Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 224. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Previously, there were projects that actually sold tokens in the first minutes. But now another situation in the market.

Nothing surprising. After all, the appearance of the first tokens aroused great interest among investors. They wanted to test a new tool.

Do not forget that the level of fraudulent fraud has grown. Therefore invest more carefully
Activity: 252
Ultimately, yes, useful ideas will bring profit. But now, investors profit from speculation in asset prices on crypto-exchanges.
The price of tokens on crypto-exchanges also depends on the excitement during the IKO. If the project was popular, then you can immediately expect a price increase after entering the stock exchanges.

During the ICO, anyone can buy the tokens. The price of envy from the demand for a product
Do not forget about hardcap in some projects. If the project is very popular, then tokens at all may not be enough.

Very rarely the projects collect hard cap, for the first time I hear that there is not enough coin. The market is in a frozen state, investors are waiting for a bullish trend.
There were even drafts of which tokens were parsed in a few minutes. The same Sether for example. Who did not have time left without tokens.
Previously, there were projects that actually sold tokens in the first minutes. But now another situation in the market.

Previously, investors were not afraid for their money as it is now
Activity: 266
Many are already tired of waiting for a change in the trend in the market. It was a good time when ICOs did the maximum...

That's when bolshshtnstvo ceases to believe, everything will change.
Activity: 224
Ultimately, yes, useful ideas will bring profit. But now, investors profit from speculation in asset prices on crypto-exchanges.
The price of tokens on crypto-exchanges also depends on the excitement during the IKO. If the project was popular, then you can immediately expect a price increase after entering the stock exchanges.

During the ICO, anyone can buy the tokens. The price of envy from the demand for a product
Do not forget about hardcap in some projects. If the project is very popular, then tokens at all may not be enough.

If the demand is large, then the price of the token is growing in price
Perhaps I like the idea of a multi-currency purse with a controlled level of security. But it is not always easy to find useful information in the topic, since there is a flood of praise dithyrambs.
If you have any questions, ask and you will be answered, useful information can be found on the website.
For example, it's interesting for me to read the opinion on the project and express my point of view)

For this, the theme exists, that everyone would express his opinion
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Perhaps I like the idea of a multi-currency purse with a controlled level of security. But it is not always easy to find useful information in the topic, since there is a flood of praise dithyrambs.

All the necessary information you can get in the telegram channel and on the site

The website primarily publishes important information about the startup. So who wants to keep abreast of the latest developments, let him visit the project site.
Activity: 252

Yes, until January 2018 this was so. But for several months already even a successful ICO does not ensure the growth of assets on the exchange. In any case, I do not know of any project this year, which has grown significantly right after listing on the exchange. Pundi does not count.

The evaluation of the market has consolidated quite a bit. Many projects that raised 30 million are simply not worth 30 million. Reality kicks in now.

Every year in the summer, the market is falling. So most likely we will soon expect growth
Activity: 266

All the necessary information you can get in the telegram channel and on the site
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

In order for the project to bring profit to investors, it must be in demand, which means an interesting and innovative

The project should not only be exciting and innovative, but also useful. If the functional of benefit does not bring society, then it is a dummy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I remember that in January there were several projects that rised a hard cap: Nucleus, Sether, WePower. Since then, I do not know such a successful ICOs.
On the other hand, it may well be that when a team does not receive a lot of money, there is an incentive to work better.
Activity: 364
I remember that in January there were several projects that rised a hard cap: Nucleus, Sether, WePower. Since then, I do not know such a successful ICOs.
On the other hand, it may well be that when a team does not receive a lot of money, there is an incentive to work better.

The main thing is to collect soft caps. These money they will still be enough to run personal applications.
Activity: 238
Many are already tired of waiting for a change in the trend in the market. It was a good time when ICOs did the maximum...

Now you can also earn money on these projects. So this type of investment should not be discounted.

Nothing surprising. After all, the appearance of the first tokens aroused great interest among investors. They wanted to test a new tool.

In this case, the transition to a decentralized database should already take place at the state level.

Decentralized databases of some departments exist in some countries. Finance is in no hurry to switch to this type of information storage, since they need to keep everything under control. The technology of blockchain is still raw and, perhaps, they are waiting for more perfect implementations.

No, this technology is not damp. It's just so unusual that people are not particularly in a hurry to use its functionality. As for perfection, you can not think of anything better.
They do not rush, but they will definitely switch to blockchain technology, it's a matter of time.

Very rarely the projects collect hard cap, for the first time I hear that there is not enough coin. The market is in a frozen state, investors are waiting for a bullish trend.
There were even drafts of which tokens were parsed in a few minutes. The same Sether for example. Who did not have time left without tokens.
Activity: 378

This expectation does not stop the selection of worthwhile projects and buy their tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

In this case, the transition to a decentralized database should already take place at the state level.

Decentralized databases of some departments exist in some countries. Finance is in no hurry to switch to this type of information storage, since they need to keep everything under control. The technology of blockchain is still raw and, perhaps, they are waiting for more perfect implementations.

No, this technology is not damp. It's just so unusual that people are not particularly in a hurry to use its functionality. As for perfection, you can not think of anything better.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 420

Jump to: