Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 115. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

I remember that massive excitement in the cryptocurrency market. Today, promising projects have become harder to win the trust of investors.
Yes, unfortunately, crypto startups depend on the general hype. Even projects that are almost ready for release hardly raise funds for development.
If investors believe in the project, then in any case he will raise funds for the launch.

I have no doubt that this project will collect the necessary amount of money to run.
Activity: 252
The situation in the crypto market at this time is not quite calm and favorable for investors. But nevertheless, many people believe in the great future of projects in which they invest and this project is very attractive in terms of investment.

I agree with you. Today on the crypto market not to make quick money. Now those who truly believe in a great future cryptocurrency invest
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
A fair decision, I am pleased that OPTHERIUM thought about small investors and reduced the minimum amount of investment, now the chances are equal.
Many small investors often follow large investors. Perhaps this is due to a decrease in the minimum threshold.
●Social Crypto Trading●

I remember that massive excitement in the cryptocurrency market. Today, promising projects have become harder to win the trust of investors.
Yes, unfortunately, crypto startups depend on the general hype. Even projects that are almost ready for release hardly raise funds for development.
If investors believe in the project, then in any case he will raise funds for the launch.
Activity: 336
Profit is important, but the investor will not invest in any project without understanding its perspective, of course, everything depends on the project.
Ideally it should be. In fact, at the end of 2017, people bought almost everything they saw in crypto. Now many have become more cautious, and the projects are choose carefully. But if the market becomes strong again, there will be crazy purchases again.

Investors will allocate money for the purchase of new tokens if new teams work as well as the team OPTHERIUM. Here is a real example to follow.
Yes, one hope for successful projects that will bring profit to investors and this news will attract new people.
In order to attract new people, a positive news background and the growth of the whole cryptocurrency are generated! But while the trend is completely reverse
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

How many stages of the sale of tokens will the project have? At all stages you can get bonuses?
You can find this information, as well as some other on the project website tde.optherium.io:
Round A                Whitelist              Pre-Sale                Main Sale
Start Date            5 October 2018      5 December 2018    5 February 2019
End Date              5 December 2018   5 February 2019     5 March 2019
OPEX price, USD  $0.75                     $0.85                    $1
Activity: 266

I think that such large investors do not appear here on the forum. To select the right project, they buy tickets and attend the Blockchain conference. And already there conclude an agreement on large amounts of investment.
I do not think that large investors are interested in the crypto market. If you understand how big investors work, it will become clear to you that they have nowhere to invest. One large institutional investor can buy the entire crypto market. But there are a number of problems, and these are not only the risks associated with price movements.
Large investors do not attend the conference. They have a more pleasant reason to travel Wink.
I recently read that 90 percent of bitcoins are concentrated in a small number of people (about 100 people). Isn't it a major investor?
Profit is important, but the investor will not invest in any project without understanding its perspective, of course, everything depends on the project.
Ideally it should be. In fact, at the end of 2017, people bought almost everything they saw in crypto. Now many have become more cautious, and the projects are choose carefully. But if the market becomes strong again, there will be crazy purchases again.

Investors will allocate money for the purchase of new tokens if new teams work as well as the team OPTHERIUM. Here is a real example to follow.
Yes, one hope for successful projects that will bring profit to investors and this news will attract new people.
Activity: 238

I think that such large investors do not appear here on the forum. To select the right project, they buy tickets and attend the Blockchain conference. And already there conclude an agreement on large amounts of investment.
I do not think that large investors are interested in the crypto market. If you understand how big investors work, it will become clear to you that they have nowhere to invest. One large institutional investor can buy the entire crypto market. But there are a number of problems, and these are not only the risks associated with price movements.
Large investors do not attend the conference. They have a more pleasant reason to travel Wink.

I think that these investors, about which you remembered, generally do not invest in young projects, since it is not profitable for them. Therefore, they never attend the Blockchain Conference.

It seems that you mean various large investors. Those investors you are talking about are running a cryptocurrency market. Whereas other large investors, which are not closely connected with cryptocurrencies, because they do business in a different direction, attend conferences and buy coins on personal terms. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Yes, the team OPTHERIUM gave a good example of what should be reliable protection of financial resources. So many will copy this idea. But will they succeed in promoting their projects?
This is true? I do not know another cryptocurrency wallet with biometric identification. It would be nice to explore the possible competitors of this project. Please, give an example.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Optherium celebrates signing a multimillion Euro contract with a reputable new client: TrustMeUp 👏🏻

TrustMeUp: The Innovative Global Trust Ecosystem bred by Optherium powered blockchain technology.

La Valletta, Malta, November 12, 2018 — TrustMeUp and Optherium Labs signed a strategic agreement that paves the way for the development of an innovative global trust ecosystem established on Optherium’s Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network.

TrustMeUp was founded in 2014 by legal and consulting practices: CFC Legal and MPO Trustee. The founders of the first Supporters trust in Italy for a top tier football club are based in Milan and have over 15 years of experience.

Inspired by successful fan-ownership business models such as football clubs Barcelona, Real Madrid, and the Green Bay Packers baseball team, the Supporters Trust is a formal and democratic non-profit organization comprised of passionate, enthusiastic Italian A-series football supporters. The Optherium Ecosystem's secure, fast, and usable platform heightens members direct influence and control in the football club. Optherium's innovative blockchain technology allows passionate users to directly access and run the prestigious clubs that they wholeheartedly support.

Good news. It is immediately obvious that many teams already know about the existence of the project, studied its idea and decided to become partners for common prosperity.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Then the euphoria inspired by the media was created so that the whales could sell off at the highs. Now there are no prerequisites for this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Activity: 266
Attention, we are halfway through with Phase two of token sales ‼️

Only few weeks remain for you to take advantage of token sales at the lowest price, with the highest bonus!👇🏻

https://tde.optherium.io/

There is not much time left for buying coins with a good discount. so I advise anyone who wants to buy it quickly
Those interested in the project should hurry, a bonus of 20% will not leave anyone indifferent.
Attention, we are halfway through with Phase two of token sales ‼️

Only few weeks remain for you to take advantage of token sales at the lowest price, with the highest bonus!👇🏻

https://tde.optherium.io/

There is not much time left for buying coins with a good discount. so I advise anyone who wants to buy it quickly
Activity: 252
You forgot to mention the closed sale of tokens. Small investors do not participate in it, only large investors.
And how many tokens were sold on closed sale?
Currently we can't disclose this information.

And who can take part in the closed sale of tokens? What do I need to do?

In the closed stage of the sale of tokens, large investors are participating who may remain anonymous. They are in direct contact with the project management.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium celebrates signing a multimillion Euro contract with a reputable new client: TrustMeUp 👏🏻

TrustMeUp: The Innovative Global Trust Ecosystem bred by Optherium powered blockchain technology.

La Valletta, Malta, November 12, 2018 — TrustMeUp and Optherium Labs signed a strategic agreement that paves the way for the development of an innovative global trust ecosystem established on Optherium’s Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network.

TrustMeUp was founded in 2014 by legal and consulting practices: CFC Legal and MPO Trustee. The founders of the first Supporters trust in Italy for a top tier football club are based in Milan and have over 15 years of experience.

Inspired by successful fan-ownership business models such as football clubs Barcelona, Real Madrid, and the Green Bay Packers baseball team, the Supporters Trust is a formal and democratic non-profit organization comprised of passionate, enthusiastic Italian A-series football supporters. The Optherium Ecosystem's secure, fast, and usable platform heightens members direct influence and control in the football club. Optherium's innovative blockchain technology allows passionate users to directly access and run the prestigious clubs that they wholeheartedly support.

Activity: 490

I think every investor has an individual approach to investing. Komuto like one direction, someone else. But one thing unites them - the desire to profit from the project. I think this project will allow investors to do it.
An experienced investor has one main parameter for making an investment decision, this is a risk/reward ratio. Everything else is secondary.
If necessary, the investor will explore the area in which the campaign operates. He can become an expert in this field. This is necessary to understand whether the project has potential.

If a large investor works in the same direction that the team has chosen for his new project, then it will be easy for him to understand: does such a project have a prospect or not?
Before making a decision, each investor carefully examines the perspective of the idea and checks the technical documentation proposed by the project.

The time when investors invest money in all ICO projects finished. Now investors carefully study all the documents of the project and its development and team. Optherium is a very strong project with ready product that is usefull for many people.
Jump to: