Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 251. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

To get a quick result from advertising, you need to use all of its types and options

And there is. The more advertising tools the team will use, the faster it will develop and gain popularity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Soon it will appear more information about project development on the site.
It's just perfect. Very pleased that the developers are not standing still and are constantly updating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Soon it will appear more information about project development on the site.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Every day, the team can not report on the work done for the reason that it takes a lot of time to complete many items.

Why can not! I'm not the first day watching the project and I see that every day the admin puts out news if they are of course

And also drew attention that the admin promptly answers questions and puts the news
Activity: 252
B2C/Mobile App

The cornerstone of the Optherium B2C platform is the Optherium eWallet/Mobile App, an advanced tool for digital asset management. The eWallet/Mobile App allows individuals and small businesses to secure their digital assets with Multisecure Technology™ utilizing Dynamic Biometrics™ while managing their assets directly from their decentralized wallets.

Optherium Labs offers a complete solution for fintech companies, banks, eCommerce retailers, service providers, online marketplaces and any other transaction-based business. Our ability to record over 100,000 transactions per second onto the private blockchains makes Optherium’s Ecosystem unique.

If the mobile application of this project will actually process as many transactions per second, there will be no shortage of clients.

This number of transactions is amazing. I hope that it will be so
Activity: 266
Every day, the team can not report on the work done for the reason that it takes a lot of time to complete many items.

Why can not! I'm not the first day watching the project and I see that every day the admin puts out news if they are of course

Conferencies - is one of the  best way. Live communication - face to face. Articles in the media, paid advertising in the search engines, listings, trackers. This kind of advertising is working.
Of course, such advancements can be effective. But this is laborious and expensive.
But nevertheless it shows the work of the team and the effect is worth it.
Yes, this is the hard work of the team, expensive advertising ... but the result will be visible and bear fruit

Just the team wants to get quick results from advertising, and therefore prefers paid options.

To get a quick result from advertising, you need to use all of its types and options
I think that the team accurately paid due attention to advertising and took into account all the advantages, we have nothing to worry about
Activity: 336

Conferencies - is one of the  best way. Live communication - face to face. Articles in the media, paid advertising in the search engines, listings, trackers. This kind of advertising is working.
Of course, such advancements can be effective. But this is laborious and expensive.
But nevertheless it shows the work of the team and the effect is worth it.
Yes, this is the hard work of the team, expensive advertising ... but the result will be visible and bear fruit

Just the team wants to get quick results from advertising, and therefore prefers paid options.

Activity: 238
You are right, this is a time-consuming and long process. I am glad that there is an opportunity to ask questions and receive answers
Activity: 238
B2C/Mobile App

The cornerstone of the Optherium B2C platform is the Optherium eWallet/Mobile App, an advanced tool for digital asset management. The eWallet/Mobile App allows individuals and small businesses to secure their digital assets with Multisecure Technology™ utilizing Dynamic Biometrics™ while managing their assets directly from their decentralized wallets.

Optherium Labs offers a complete solution for fintech companies, banks, eCommerce retailers, service providers, online marketplaces and any other transaction-based business. Our ability to record over 100,000 transactions per second onto the private blockchains makes Optherium’s Ecosystem unique.

If the mobile application of this project will actually process as many transactions per second, there will be no shortage of clients.
B2C/Mobile App

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Thanks to SEC approval, the Optherium ecosystem is now available to accredited investors around the world.
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
looks promising. but tell me, where can I find out information about the team? Also on site I did not see the road map.
Activity: 364
I like that Optherium is fully licensed in the European Union for its exchange of digital currencies and BitCrox wallets, both of which are applications available in Ecother Optherium.
Activity: 364
I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything)))) In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful, I hope that everything will turn out
Not always like this. If it is difficult to understand the essence of the project, it can mean that it is written specifically. Just something seem serious and important, but in fact so can hide fraudulent.
If I do not understand the essence, then I do not participate in such a project.

It happens that in the White Paper in the description of the project uses a lot of unfamiliar terms that are difficult to understand. But this is not fraud. Just need to ask for a more accessible explanation.

In Optherium the white paper will be published later.

Thank you, we know that. Just discussing the moment that it is difficult to understand without further explanation the text of the White Paper. We hope that such a problem will not arise with the document of this team.
I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything)))) In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful, I hope that everything will turn out
Not always like this. If it is difficult to understand the essence of the project, it can mean that it is written specifically. Just something seem serious and important, but in fact so can hide fraudulent.
If I do not understand the essence, then I do not participate in such a project.

It happens that in the White Paper in the description of the project uses a lot of unfamiliar terms that are difficult to understand. But this is not fraud. Just need to ask for a more accessible explanation.

In Optherium the white paper will be published later.
Activity: 434

Bounty is also a paid option. But the payment is delayed and invisible, since these tokens can also be sold to investors. I think the best option is a combination of bounty and advertising.

The fact is that the bounty campaign gives different results. I met many projects, where the team also did not conduct a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Bounty is also a paid option. But the payment is delayed and invisible, since these tokens can also be sold to investors. I think the best option is a combination of bounty and advertising.
Yes, you are right, this combination is usually better, but it also depends on the specifics of the project and you need to consider this also.
Jump to: