Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 248. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I got acquainted with the description of the project, but I have a question, your platform is a new monitoring of ICO block projects?

New listings and trackers will be added soon. You can see all the news here in this link, on the site of Optherium and in social network.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I understand that the project has a purse? Has it already been put into operation? Multicurrency Wallet?

Yes. The wallet will be multicurrency and first version will be released June 1st.

what is multi-curency here in one wallet we can store BTC, ETH, FIAT and others? for this project whether already have partner before ico run? because partner make a project ease to success in ico .thank you

The wallet will use till the 100 cryptocurrencies for the first year. Soon will appear more information about the license of the Optherium its partners and advisers.

More information you can get on the site of Optherium. Just subscribe for the news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I got acquainted with the description of the project, but I have a question, your platform is a new monitoring of ICO block projects?

Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ — based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.

What does dynamic biometric verification of users with multiple currencies and several forms of digital assets mean? In order to use the platform, you need to provide biometric data?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

An ideal system does not exist, but there is a system that can protect you as much as possible from hackers
I think, too, that most systems always have loopholes that have not been found, and the important thing is that we need to improve and repair the loopholes in time when unexpected events occur.

Activity: 224

An ideal system does not exist, but there is a system that can protect you as much as possible from hackers

I heard from a security expert that there are also ways to hack biometric authorization methods. Maybe when the info is stored on a server and somebody steals it.
This applies to any data stored on servers. Biometric data are coveted data for hackers.

The information is keeped on decentralised servers. It is imposible to hack it.

If you entrust the biometric data of the block chain, then strangers to it will not get access. This decentralized system differs from the usual databases.
Hackers are always a problem for us, so security is always in the first place. I hope you are right and decentralized server can not be hacked.

It seems to me that everything can be hacked! Just hackers act where it's easier
Of course scammers and hackers work and take money from those who do not know how to protect themselves
Activity: 252

I heard from a security expert that there are also ways to hack biometric authorization methods. Maybe when the info is stored on a server and somebody steals it.
This applies to any data stored on servers. Biometric data are coveted data for hackers.

If you entrust the biometric data of the block chain, then strangers to it will not get access. This decentralized system differs from the usual databases.
Hackers are always a problem for us, so security is always in the first place. I hope you are right and decentralized server can not be hacked.

It seems to me that everything can be hacked! Just hackers act where it's easier
Activity: 266

It is correctly noticed, any protection someone always tries to hack. The main thing is to give timely response to such actions.

Of course . all that is written by the programmer can be hacked by another programmer.

Everything depends on how quickly the team reacts to the new threat. The main thing is to reduce mistakes in time
Activity: 336

It is correctly noticed, any protection someone always tries to hack. The main thing is to give timely response to such actions.

Of course . all that is written by the programmer can be hacked by another programmer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

It's possible. But for hack, needs a lot more effort. Of course, hackers are looking for easy ways and such difficulties can stop them.
Activity: 266

Optherium’s new advisor
Optherium is pleased to announce Shaun Dindial as our newest advisor.

Dindial, a partner at Crypto Global Capital (CGC), has more than a decade of experience in investment banking, fintech, real estate, and private equity at Wells Fargo and JP Morgan. Shaun spent the last three years consulting with companies on the ICO process and making capital introductions through an extensive network of family offices and HNWI's. At CGC, Dindial focuses on investor relations and day-to-day operations of the fund.

Dindial’s expertise and dynamic background is essential to Optherium’s success, and we are thrilled to have him aboard.

Best regards,
Optherium Team

It's a good news. Such people as this adviser can do a lot for the development of the company. Sincerely I hope that this adviser will also justify the hopes placed on him.
A promising event, I congratulate you on such an adviser, the professionals will lead to success.

Activity: 238

Optherium’s new advisor
Optherium is pleased to announce Shaun Dindial as our newest advisor.

Dindial, a partner at Crypto Global Capital (CGC), has more than a decade of experience in investment banking, fintech, real estate, and private equity at Wells Fargo and JP Morgan. Shaun spent the last three years consulting with companies on the ICO process and making capital introductions through an extensive network of family offices and HNWI's. At CGC, Dindial focuses on investor relations and day-to-day operations of the fund.

Dindial’s expertise and dynamic background is essential to Optherium’s success, and we are thrilled to have him aboard.

Best regards,
Optherium Team

It's a good news. Such people as this adviser can do a lot for the development of the company. Sincerely I hope that this adviser will also justify the hopes placed on him.
Quite an impressive experience in this area, the help of such an adviser as Shaun Dindial is very promising
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Will you have a token sale? Can't find this info on your website.
What are token metrics?

The team plans to organize the sale of tokens in the near future. If you want to participate in the sale, then follow the news of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ — based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.
Activity: 43
Will you have a token sale? Can't find this info on your website.
What are token metrics?
Activity: 378

Hamza Choudhry and Tony Zheng of Xiwatt.io will offer an educational presentation on asset-backed tokens. The event also features a panel of experts to discuss the future of asset-backed tokens.

If there are experts on tokens at this event, then large investors and partners will be found. It's good that the team prepared a presentation for this circle of people.
I understand that the project has a purse? Has it already been put into operation? Multicurrency Wallet?

Yes. The wallet will be multicurrency and first version will be released June 1st.

what is multi-curency here in one wallet we can store BTC, ETH, FIAT and others? for this project whether already have partner before ico run? because partner make a project ease to success in ico .thank you

The team plans to please us with a multi-currency purse, which will work with the TOP-100 crypto-currency. For the Fiats, I will not tell you anything.
Activity: 238

You should go to the project site, as you will see the names of 12 partners. The team in this case is all right.
Jump to: