Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 167. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the project a lot, because it will show what the true potential this project has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Investors will be interested in supporting a project that can solve current problems. I hope the team will succeed.

The OPTHERIUM team works a lot. There are many results of the work done. Therefore, this project will be 100% successful. Moreover, the project purse has innovative protection.
Indeed, in this project you can see that the team works very much. I want to wish good luck to the project and, of course, that users appreciate this product
The work of the team will give a result and I think there will be many interested in using Optherium products and services.
Activity: 238
I'm curious to know whether the real-time exchange rate indicator will work within a multi-currency purse?
Oh, me too. And also about what these prices will be based on and how often these will be updated?

Optherium will have is own price for exchange. But later Optherium plan to release its own exchange in ecosystem. So everybody can use the decentrilize exchange too.

Great idea! The internal exchanger will attract many users and the team will receive an additional amount of earnings. All parties will benefit and benefit.
The internal exchanger is just a great idea. I think many users will use a purse to store coins, if there will be an opportunity to exchange.
If a small percentage of commissions is written off in the internal exchanger, many users will use this exchanger.
In the event that users are interested in the provided terms of the exchanger and they will be profitable, then the demand will be.
Of course, small commissions in this exchanger would attract even more people to the project.
Activity: 224
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the project a lot, because it will show what the true potential this project has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Investors will be interested in supporting a project that can solve current problems. I hope the team will succeed.

The OPTHERIUM team works a lot. There are many results of the work done. Therefore, this project will be 100% successful. Moreover, the project purse has innovative protection.
Indeed, in this project you can see that the team works very much. I want to wish good luck to the project and, of course, that users appreciate this product
Activity: 252
I'm close with programming. But this explanation with the "multi" really looks fun. And it's not clear.

I think that the essence of these all "multi" is that every product of the team will immediately perform many functions.
Yes, I also think that the implementation of several functions is implied. I find it useful to use the technology of multi-security using dynamic biometrics.

The team creates a number of complex products with useful functions. No project can boast of such an abundance of products and patented names.

You're right. This is a strong team. I believe that all its products will be in good demand, and OPTHERIUM project token will always be expensive.
You say that the team is strong. OK . Did the representatives of this team participate in other projects that became successful and brought a big profit?
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
I'm close with programming. But this explanation with the "multi" really looks fun. And it's not clear.

As I understand they do not use one blockchain, they use many blockchains. Thank this the spead of transuction is very high. It is a new techology and now it hard to understand how it works. In some time it may become so usual like blockchain in Bitcoin. It start to appear cryptocurrencies with many blockchains.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

I correctly understand: if I lose my biometric data, the project's functionality will be able to restore them?
Yes. Protection using biometric data within the system is quite reliable. If these data are well protected against external intrusions, the protection will be at a high level. Thus, the protection of user fundsis largely dependent on the project. More than, for example, in the MEW.
Activity: 168

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

I think that the essence of these all "multi" is that every product of the team will immediately perform many functions.
Yes, I also think that the implementation of several functions is implied. I find it useful to use the technology of multi-security using dynamic biometrics.

The team creates a number of complex products with useful functions. No project can boast of such an abundance of products and patented names.

You're right. This is a strong team. I believe that all its products will be in good demand, and OPTHERIUM project token will always be expensive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I'm curious to know whether the real-time exchange rate indicator will work within a multi-currency purse?
Oh, me too. And also about what these prices will be based on and how often these will be updated?

Optherium will have is own price for exchange. But later Optherium plan to release its own exchange in ecosystem. So everybody can use the decentrilize exchange too.

Great idea! The internal exchanger will attract many users and the team will receive an additional amount of earnings. All parties will benefit and benefit.
The internal exchanger is just a great idea. I think many users will use a purse to store coins, if there will be an opportunity to exchange.

If a small percentage of commissions is written off in the internal exchanger, many users will use this exchanger.
Of course, small commissions in this exchanger would attract even more people to the project.
Activity: 252

Activity: 224
Activity: 336
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
In order to add a debit card, you need to sign a contract with such large companies as MasterCard for example. For a new project, this is a difficult task
Activity: 266
Optherium Team - Blockchain Expo 2018 in Amsterdam

Video report about the work of Optherium Team at Blockchain Expo 2018 in Amsterdam

Interesting video. Thank you for the fact that when there are any tools or information that you so quickly notify us
Activity: 364

Most likely, the internal exchanger will also have a small commission, as well as in the multi-valued koloshke. And the larger the volume the user has, the better.
Activity: 364

Activity: 32
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 238

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Jump to: