Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 259. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium is also fully licensed in the European Union for its BitCrox digital currency exchange and wallet provider services, both of which are applications available on Optherium's Ecosystem. The functionality of the Ecosystem will also be extended to enterprises and financial institutions through custom private labeled products.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 0
Known as the Optherium Ecosystem, the network acts as a MultiSecure environment for rapid digital-to-fiat transactions and sensitive data storage. Through Dynamic Biometrics™ verification and Hyperledger Fabric, Optherium is developing much needed solutions, including instant digital-to-fiat transactions, private Key Recovery Service, and a robust Know Your Customer service.
copper member
Activity: 262

Optherium Labs Obtains Regulation D Approval from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

Optherium Labs has obtained U.S. SEC approval for its Regulation D filing, opening its MultiDecentralized Private Blockchains Network™ project to accredited investors in the U.S.
Does the team plan to present their project at any thematic conference?

Yes there are a scedual of comferences which team are planning to visit. You can see all the information about conferenes in the event department on  the site https://optherium.io/
Many projects sell their tokens without conducting a bounty campaign. And they are successful.
I would say some. As a rule, projects that manage to get money without bounties are scammers or very strong, which receive private investment.

There are a lot of scammers among the projects which held bounty. My experience. The problem is that bountiests cheated accounts with cheated follows, frends, you tubers have cheted subscribers. It seems that there are a lot of work, but now the results. The founders wants to see results.
Activity: 364

For this the future. So your finances are more well protected

Biometric data can protect crypto-currency deposits that investors store on their hot wallets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

What will this project purse be different from existing crypto-currency wallets?

But about this a little higher already was a speech. You can also read the first page by the links. I am interested in the possibility of a rapid transfer of funds due to a liquidity reserve.

That is, if the company has a large supply of liquid money?
I did not see this statement. Perhaps they expect to earn funds for this through the ICO.

The representative of the company has already answered this question. The team has a cash reserve for the operational processing of exchange requests.

I agree. Investors do not like free distribution of tokens. This leads to a reduction in prices when it goes to stock exchanges

Personally, I do not like the free distribution of tokens for the simple reason that scammers have done so many times. Now my free distribution of tokens is associated with deception. I'm glad that the team of this project does not give out their tokens for free.
Activity: 252

There is certainly such a thing as airdrop. This, too, draws attention to the token

Many investors do not like this event. Therefore, it is rarely carried out.

I agree. Investors do not like free distribution of tokens. This leads to a reduction in prices when it goes to stock exchanges

It's clear. But this is a powerful advertising move. Many projects do this
Activity: 224
I liked the idea of ​​this project. I wish the team success in their work
Activity: 266
The most forward-thinking financial entities across the world have started to look towards more sophisticated biometrics to simplify KYC verification and improve security. Biometrics rely on the biological characteristics of a person to verify identity, which can come through fingerprints, vein patterns, iris scanning and facial recognition.

Now it is clear why the project uses biometrics. Because beyond biometrics is the future.

I understand that soon it will not be possible to work and invest in the Internet without biometrics.

For this the future. So your finances are more well protected
Activity: 336

There is certainly such a thing as airdrop. This, too, draws attention to the token

Many investors do not like this event. Therefore, it is rarely carried out.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

What will this project purse be different from existing crypto-currency wallets?

But about this a little higher already was a speech. You can also read the first page by the links. I am interested in the possibility of a rapid transfer of funds due to a liquidity reserve.

That is, if the company has a large supply of liquid money?
I did not see this statement. Perhaps they expect to earn funds for this through the ICO.
Activity: 224
I read the information about the project. it seems to me that this project has a very great future
That would be good. Then the team would get acquainted with useful people and concluded contracts with a new party of partners.
Activity: 238
Does the team plan to present their project at any thematic conference?

For Optherium is important ratings and votes. That is why Optherium will have different listings on different ICO trackers and listings.

Excellent! I will follow the news of the team, so as not to miss the vote.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

The Optherium will have it own reserves. And at the end of 2018 the exchange will start to work.

It is good that the company will have its reserve. How quickly will the requests for exchanges be processed?

It depends from the kind of currency. Usually it is instant. For the first year it will be about 100 cryptocurrencies from the top 100 and also fiat money.
It's just perfect, such a huge amount of crypto currency in such a short time is just impressive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Many projects sell their tokens without conducting a bounty campaign. And they are successful.
I would say some. As a rule, projects that manage to get money without bounties are scammers or very strong, which receive private investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Optherium is a big ecosystem. It is a platform on which it will be many servicies. Wallet it will be only one service. The first one. It is necessary to start with something. Optherium desided to start with wallet and B2C platform. Soon you will see the release of this products.
As I understand it, it will be a whole complex of financial services.

A whole range of services will always attract many partners and customers. This is good for both the company and the project token exchange rate.
You are right, this approach should ensure the growth of the token in the long term.

In this case, investors will hold the project's tokens for a long time in their wallet.
Maybe you are right. This is a long-term investment, which in time should pay off many times.
Jump to: