Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 157. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
​​Meet our new CFO (Chief Financial Officer) - Bunty Agarwal.

Bunty has very strong background and we are hoping for his long and promising contribution with Optherium team 😌

If you want to read more about his professional skills go to his LinkedIn profile 👉🏻
https://www.linkedin.com/in/bunty-agarwal

It's nice to see the appearance of new professionals in the team. I hope Bunty Agarwal will make its contribution to the development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
​​Meet our new CFO (Chief Financial Officer) - Bunty Agarwal.

Bunty has very strong background and we are hoping for his long and promising contribution with Optherium team 😌

If you want to read more about his professional skills go to his LinkedIn profile 👉🏻
https://www.linkedin.com/in/bunty-agarwal

The project team has already released a beta version of the purse? Is it already possible to test it on your own?

Yes it is possible to test the wallet. Even you can get the tokens for the testing. You can participate in airdrop. Here is all the information.

💠[BOUNTY] OPTHERIUM. Synergy of Blockchain solutions💠

AIRDROP 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-n2-optherium-take-your-10-usd-5002755

- AppStore - https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/vivuspay/id1390247834?mt=8 
- Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.optherium.wallet

10 OPEX tokens are waiting for you inside your VivusPay wallet.
Get 5 additional OPEX tokens:
*Rate VivusPay 5 stars on
*Leave a review comment
*Share this with @HungryLikeTheWolf
How many coins have been added to this multi-currency purse? and when do you plan to add other coins?

For the first years it will be added 100 coins and tokens from TOP-100 for capitalization. Total Optherium plan to have something about 200 coins and tokens in  the wallet. And it will be internal exchanger in the wallet.
I know that some multicurrency wallets publish news, so that customers can read them in a timely manner. Does the OPTHERIUM team also plan to publish important news in their wallet?

Yes, all important news are published on the oficial site https://optherium.io/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I agree with you about the convenience of using a multi-currency purse, because with a lot of wallets you can just get confused and it's very inconvenient.
In such cases, to quickly find the right coin, users usually use the search for a coin ticker.
For me, the inconvenience is passwords and key phrases. As you understand, for each purse they must be unique.
Yes, you are right, with a large number of assets is very difficult. The project can greatly simplify this.
Activity: 98
The project team has already released a beta version of the purse? Is it already possible to test it on your own?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

So many coins would attract so many users to the project and they would actively use the product.

This project will be 100% popular with consumers, because its products will have many advantages. Just the TOP-100 crypto currency will be one of the main advantages.
I agree with you that being able to change and buy the top 100 coins in one purse is a benefit. The main thing is how it will be realized

Multicurrency wallets are much better than those wallets that store only one kind of crypto currency. Therefore, I believe that many customers will use the purse of this project.
Activity: 238

The chance to forget or lose the password is big enough and as a result - a complete loss of crypto currency. I like that OPTHERIUM has biometric protection.

You're right. Biometric data can be restored by each of us, but the complicated password function of wallets does not help to restore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Such an idea came.
It would be nice to have a blockchain with biometric identification to get access to the address. I mean, instead of a private key in the blockchain, biometric data is used. This is a large blockchain, but convenient and safe for users, since user do not need to store keys, and these keys can not be stolen.
Activity: 182
The cornerstone of the Optherium B2C platform is the Optherium e Wallet/Mobile App an advanced tool for digital asset management.The application of new advanced technologies is exciting.
Activity: 238
I agree with you about the convenience of using a multi-currency purse, because with a lot of wallets you can just get confused and it's very inconvenient.
In such cases, to quickly find the right coin, users usually use the search for a coin ticker.
For me, the inconvenience is passwords and key phrases. As you understand, for each purse they must be unique.
The chance to forget or lose the password is big enough and as a result - a complete loss of crypto currency. I like that OPTHERIUM has biometric protection.
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
How many coins have been added to this multi-currency purse? and when do you plan to add other coins?

The developers promised to add all 100 coins by the end of this year. Thus, the deadline is December
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Activity: 336
If you are looking for a token or coin on the exchange or website as CMC. I think this means that some investors may have a lot of wallets for each coin. This is possible, since it is not recommended to store coins on exchanges.

You can not store coins on the exchange. I stumbled upon the fact that I bought a coin on a well-known stock exchange, and the next day I could no longer trade it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

So the exchange can be done inside the wallet! Why separate the exchanger? Or did not I understand something?
It also seemed strange to me. But then I realized what it was for. They need to declare as many features and products as possible in the project Grin. Guess why Wink.
Activity: 224
Jump to: