Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 160. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
The comprehensive strength of the OPTHERIUM project is good. The medium and long-term development prospects of the project are worth investors' expectation.

You're right. This project is designed for medium and long-term investment, because the team plans to create and develop a whole set of products.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

I am particularly pleased that the team is not afraid to show their faces. Ie I can conclude that this is not scammers
Unfortunately, this is not a guarantee. I know a couple of scam projects that made streams during ICO, published photos from conferences.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the project has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it is progress too much.
Oh yeah, all the coins and tokens are falling, apart from temporary pumps. But this amazing project is an exception  Grin;D. Even best than the etherCool LOL
In the market, everything really falls, so there is a slight panic and in the coming days the situation will not change. But let's hope for the best.
Over time, the situation on the market will change, we are seeing growth and decline. For today we need promising projects.
Activity: 28
Is КYC required in participating in the business? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 266
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the project has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it is progress too much.
Oh yeah, all the coins and tokens are falling, apart from temporary pumps. But this amazing project is an exception  Grin;D. Even best than the etherCool LOL
In the market, everything really falls, so there is a slight panic and in the coming days the situation will not change. But let's hope for the best.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
The first product of this project is a multi-currency purse. I do not quite understand why they need exchangers?

The personal exchanger will bring the team an additional amount of money and help attract the attention of a large number of users.

So the exchange can be done inside the wallet! Why separate the exchanger? Or did not I understand something?

If I'm not mistaken, then everything will be as follows. Inside the wallet it will be possible to change only the TOP-100 digital coins. In a separate exchanger, you can change money for those coins that are not part of this TOP-100.
Personally enough for me and top 100 coins. There are all the coins that are something of themselves and have a normal capitalization
In principle, 100 coins is a very large number and I think for most users this will be enough with a head.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Activity: 224
The state of the market will always influence any projects! And the fact that the state will not change in the near future, for sure. Let's hope it does not get worse.
Activity: 238
The comprehensive strength of the OPTHERIUM project is good. The medium and long-term development prospects of the project are worth investors' expectation.
You are right, OPTHERIUM looks rather promising and has strong sides. This project is interesting both from the point of view of investments, and from the point of view of the working solution.
Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
The first product of this project is a multi-currency purse. I do not quite understand why they need exchangers?

The personal exchanger will bring the team an additional amount of money and help attract the attention of a large number of users.

So the exchange can be done inside the wallet! Why separate the exchanger? Or did not I understand something?

If I'm not mistaken, then everything will be as follows. Inside the wallet it will be possible to change only the TOP-100 digital coins. In a separate exchanger, you can change money for those coins that are not part of this TOP-100.
Personally enough for me and top 100 coins. There are all the coins that are something of themselves and have a normal capitalization
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this plan
Currently, in the crypto industry many projects terminate their activities after the end of ICO. So it will be good if they make here at least one quality product.
Yes, almost every product has competition, if not direct, then at the level of alternative solutions. I hope this project will not stop there and will develop.

If you are always afraid of competitors, you will never organize a new business. Nowadays many new startups are successfully working in the market.

You should rather make sure that competitors are afraid of you and not the other way around! Wink
Competition contributes to further growth and will not allow the team to relax. Fair competition is welcomed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Greetings all!
Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Perfect solution! Take some more money on bail of your organ. And also a good option to borrow from friends and huckster. Do not hesitate, take money from everyone who gives. U'll become fabulously rich.
Thanx for ur post Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168

I agree with you. The development of the market should only slightly affect the development and promotion of the project. If the project will be 100% dependent on the development of the market, then it will not last long.
Activity: 28

You should rather make sure that competitors are afraid of you and not the other way around! Wink
It looks bold Grin. It's hard for competitors to be afraid of someone who is not yet on the market.

As a rule, competitors of new projects are not afraid until they start to occupy strong positions in the market. Cheesy

This is a common tactic in the business. Until the new project begins to perform good growth in development, the competitors do not pay much attention to it.
Activity: 26
Greetings all!
Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

It also seemed strange to me. But then I realized what it was for. They need to declare as many features and products as possible in the project Grin. Guess why Wink.

What is there to guess when it's clear. The more we know about the intricacies of the team's products, the more tokens we want to buy.
Jump to: