Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 222. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

The market is in decline every time for various reasons. Now the world economic situation is also not stable, projects developers are waiting of good news.

And was there such a period of time when the world economy was stable? Something I do not remember. Grin

Stability is a relative concept, in every person a different perception of stability. For example, the rate of $, €, £ or bitcoin does not change for 1 month, this period (1 month) can be called stable In the economy.

Have you decided to joke? How does this cost of bitcoin stay stable for a month if it changes almost every day?

As far as I understand, they are discussing the stability of the market. The price of bitcoin changes every day, it's in the center of attention of the entire BTT community.
Activity: 378

The market is in decline every time for various reasons. Now the world economic situation is also not stable, projects developers are waiting of good news.

And was there such a period of time when the world economy was stable? Something I do not remember. Grin

Stability is a relative concept, in every person a different perception of stability. For example, the rate of $, €, £ or bitcoin does not change for 1 month, this period (1 month) can be called stable In the economy.

Have you decided to joke? How does this cost of bitcoin stay stable for a month if it changes almost every day?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It looks like optherium has a fair chance in the market.The company has ambitious goals to dominate.

It seems to me that the most important thing is that the project is developing and follows the road map
Here I completely agree with you - OPTHERIUM has chances and they are confirmed by actions.
The idea is understandable, realizable and if you adhere to the road map it is quite promising.

Yes, it seems that the team adheres to all its points of the "road map". So the project will have a good future.

Despite the decline of the market, the fear of investors, still projects collect money, albeit slowly.

There is no risk when it comes to new financial instruments. Such a period is now experienced by all these projects.
Activity: 20
Hello . Waiting for something more interesting here! Sober website, a very excellent plan!
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

I also do not remember the stability, I can not name the only reason for such a phenomenon, everything is complex.

Since the financial sector has been unstable at all times, it should be more carefully selected tools for investment and buy tokens of serious projects.
Activity: 266
Previously, investors were not afraid for their money as it is now
Just now the market is in a state of decline, and yes, plus all the summer, the time of holidays.

Fears for their investment and vacation campaign are different things. When there was an opportunity to invest in tokens, a lot of people showed interest in projects. Now an order of magnitude less investors are buying new tokens.
Also, you need to take into account that there are many more projects now, so investors are sprayed on their number.
Yes, because of the large number of projects, it is difficult for investors to decide where it is more profitable to invest money.
Despite the decline of the market, the fear of investors, still projects collect money, albeit slowly.
Activity: 252
It looks like optherium has a fair chance in the market.The company has ambitious goals to dominate.

It seems to me that the most important thing is that the project is developing and follows the road map
Here I completely agree with you - OPTHERIUM has chances and they are confirmed by actions.
The idea is understandable, realizable and if you adhere to the road map it is quite promising.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
And also, now there are a small number of investors in crypto and these are mostly smart investors. Of course, they research objects for investment for a long time and carefully.
Just now the market is in a state of decline, and yes, plus all the summer, the time of holidays.

Fears for their investment and vacation campaign are different things. When there was an opportunity to invest in tokens, a lot of people showed interest in projects. Now an order of magnitude less investors are buying new tokens.
Also, you need to take into account that there are many more projects now, so investors are sprayed on their number.
Yes, because of the large number of projects, it is difficult for investors to decide where it is more profitable to invest money.
Activity: 224

Activity: 420

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

The price of tokens on crypto-exchanges also depends on the excitement during the IKO. If the project was popular, then you can immediately expect a price increase after entering the stock exchanges.
Yes, until January 2018 this was so. But for several months already even a successful ICO does not ensure the growth of assets on the exchange. In any case, I do not know of any project this year, which has grown significantly right after listing on the exchange. Pundi does not count.

The evaluation of the market has consolidated quite a bit. Many projects that raised 30 million are simply not worth 30 million. Reality kicks in now.

Every year in the summer, the market is falling. So most likely we will soon expect growth

But it is not easy with such a market that is very difficult to guess, if seen from the history of the chart may be currently there is still a possibility to go down more.

Large players will press the market until many investors sell their assets at an undervalued price
You are right, a falling market is the best time to expand your investment portfolio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Something always happance with world acconomy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 252

I agree)) Always only heard that there is another crisis and another fall)
Activity: 266

The price of tokens on crypto-exchanges also depends on the excitement during the IKO. If the project was popular, then you can immediately expect a price increase after entering the stock exchanges.
Yes, until January 2018 this was so. But for several months already even a successful ICO does not ensure the growth of assets on the exchange. In any case, I do not know of any project this year, which has grown significantly right after listing on the exchange. Pundi does not count.

The evaluation of the market has consolidated quite a bit. Many projects that raised 30 million are simply not worth 30 million. Reality kicks in now.

Every year in the summer, the market is falling. So most likely we will soon expect growth

But it is not easy with such a market that is very difficult to guess, if seen from the history of the chart may be currently there is still a possibility to go down more.

Large players will press the market until many investors sell their assets at an undervalued price
Activity: 336
Ultimately, yes, useful ideas will bring profit. But now, investors profit from speculation in asset prices on crypto-exchanges.

During the ICO, anyone can buy the tokens. The price of envy from the demand for a product
Do not forget about hardcap in some projects. If the project is very popular, then tokens at all may not be enough.

Very rarely the projects collect hard cap, for the first time I hear that there is not enough coin. The market is in a frozen state, investors are waiting for a bullish trend.
There were even drafts of which tokens were parsed in a few minutes. The same Sether for example. Who did not have time left without tokens.
Previously, there were projects that actually sold tokens in the first minutes. But now another situation in the market.
Then there was the same situation on the market as now, the market was in decline. If the project is worthwhile, then the market situation does not bother him much and he collects what he has to collect.

Wash the last few years, the market falls and rises at the same time and according to the same scenario
Ultimately, yes, useful ideas will bring profit. But now, investors profit from speculation in asset prices on crypto-exchanges.

During the ICO, anyone can buy the tokens. The price of envy from the demand for a product
Do not forget about hardcap in some projects. If the project is very popular, then tokens at all may not be enough.

Very rarely the projects collect hard cap, for the first time I hear that there is not enough coin. The market is in a frozen state, investors are waiting for a bullish trend.
There were even drafts of which tokens were parsed in a few minutes. The same Sether for example. Who did not have time left without tokens.
Previously, there were projects that actually sold tokens in the first minutes. But now another situation in the market.
Then there was the same situation on the market as now, the market was in decline. If the project is worthwhile, then the market situation does not bother him much and he collects what he has to collect.

If the team spares no effort and money for advertising, investors are sure to be interested in the project and buy its tokens in large quantities.

One advertising in order to attract investors is not enough. There must be an idea and certainly a good team

Jump to: