Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 214. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you could buy goods and services without cash, card, or a phone?

What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you do not need a passport or driver's license to confirm your identity?

With Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™, you need only to scan your face, fingerprint, or utilize voice recognition for all transactions and identification purposes
For purchase, this is not necessary - there are Visa and Mastercard.
The seller must have equipment and software to determine the identity. How will this be realized?
Soon, with the help of this technology, you can pay for purchases without using plastic cards.
Modern technology is rapidly evolving and the user will not even need to take a wallet for payment.
Activity: 266
What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you could buy goods and services without cash, card, or a phone?

What if I told you that with Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™ you do not need a passport or driver's license to confirm your identity?

With Optherium's Dynamic Biometrics™, you need only to scan your face, fingerprint, or utilize voice recognition for all transactions and identification purposes
The seller must have equipment and software to determine the identity. How will this be realized?
Soon, with the help of this technology, you can pay for purchases without using plastic cards.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Developers need to know what users think about the project and it's also useful for investors to know the opinions of others.
I believe that it is very useful for developers to know the opinion of a product from other users in order to be able to correct shortcomings in time, if any.

It is natural! If the developers are not interested in the opinions of their users, it is unlikely there will be success
Of course, developers can be interested in the opinion of users of the product. But project owners are interested in profit. Typically, developers first do something in the interests of users, and then the owners deteriorate the quality of the product, seeking to increase profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
It is natural! If the developers are not interested in the opinions of their users, it is unlikely there will be success
Sometimes a fresh look can help to see what the developers simply have not noticed for a long time and will help make the product even better.
Activity: 336
If you affirm ideologically, then you are right. I think that in the real world the creators of any product work on the basis of profitability. To make a profit, they need to maintain interest in their product. Only for this the opinion of the majority is examined.

Indeed, how can a team maintain the interest of users to its project and not be interested in their opinion?
Sometimes the team listens to the users' opinion in order to focus on the development of their product and get a successful result.

The project must listen to its community. Only in this way will a good product
Activity: 266

Wouldn't say significantly. It's a good thing to have an overhaul from time to time, but it's not like a huge change in the fundamentals.
It's clear that the team will not get many practical advice. But still listening to someone else's opinion is useful. You can hear something important.
The opinion surrounding was always important for business. And constructive criticism always helps to develop projects well
It should be borne in mind that business creates opinions. Also, they need criticism at the initial stage of development, from objective people, that is, professionals in the right case. They hardly need the opinion of random people.
I do not agree with you. In the end, the project is done for the users and if the majority points to some inexpensive, then any normal project will go to the meeting for its users
Developers need to know what users think about the project and it's also useful for investors to know the opinions of others.
I believe that it is very useful for developers to know the opinion of a product from other users in order to be able to correct shortcomings in time, if any.

Activity: 686
All investors who buy during the ICO have the same risk. I think, bonuses are nothing more than a marketing move. After listing on the exchange, the risk is significantly reduced.

In theory, these bonuses should at least slightly ease the risk of investors. When all teams of projects work well, there will be no need for these bonuses. Investors will buy tokens without them.
Probably yes. I remember only one fraudulent project, which abruptly ended its work until the end of the ICO on schedule. They do not need to stop their activities until the flow of new money is over. Therefore, bonuses are unlikely to reduce the risk for all investors. Of course, it can be precisely stated that the first will have more profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
“Enterprises have a choice to make in this period of disruption and transition: embrace it or resist it,” Beck said. “Those who embrace technological development and implement new technologies in smart ways will be the winners of tomorrow. Those who resist the inevitable march of technology are bound to fall behind.”

Link to original post: Page 28. https://ibm.co/2l1fzs9

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]
Join us in telegram: https://t.me/optherium_club
IoT and AI are critical parts of Industry 4.0, but they aren’t the only technologies changing the way the industry operates. Mixed reality, for instance, is allowing workers to view digital overlays based on the data captured and contextualized by IoT and AI systems.

Blockchain can employ a system of smart contracts to track and record supply chains that are crucial to the manufacturer’s end-product. While early adopters will reap the competitive advantages of Industry 4.0, make no mistake: adoption is not optional.
 Failure to recognize the inevitability of this transition is a death sentence for any manufacturer.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I want to know how it will be. While taking a part in some bounties, I noticed paid advertising of these projects on CMC, Youtube. This kind of projects use all possible means to attract investors.
Industry 4.0 is still in its early stages, but now is the time for manufacturing businesses to get on board. According to Advanced Manufacturing, 27 percent of companies in the industry have already “experienced substantial transformation,” while 36 percent of organizations were in the process of implementing new technologies.

“Technology is fundamentally remaking every industry, worldwide,” said Serge Beck, CEO of global fintech company Optherium Labs. “These disruptions are helping to push the world forward.”

How IoT and AI are driving the manufacturing industry forward

Ari Zoldan, chairman of Quantum Media & CMO of Optherium Labs, shared his insights on how IoT and AI are driving the manufacturing industry forward in IBM’s industry publication INDUSTRIOUS. Here is an excerpt from the larger article, linked below:

Manufacturing is entering a new stage of development widely known as Industry 4.0. A synthesis of manufacturing processes and emerging technologies, Industry 4.0 promises greater efficiency and higher productive capacity, all for less operational expenses.
Activity: 224
-----

With Optherium you will go to a store and the cashier will simply scan your face. With your voice confirmation the transaction is executed. Done!

With Optherium you will go to the airport and security will simply scan your face. With your voice confirmation your identity is verified and you are on your way!

-----
Learn more at https://optherium.io/

Yes, but that the cashier was able to scan the face of the buyer, it is necessary that he had innovative equipment.
This is an interesting prospect that has a wide range of possibilities - from trips to shopping.
Activity: 252
If you affirm ideologically, then you are right. I think that in the real world the creators of any product work on the basis of profitability. To make a profit, they need to maintain interest in their product. Only for this the opinion of the majority is examined.

Indeed, how can a team maintain the interest of users to its project and not be interested in their opinion?
Sometimes the team listens to the users' opinion in order to focus on the development of their product and get a successful result.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
-----

With Optherium you will go to a store and the cashier will simply scan your face. With your voice confirmation the transaction is executed. Done!

With Optherium you will go to the airport and security will simply scan your face. With your voice confirmation your identity is verified and you are on your way!

-----
Learn more at https://optherium.io/

Yes, but that the cashier was able to scan the face of the buyer, it is necessary that he had innovative equipment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

The innovative product of the company will allow the calculation for services and goods to be brought to a new consumer level. And that's fine.
Activity: 238

Wouldn't say significantly. It's a good thing to have an overhaul from time to time, but it's not like a huge change in the fundamentals.

It's clear that the team will not get many practical advice. But still listening to someone else's opinion is useful. You can hear something important.

The opinion surrounding was always important for business. And constructive criticism always helps to develop projects well
It should be borne in mind that business creates opinions. Also, they need criticism at the initial stage of development, from objective people, that is, professionals in the right case. They hardly need the opinion of random people.

For this reason, teams are trying to conduct their first project presentations at crypto-exchange conferences.
Activity: 434

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Jump to: