Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 177. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

It would be great if with the help of this purse it was possible to minimize commissions in transactions.
If there is a fixed commission for the transaction (which is most likely), then it will be beneficial for small amounts during the reloading of certain blockchains.

It is possible to download the application. Everything will be clear and you will know how the application works.
Unfortunately not all users can download and rate the application but only users of iPhones
Activity: 238
A good safe wallet is a very usefull thing. To keep the cryptocurrency the wallet must be safe. A multucurrency wallet with exchange will be very comfortable for users.
Multicurrency wallet is convenient for users, biometric verification has reliability. Reliability and convenience are qualities that I value.

A multi-currency purse with biometric protection is a reliable store for large amounts of crypto-currency.
This is a real find for all users working in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
That's the right decision. You also need to have a plan for any position. You need to know when you will close the position: at what losses or profits, before buying anything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A good safe wallet is a very usefull thing. To keep the cryptocurrency the wallet must be safe. A multucurrency wallet with exchange will be very comfortable for users.
Multicurrency wallet is convenient for users, biometric verification has reliability. Reliability and convenience are qualities that I value.
Earlier there was not such a large amount of crypto currency. Now everything has changed and there was a need for multicurrency wallets. The safety of such wallets is extremely important.

Multicurrency wallet is a valuable functional. But when they start working with tokens, then they generally will not be priced. Because the official etherium wallet is very uncomfortable.
Activity: 434
the platform integrates wallets that will allow very convenient use of all transactions through one purse and do not need a bunch of password applications and other things in one application from anywhere in the world you can solve any issue and make payment

In the complex, all products of this OPTHERIUM project will help to solve many financial problems of users. I especially like the fact that the OPTHERIUM wallet is multi-currency and will work with the TOP-100 coins.
It would be great if with the help of this purse it was possible to minimize commissions in transactions.

Are you talking about internal exchange? The team has already opened access to the test version of the wallet. Did you look into it? Is there an internal exchanger?
Activity: 252
Earlier there was not such a large amount of crypto currency. Now everything has changed and there was a need for multicurrency wallets. The safety of such wallets is extremely important.
Activity: 238
Activity: 658

It will be possible to take just a certain percentage depending on the amount of the transaction.
Is there data on fees for transactions? As on the exchanges a fees tables for the trading and the withdrawals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

In the complex, all products of this OPTHERIUM project will help to solve many financial problems of users. I especially like the fact that the OPTHERIUM wallet is multi-currency and will work with the TOP-100 coins.
I have one financial problem: don't have 1000000$  Smiley  Do not need many, help me solve this single financial problem Grin Grin Grin.

But when you will have 1000000$  Smiley you will need to have such wallet like Opthereium. The matter is how to get 1000000$  Smiley!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

If there is a fixed commission for the transaction (which is most likely), then it will be beneficial for small amounts during the reloading of certain blockchains.
It will be possible to take just a certain percentage depending on the amount of the transaction.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

It is possible to download the application. Everything will be clear and you will know how the application works.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Mobile wallets struggling

Just a couple years ago, many people including the banking industry and businesses predicted that mobile wallets would quickly replace cash and plastic cards. However, mobile wallets haven't exactly taken off; consumers just don’t seem interested. The reality is that mobile wallets still have a long way to go.

What problems do mobile wallets solve?
From the consumer’s perspective, not much. Consumers usually don’t like change and see no need to switch to a different payment method unless there’s a clear and exciting benefit.
For most consumers, using cards is convenient and straightforward. That’s why credit and debit cards are still the most popular method of payment, especially for online purchases.

The credit card is unconditional easy to use. But I think that you can calculate the phone simply by holding it at the cash desk even more conveniently. People forget at home a purse or keys but the phone is always kept with them

You are right, I saw many young people who paid their purchases with smartphones, not cash or credit cards. Such applications are quite convenient and practical.
Mobile wallet also has a perspective, people need time to evaluate all the benefits.

Mobile wallet is very simple to use. It is simple to pay in the shops from mobile wallet. That is why there is a struggle of mobile wallets.
Activity: 224
the platform integrates wallets that will allow very convenient use of all transactions through one purse and do not need a bunch of password applications and other things in one application from anywhere in the world you can solve any issue and make payment

In theory, this should be cheaper because coins will be on the same wallet and do not need to transfer them from different platforms
I really appreciate the team that set up this project, it was great

I'm going to hurry that with conclusions. The project should be held and only after that it is possible to draw some conclusions and evaluate the work
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Activity: 266

Mobile wallets struggling

Just a couple years ago, many people including the banking industry and businesses predicted that mobile wallets would quickly replace cash and plastic cards. However, mobile wallets haven't exactly taken off; consumers just don’t seem interested. The reality is that mobile wallets still have a long way to go.

What problems do mobile wallets solve?
From the consumer’s perspective, not much. Consumers usually don’t like change and see no need to switch to a different payment method unless there’s a clear and exciting benefit.
For most consumers, using cards is convenient and straightforward. That’s why credit and debit cards are still the most popular method of payment, especially for online purchases.

The credit card is unconditional easy to use. But I think that you can calculate the phone simply by holding it at the cash desk even more conveniently. People forget at home a purse or keys but the phone is always kept with them

You are right, I saw many young people who paid their purchases with smartphones, not cash or credit cards. Such applications are quite convenient and practical.
Mobile wallet also has a perspective, people need time to evaluate all the benefits.

Optherium’s advisor, Jeannette Spaulding, talks VivusPay™ with Bitcoin Magazine NL at BITconME 2018

In this interview, Jeannette answers questions about Optherium's VivusPay™ eWallet app, which is available now for download on the AppStore: 👇
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/vivuspay/id1390247834?mt=8

Jeannette also discusses Optherium's revolutionary Dynamic Biometrics™ verification, a key part of Optherium's MultiSecure technology for instant multisignature transactions.

Jeannette primarily focuses on investment analysis and strategy for Optherium, as well as financial market research. She has a decade of experience bringing strategic and operational skills to creators who want to make a positive impact in the world.

Link to interview: 👇
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsleLaGgGc&t=144s

Subscribe to our Whitelist📑 at https://optherium.io/

Feel free to ask your questions in Optherium Club: https://t.me/optherium_club
VivusPay™ Mobile app - https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/vivuspay/id1390247834?mt=8

I hope that the extensive experience of the consultant Jeannette will help the OPTHERIUM project to occupy its niche market and start its development at a rapid pace.
Optherium was lucky to have such a consultant as Jeannette Spaulding, her experience can have a positive impact on the project.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

I hope to belive in it. But the matter is that many ICO convert money to fiat and sell a lot of ethereum. That is why the price fall down.
But investors buy an ethereum to enter the new ICO. Thus, the market balance is maintained. The fact that the price collapsed is explained by the closing of positions of large investors in the project Ethereum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Jump to: