startups, but investors are in no hurry to invest in that direction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

Do you live in 2017?
Activity: 68
Volatility is high because many assets are not liquid. There are not enough limit orders from buyers and sellers on the market. Therefore, sometimes $500-1000 is enough to sharp shift the market by 50% (of course, this does not apply to such as BTC, ETH).

I agree that a lot of tokens are backed by nothing, they do not have liquidity at all, trading volumes are small.
Activity: 62
I think that the most important thing for every project is to continue development in spite of market conditions.

It is very hard to develop a cryptocurrency projects because of big competition and difficult market conditions.
The competition is huge only superficially, in fact it is not so, if you analyze, it turns out a minimum of projects with strategies for sustainable development and progress.
I do not agree that there are few promising projects and the competition is minimal, blockchain technology was taken with enthusiasm and each project attracts this technology in different areas.
Many people want to try to create a project, develop ecosystem and develop a product and services using the blockchain and all of them are potential competitors.
Activity: 58
I think that the most important thing for every project is to continue development in spite of market conditions.

It is very hard to develop a cryptocurrency projects because of big competition and difficult market conditions.
The competition is huge only superficially, in fact it is not so, if you analyze, it turns out a minimum of projects with strategies for sustainable development and progress.
I do not agree that there are few promising projects and the competition is minimal, blockchain technology was taken with enthusiasm and each project attracts this technology in different areas.
Pages:
Jump to: