Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 289. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
What types of currencies will your wallet work with?

Up to 100 top cryptocurrencies during just first year.

Excellent! Just these coins are in great demand among users.
copper member
Activity: 262

Up to 100 top cryptocurrencies during just first year.
copper member
Activity: 262
Video presentation

In addition to this presentation, where else can you read news about the project?

You can read all the news here in bitcointalk or just subsribe to the news on our site.
Activity: 71
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Video presentation

In addition to this presentation, where else can you read news about the project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Does the project have their own groups in social networks? If so, can you get links to them?
Activity: 238
How many members are there in your team? What countries are they from? Do they have any experience in this direction?

I can tell about general terms about the team right now. The team consists of block chain developers and programmers, management team, marketing team, and Exchange development team. Details will be available on the website when the WP is published. The management team has extensive background and experience in the financial markets and the Blockchain programming team has expertise in building private distributed ledger networks, mobile apps, and creation of eWallet functionality.

If I'm not mistaken, then you need a license to work with this project. Does the team have a license?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Yes, after the SEC Registration is completed this week, investors from all over the world can buy tokens. They all will have to provide us their Know Your Customer (KYC) information, which includes among other things, a selfie picture including the picture page of their passport, in the same image. US Investors, in addition to providing KYC information,  will have to be accredited investors, according to SEC Regulations.

Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?

Not pass ? What does not pass in the profession of an investor? And how to become a sponsor is to support the project malalui campaign bounty.

Not all investors of the crypto-currency market wish to pass the audit. They are attracted by the anonymity of the market.

If the company wants to work with investors in USA it is necessary to pass KYC. This is a law. And it is very strict law.
Merit: 11
can you please tell us what makes your project special over and above all the other existing one?

About the features of the project you want to know in the first place. From this information, investors will build on, invest in the project or not?
Activity: 107
can you please tell us what makes your project special over and above all the other existing one?
Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Yes, after the SEC Registration is completed this week, investors from all over the world can buy tokens. They all will have to provide us their Know Your Customer (KYC) information, which includes among other things, a selfie picture including the picture page of their passport, in the same image. US Investors, in addition to providing KYC information,  will have to be accredited investors, according to SEC Regulations.

Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?

Not pass ? What does not pass in the profession of an investor? And how to become a sponsor is to support the project malalui campaign bounty.

Bounty will appear in june.

Then will only be the preparation of articles and translations of material into different languages of the world? Long have to wait.

The bounty will start in June. It is necessary a time for project to prepare. The subscription for whitelist will start in June.
Merit: 10
American investors can invest in the project, but for this they will have to pass a test in KYC.
Activity: 278
Can people from the USA use this project?
Activity: 266

The question of the security system is very important for users. How do you feel about safety?
Activity: 336

Recently there was a problem with a very popular MeW purse! Are you ready to prevent such mistakes?
Is it planned to hold Airdrop?

Yes. Subscribe and be among first to join Wink

Do I need to subscribe to the company's website for the newsletter?

Yes to know a more information and news about the project it is better to subscribe for the news. There is a special form on the website.
Activity: 378
Is it planned to hold Airdrop?

Yes. Subscribe and be among first to join Wink

Do I need to subscribe to the company's website for the newsletter?
How many members are there in your team? What countries are they from? Do they have any experience in this direction?

I can tell about general terms about the team right now. The team consists of block chain developers and programmers, management team, marketing team, and Exchange development team. Details will be available on the website when the WP is published. The management team has extensive background and experience in the financial markets and the Blockchain programming team has expertise in building private distributed ledger networks, mobile apps, and creation of eWallet functionality.

In similar projects the team members already worked?

Yes they have the experience with similar projects.
Activity: 364
Jump to: