Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 114. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
A year ago, this information has affected investors. There were many topics, such as “a great project, just see how much they raised!” and now other times have come Sad.
Yes, they used to think so, they followed the good news and the crowd, today investors rely only on their decisions.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I remember that massive excitement in the cryptocurrency market. Today, promising projects have become harder to win the trust of investors.
Yes, unfortunately, crypto startups depend on the general hype. Even projects that are almost ready for release hardly raise funds for development.
If investors believe in the project, then in any case he will raise funds for the launch.

I have no doubt that this project will collect the necessary amount of money to run.
Is there already some information on how much money is collected?
Basically, such information is not disclosed until the end of sales, so we will know the answer later.
The representative replied that this is classified information.
Activity: 224

Greetings!
Unfortunately we can't unclose such information due to security reasons.
If you have any more questions you want to know answer to feel free to ask Smiley
The right decision, especially as many investors do not like when they disclose information about their investments.
Almost all projects do not say how much they raised at the ICO stage. Although I think that such data would stimulate investors to buy coins (but I could be wrong)
Such data now does not affect the decision of investors, so I do not worry that the information at this stage is closed.

Yes, in recent days, all customers of the cryptocurrency market have stopped waiting. Because it is not clear how long this calm will continue after the collapse of the cryptocurrency market.

You are right, a lot of traders are now holding their deposits in dollars and just watching the market. Trades very few people.
This is very bad for the market as a whole. The market feels good when a lot of trading happens.
Activity: 336

Greetings!
If you have any more questions you want to know answer to feel free to ask Smiley
The right decision, especially as many investors do not like when they disclose information about their investments.
Almost all projects do not say how much they raised at the ICO stage. Although I think that such data would stimulate investors to buy coins (but I could be wrong)
Activity: 238

I remember that massive excitement in the cryptocurrency market. Today, promising projects have become harder to win the trust of investors.
Yes, unfortunately, crypto startups depend on the general hype. Even projects that are almost ready for release hardly raise funds for development.
If investors believe in the project, then in any case he will raise funds for the launch.

I have no doubt that this project will collect the necessary amount of money to run.
Basically, such information is not disclosed until the end of sales, so we will know the answer later.

If a large investor works in the same direction that the team has chosen for his new project, then it will be easy for him to understand: does such a project have a prospect or not?
The investor is working on finding profitable projects. If an investor has a past in any human activity, then, of course, this area of knowledge will be close to him for analysis. But why limit the ability to earn, if there are potential projects in other areas?

Something I do not understand, what restrictions are you talking about? ICO projects are unique in that they allow any user to invest as an investor. There are no restrictions on knowledge and money.

Restrictions may be for investors only on the minimum amount of the deposit and place of residence. There are no other restrictions for participation in the sale of tokens to investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Yes, in recent days, all customers of the cryptocurrency market have stopped waiting. Because it is not clear how long this calm will continue after the collapse of the cryptocurrency market.

You are right, a lot of traders are now holding their deposits in dollars and just watching the market. Trades very few people.
Profit is important, but the investor will not invest in any project without understanding its perspective, of course, everything depends on the project.
Ideally it should be. In fact, at the end of 2017, people bought almost everything they saw in crypto. Now many have become more cautious, and the projects are choose carefully. But if the market becomes strong again, there will be crazy purchases again.

Investors will allocate money for the purchase of new tokens if new teams work as well as the team OPTHERIUM. Here is a real example to follow.
Yes, one hope for successful projects that will bring profit to investors and this news will attract new people.
In order to attract new people, a positive news background and the growth of the whole cryptocurrency are generated! But while the trend is completely reverse

●Social Crypto Trading●

Greetings!
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 0

Greetings!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Here, for example, this company Hilltop Cybersecurity has a wallet with biometric protection. I think that after a while all electronic wallets will switch to such a protection system.
Oh thanks. You gave a good example. These competitors claim that they have people with military experience in the team. They only specialize in protection, so Optherium has some advantages (another functions).
●Social Crypto Trading●

I recently read that 90 percent of bitcoins are concentrated in a small number of people (about 100 people). Isn't it a major investor?
Suppose now that the capitalization of BTC is 100 billion. If 100 people own it and share it equally, then it is one billion per person. As private, these are large investors.
The market is not controlled by private holders, but by active institutional investors, who have much more money to manage. In addition, startups have altcoins as assets, not BTC. As well as, I do not think it is true that only 100 owners have 90% BTC.
If desired, it is very easy to check on the blockchain.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

For users, it does not matter who will copy the idea and to whom it originally belonged, the main thing is who can bring it to life and become the best. OPTHERIUM will achieve good results.
Yes, it is important to be the first to enter the market with a convenient work product. In this case, it will be difficult for competitors to find their users.
Activity: 252

If a large investor works in the same direction that the team has chosen for his new project, then it will be easy for him to understand: does such a project have a prospect or not?
The investor is working on finding profitable projects. If an investor has a past in any human activity, then, of course, this area of knowledge will be close to him for analysis. But why limit the ability to earn, if there are potential projects in other areas?

Something I do not understand, what restrictions are you talking about? ICO projects are unique in that they allow any user to invest as an investor. There are no restrictions on knowledge and money.
Of course, there are no restrictions, investors can support any project. It is their money and they dispose at their own discretion. Freedom and variety of choice are present.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Activity: 98

Yes, one hope for successful projects that will bring profit to investors and this news will attract new people.

It is time for new teams to change their tactics and work normally in the market. Investors have become smarter. Just because they no longer buy tokens of new projects. They check everything in detail and want to see the concrete actions of the teams, as does the team OPTHERIUM.

Correct investors are doing. They are ready to support projects with useful products, and not to give their deposits to scammers. It's time for people to learn how to work, not deceive.
Activity: 168

It is time for new teams to change their tactics and work normally in the market. Investors have become smarter. Just because they no longer buy tokens of new projects. They check everything in detail and want to see the concrete actions of the teams, as does the team OPTHERIUM.
The situation in the crypto market at this time is not quite calm and favorable for investors. But nevertheless, many people believe in the great future of projects in which they invest and this project is very attractive in terms of investment.

I agree with you. Today on the crypto market not to make quick money. Now those who truly believe in a great future cryptocurrency invest
The future of cryptocurrency looks attractive and investors continue to invest in the development of potentially promising projects.
Jump to: