Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 258. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

There are a lot of scammers among the projects which held bounty. My experience. The problem is that bountiests cheated accounts with cheated follows, frends, you tubers have cheted subscribers. It seems that there are a lot of work, but now the results. The founders wants to see results.
Yes, it becomes a problem for promotion through to bounty. Social networks are becoming ineffective. But how to provide information to potential investors? Only paid advertising?

Nevertheless, social networks should not be discounted. Just not all teams publish a lot of news, so users do not actively communicate in social groups. That's why such advertising does not work well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

I agree with you, investors are not happy with the free distribution of tokens. Although I do not see anything bad in this, on the contrary, it is drawing attention to the project and the token, a kind of advertising.

Not all users who receive free bonuses want to buy them. And this is not beneficial to the project team.
Activity: 686

There are a lot of scammers among the projects which held bounty. My experience. The problem is that bountiests cheated accounts with cheated follows, frends, you tubers have cheted subscribers. It seems that there are a lot of work, but now the results. The founders wants to see results.
Yes, it becomes a problem for promotion through to bounty. Social networks are becoming ineffective. But how to provide information to potential investors? Only paid advertising?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

I agree. Investors do not like free distribution of tokens. This leads to a reduction in prices when it goes to stock exchanges

Personally, I do not like the free distribution of tokens for the simple reason that scammers have done so many times. Now my free distribution of tokens is associated with deception. I'm glad that the team of this project does not give out their tokens for free.

Also, investors do not like the moment when, after receiving free tokens, they are told that they also need to buy tokens in order to get the water of tokens into your wallet.
I agree with you, investors are not happy with the free distribution of tokens. Although I do not see anything bad in this, on the contrary, it is drawing attention to the project and the token, a kind of advertising.
Merit: 10

A promising project. A biometric protected wallet and instant transactions are promising and safe.

Frankly, for the first time I see a multicurrency wallet with biometric authorization. It's really a real innovation.

It is this innovation that should provide a multi-currency purse with good demand among users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

A promising project. A biometric protected wallet and instant transactions are promising and safe.

Frankly, for the first time I see a multicurrency wallet with biometric authorization. It's really a real innovation.

I agree. Investors do not like free distribution of tokens. This leads to a reduction in prices when it goes to stock exchanges

Personally, I do not like the free distribution of tokens for the simple reason that scammers have done so many times. Now my free distribution of tokens is associated with deception. I'm glad that the team of this project does not give out their tokens for free.

Also, investors do not like the moment when, after receiving free tokens, they are told that they also need to buy tokens in order to get the water of tokens into your wallet.
Activity: 238

For this the future. So your finances are more well protected

Biometric data can protect crypto-currency deposits that investors store on their hot wallets.
And what specific data will be used for this?

Verification by face, finger and voice.
Merit: 10

I am very interested in biometric verification, as for me it is reliable and causes confidence

I believe that biometric verification should interest all users working with large deposits.
Activity: 266

Biometric data can protect crypto-currency deposits that investors store on their hot wallets.

In this case, you can not doubt that the funds will be under reliable protection.
I am very interested in biometric verification, as for me it is reliable and causes confidence
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

In this case, you can not doubt that the funds will be under reliable protection.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

I visited www.sec.gov. Search on the site for the project is nothing. If you specified SEC, can you provide an article or a document about their approval?
Yes, this is very important, if it can be certified by SEC, which will expand the impact of the project

This is instruction how to find SEC licence and check the documents.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I visited www.sec.gov. Search on the site for the project is nothing. If you specified SEC, can you provide an article or a document about their approval?

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1739418/000173941818000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
We invite everybody to telegram!

Telegram Chat - https://t.me/optherium_club
Telegram Channel - https://t.me/optherium_channel

Visit us to know more about Optherium.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Yes, this is very important, if it can be certified by SEC, which will expand the impact of the project
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
With SEC approval, Optherium’s Ecosystem is now available to accredited investors worldwide. Select investors will be invited to participate during a whitelist period. To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io
SEC website - https://www.sec.gov/
Jump to: