Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 213. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A lot of technologies have already been created. One of these is discussed here. Just the crypto currency is anonymity and security. How will this be combined with biometric identification? Yes, there are a lot of uncertainties so far.

I understand that this project will work with the block chain system. As for anonymous transactions, crypto currency, I did not read about it in White Paper.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The project offers an interesting payment system. I remember that it was in some fantastic film. Where they scanned the unique code inbuilt into the hand.

10 years ago - it was fantastic, but these days it's already a reality.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
The project offers an interesting payment system. I remember that it was in some fantastic film. Where they scanned the unique code inbuilt into the hand.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
A lot of technologies have already been created. One of these is discussed here. Just the crypto currency is anonymity and security. How will this be combined with biometric identification? Yes, there are a lot of uncertainties so far.

To the world of crypto, the world comes out of anonymity. After a while, there will be no trace left of her
Technology is evolving and the world does not stand still, so it's a normal phenomenon that biometric data will be actively used in the future.
Activity: 266

To the world of crypto, the world comes out of anonymity. After a while, there will be no trace left of her
Activity: 336
What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you could buy goods and services without cash, card, or a phone?

What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you do not need a passport or driver's license to confirm your identity?

With Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™, you need only to scan your face, fingerprint, or utilize voice recognition for all transactions and identification purposes
For purchase, this is not necessary - there are Visa and Mastercard.
The seller must have equipment and software to determine the identity. How will this be realized?

Bank cards can be forgotten at home, lost with a purse or forgotten to re-arrange. Then they can not pay for their purchases.

Bank cards are already the last century. Money changes and means of payment also change
Technologies will rather develop towards creating other monetary types than plastic and paper.

I think so too. Time goes by everything changes and money also acquires a different kind
Activity: 252
What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you could buy goods and services without cash, card, or a phone?

What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you do not need a passport or driver's license to confirm your identity?

With Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™, you need only to scan your face, fingerprint, or utilize voice recognition for all transactions and identification purposes
The seller must have equipment and software to determine the identity. How will this be realized?
Bank cards can be forgotten at home, lost with a purse or forgotten to re-arrange. Then they can not pay for their purchases.
Bank cards are already the last century. Money changes and means of payment also change
Technologies will rather develop towards creating other monetary types than plastic and paper.
New payment methods are introduced, in particular, using biometric data. The client does not need to insert a card into the terminal, wait for the connection, dial the PIN code and monitor the authorization
Activity: 266

Activity: 378
In the functionality of this project there are still a lot of confusing things. Immediately for a moment with them you will not understand.

In addition to identity verification, you need a device to pay from the buyer's crypto wallet. Like a card, a mobile device can also be lost. Also the device can be discharged.
Or do you mean that the purchase can be made without the user's mobile device?

I can not answer your question, because I do not know how this will work in practice.
Great weather today at Rai, Amsterdam!

Don't miss the opportunity to meet our team Optherium here at the Blockchain Expo Europe 2018

A good team is coming to the conference. These are new partners and new opportunities for development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

What do you mean by "do not have a purse"? Any digital media must be somewhere

This is not about a digital account, but about a physical purse and paper bills.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Developers need to know what users think about the project and it's also useful for investors to know the opinions of others.
I believe that it is very useful for developers to know the opinion of a product from other users in order to be able to correct shortcomings in time, if any.

It is natural! If the developers are not interested in the opinions of their users, it is unlikely there will be success
Of course, developers can be interested in the opinion of users of the product. But project owners are interested in profit. Typically, developers first do something in the interests of users, and then the owners deteriorate the quality of the product, seeking to increase profits.
Well, here's a sensible team, I think they will do everything to ensure that the quality of the product only improved in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Great weather today at Rai, Amsterdam!

Don't miss the opportunity to meet our team Optherium here at the Blockchain Expo Europe 2018

Activity: 224

Activity: 252

Soon, with the help of this technology, you can pay for purchases without using plastic cards.
Modern technology is rapidly evolving and the user will not even need to take a wallet for payment.

What do you mean by "do not have a purse"? Any digital media must be somewhere
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Modern technology is rapidly evolving and the user will not even need to take a wallet for payment.

In which countries of the world will this innovation be introduced in the first place?

Most likely this equipment will be expensive, because it is innovative. First time it will only buy large corporations. And when the price goes down, the small sellers will catch up.

IoT and AI are critical parts of Industry 4.0, but they aren’t the only technologies changing the way the industry operates. Mixed reality, for instance, is allowing workers to view digital overlays based on the data captured and contextualized by IoT and AI systems.

Blockchain can employ a system of smart contracts to track and record supply chains that are crucial to the manufacturer’s end-product. While early adopters will reap the competitive advantages of Industry 4.0, make no mistake: adoption is not optional.
 Failure to recognize the inevitability of this transition is a death sentence for any manufacturer.

Those manufacturers who are in step with the times, will not abandon these novelties. They perfectly understand that this is a new and effective step in the development of their business.
Jump to: