Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 170. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
[/cente
It is a very interesting video. I suggest to see it to know more about beometric verification and how it can protect the wallet.

I see Optherium doing a lot for the development of the wallets and its promotion. I see a lot of articles appear in  press.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
[/cente
It is a very interesting video. I suggest to see it to know more about beometric verification and how it can protect the wallet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

If the fee for the transaction is at least a little less than that of others, then the project has every chance of becoming popular.

Of course, a small percentage of the commission will attract a lot of users. They will gladly use the purse of this project, because it will be profitable and economical.
Those who commit a lot of transactions will be able to save a significant amount.

In comparison with other multicurrency wallets, this wallet has more reliable protection. This will appeal to many investors. And a low commission percentage will allow investors to save money at the time of the transaction.
You are right, the main advantage of this purse is its enhanced protection. Users will be able to better protect their funds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Exchanges are necessary for the purchase and trading of these digital assets. There are items and services that we still are unable to buy using Bitcoin (for the moment,) so you must be able to cash in your cryptocurrency for dollars or any other type of fiat currency in order to have true universal purchasing power. So, what kind of cryptocurrency exchanges are out there today?

In your multi-currency wallet, users will be able to change one type of crypto-currency to another?
Oh sure. It will be possible to change to any coins that are added to this purse. And this is 100 coins with the biggest capitalization!
Activity: 252
Exchanges are necessary for the purchase and trading of these digital assets. There are items and services that we still are unable to buy using Bitcoin (for the moment,) so you must be able to cash in your cryptocurrency for dollars or any other type of fiat currency in order to have true universal purchasing power. So, what kind of cryptocurrency exchanges are out there today?
I agree with you. I would very much like that I could easily rub my own crypto currency into dollars or vice versa
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium in press

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3905982

Worldwide Business with kathy ireland® Highlights Digital Currency and Banking with Optherium Labs

Optherium in press 

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/06/29/blockchain-poised-to-boost-speed-of-financial-transactions/

Money transfers have always been an expensive and slow process, especially when it comes to cross-border payments. Optherium Labs, a global Fintech company fully licensed in the EU, comes to change the story.

Activity: 252

If the fee for the transaction is at least a little less than that of others, then the project has every chance of becoming popular.

Of course, a small percentage of the commission will attract a lot of users. They will gladly use the purse of this project, because it will be profitable and economical.
Those who commit a lot of transactions will be able to save a significant amount.

In comparison with other multicurrency wallets, this wallet has more reliable protection. This will appeal to many investors. And a low commission percentage will allow investors to save money at the time of the transaction.
The most important thing is a reliable protection of a multi-currency purse. Then it will become popular and this will benefit both users and investors.
I think users will be interested in this multicurrency wallet, first of all, it attracts with its reliability, commission size and transaction speed which is 100,000 transactions per second.
The developers of the project talked about AI. What is this for? How will this be applied in the project?

For biometric verification and key recovery service.

It is better to see this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkp5pAxd_c&feature=youtu.be

The Optherium Ecosystem main features:
- Dynamic Biometric Verification
- Wallet Provider Service
- Know your customer service
- Biometric Key Recovery Service.

What is Dynamic Biometric Verification? Just imagine! You don't have to to write down or remember passwords, numbers, codes...😱📲

Optherium Biometrics-based verification depends on a group of private channels in the Ecosystem, each of which is responsible for a specific type of biometric data: dynamic facial movement 👩👱, voice 🗣, and fingerprint 👍.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkp5pAxd_c&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The developers of the project talked about AI. What is this for? How will this be applied in the project?
Activity: 238
This has already been discussed. Investors on the commission will not save. Investment activity does not require frequent transactions. A small commission is beneficial in the retail sector and in the services sector, since there can be many transactions per unit of time.

As far as I know, traders often do not drive deposits between the wallet and the exchange, since they lose a lot on the commission. And at any time, an additional amount of money may be needed on the stock exchange.
I'm interested in the question whether tokens are programmed to work with other currencies that will be used on the project platform?

At the end of ICO tokens will be listed at cryptocurrency exchanges and it will be possible to change them to other currency. Now tokens frozen till the end of ICO.

In your multi-currency wallet, users will be able to change one type of crypto-currency to another?

Yes it will be possible to change.
There is a lot of discussion about the multi-currency purse. Tell me, when will the first coins be added to it? Well At least 10
I'm also interested in this question. How many coins will support the multi-currency purse OPTHERIUM?

100 cryptocurrencies from TOP 100 at the first year.
There is a lot of discussion about the multi-currency purse. Tell me, when will the first coins be added to it? Well At least 10

The firs cryptocurenies are already added to wallet. You can download wallet here VivusPay™  Mobile app - https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/vivuspay/id1390247834?mt=8
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?

The speed of the transaction is 100,000 transactions per second.

The Optherium Modular Ecosystem utilizes a private multi-decentralized blockchain, multi-secure, with multi-currency, dynamic biometric verification, and instant multi-signature transaction, confirmations all on a Hyperledger Platform. This permits individuals and corporations to store their digital assets and execute instant transactions and confirmations worldwide, at rates over 100,000 transactions per second, in the most unique, patented, and secure ecosystem available.
Activity: 238

The most important thing is a reliable protection of a multi-currency purse. Then it will become popular and this will benefit both users and investors.
Jump to: