Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 175. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
As discussed above, this can be hacked at the database level.
This can be compared with a lock and a door that is bypassed through a window or attic.
But still at the moment there is no better protection than biometrics. Although it is not 100% reliable

I meant not the internal exchange, but the transfers between the purses of one cryptocurrency.

I'm not sure that in this purse will be understated % of the commission. Most likely, % will be average, because this money is the direct earnings of the team. Will not the same team work at a loss?
On many crypto exchanges, the commission is unjustifiably overstated many times. If there are adequate commissions in this purse, there will be a lot of those wishing to use this purse.
The size of the commission is of great importance, no one wants to overpay. The team will not exactly work at a loss, the commission will be average.
Perhaps for the period of promotion, the commission will be minimal to attract as many users as possible.

Perhaps this will happen. Projects often go on some kind of tricks to attract customers at the initial stage Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Hope sone they will have an ICO. They alredy have a bounty and aidrop and they thave a mobile walllet on iOS. Hope soon it will be ICO.

It is clear that the OPTHERIUM team will hold its ICO. To this end, she came to this forum, created a topic and organized a large-scale advertising campaign. The fact that there will be a sale of tokens is written in the White Paper of the project.

OPtherium was built to solve the current fintech problem by building a privately distributed ledger network that allows individuals and companies to store, exchange, and trade digital assets safely with world fiat currencies.
Activity: 266
A good safe wallet is a very usefull thing. To keep the cryptocurrency the wallet must be safe. A multucurrency wallet with exchange will be very comfortable for users.
I agree with you that it is convenient. But how much is it reasonable to keep all your money in one place?

A lot of depends how safe is this place.

I think that in the case of the project purse it will be safe to store expensive digital depots in one place.
Biometric personal data will reliably preserve our deposits.

Yes they have face, voice and fingeprint beometric. I think it is a very series aproach for safety.
I think biometric data has a high level of security. The data used in them can not be lost by the user, stolen or copied.
Of course, as practice shows, hack can do anything. But to date, the modern capabilities of biometric technologies already today provide the necessary requirements for reliability.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
As discussed above, this can be hacked at the database level.
This can be compared with a lock and a door that is bypassed through a window or attic.
A good safe wallet is a very usefull thing. To keep the cryptocurrency the wallet must be safe. A multucurrency wallet with exchange will be very comfortable for users.
I agree with you that it is convenient. But how much is it reasonable to keep all your money in one place?

I think that in the case of the project purse it will be safe to store expensive digital depots in one place.

Yes they have face, voice and fingeprint beometric. I think it is a very series aproach for safety.
I think biometric data has a high level of security. The data used in them can not be lost by the user, stolen or copied.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Safe storage is an urgent issue. To keep a lot of wallets is irrational and just uncomfortable. In this case, multi-currency wallets are used.
What is the irrationality of storing our funds in different wallets? Yes, it's not as convenient as a multicurrency wallet. But to lose everything at once, even if it was protected by biometric protection, is much worse than a lost small part.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I meant not the internal exchange, but the transfers between the purses of one cryptocurrency.

I'm not sure that in this purse will be understated % of the commission. Most likely, % will be average, because this money is the direct earnings of the team. Will not the same team work at a loss?
On many crypto exchanges, the commission is unjustifiably overstated many times. If there are adequate commissions in this purse, there will be a lot of those wishing to use this purse.
The size of the commission is of great importance, no one wants to overpay. The team will not exactly work at a loss, the commission will be average.
Perhaps for the period of promotion, the commission will be minimal to attract as many users as possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

In the complex, all products of this OPTHERIUM project will help to solve many financial problems of users. I especially like the fact that the OPTHERIUM wallet is multi-currency and will work with the TOP-100 coins.
I have one financial problem: don't have 1000000$  Smiley  Do not need many, help me solve this single financial problem Grin Grin Grin.
Activity: 336

One way to ensure the security of your funds in the cryptocurrency is to create several wallets and distribute your funds among these.
Exactly. It gives a twofold feeling. Multicurrency wallet is convenient, but the chance that you will steal all the funds immediately becomes more
Activity: 266

After the end of ICO it will be possible to exchange the tokens. It will be internal exchanger and Optherium has a license for exchange operations.
Please clarify. Any bounty hunter who received tokens from the bounty of this project can immediately exchange these to any coins out of the possible in the wallet?
Well, since this multi-currency purse can be exchanged for any crypto currency that will be added at that time
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Activity: 434

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Nobody works at loss. The commision will be about 0.5% and it will depends from the volume.

It turns out that 0.5% is not a fixed commission rate for processing a transaction?
Activity: 168
Multicurrency wallet is convenient for users, biometric verification has reliability. Reliability and convenience are qualities that I value.

A multi-currency purse with biometric protection is a reliable store for large amounts of crypto-currency.
This is a real find for all users working in the crypto currency market.
If you use, say, a dozen different crypto-currencies, it is much more convenient to store everything in one place.

Of course it is beneficial to keep many kinds of coins in one purse. It is especially advantageous if in this multi-valued purse you can make internal exchanges of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 252
The best thing that can attract investors, the project's prospects. Of course, one should not forget about the transparency and accessibility of the greatest possible guarantees.
Of course the prospect of the project and the benefits attract investors. Transparency is one of the most important conditions for investing. A successful project is an investor's success.
Activity: 658

One way to ensure the security of your funds in the cryptocurrency is to create several wallets and distribute your funds among these.
Activity: 238

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I have a question, are your tokens programmed to work with other currencies that will be used on the project platform?

As far as I understand, the token of this project can be exchanged for any other currency added to this purse. And the developers promise us the top 100

And as I know Optherium besides wallet will have a exchange, B2B and B2C platforms. It will the whole ecosystem.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Jump to: