Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 65. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
In such a way that there is demand for these assets? It is very different and many of them lack demand because there is nothing that creates demand.
Yes, over the whole year, demand (relative to supply) has steadily decreased. But some projects are approaching the start of operation. I hope this will change the situation for the better - some assets will trade successfully due to natural demand rather than pumps.
Assets that do not have demand will simply disappear, the offer does not correspond to the demand and they are not interesting to us. Natural demand is what the market needs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
It is not surprising that projects are created on an idea that will have demand, otherwise investors and users will not be interested in it, everyone needs useful projects. High hopes are placed on advertising, while forgetting about development.
If the developers are engaged only in advertising, the development of the project is not their first place. And with such projects you need to be careful.

I do not understand why suddenly advertising is bad. And how to draw attention to the project?  Only proper marketing can do this.
No one says that advertising is bad. Advertising is definitely needed. But if a project is engaged only in advertising and does not develop the project, then it is worth thinking.

In the development of the project everything should be harmonious. It is impossible to develop only one aspect of the direction and hope for success.
Absolutely correct remark. A good team pays attention to all aspects of the project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It is not surprising that projects are created on an idea that will have demand, otherwise investors and users will not be interested in it, everyone needs useful projects. High hopes are placed on advertising, while forgetting about development.
If the developers are engaged only in advertising, the development of the project is not their first place. And with such projects you need to be careful.

I do not understand why suddenly advertising is bad. And how to draw attention to the project?  Only proper marketing can do this.
No one says that advertising is bad. Advertising is definitely needed. But if a project is engaged only in advertising and does not develop the project, then it is worth thinking.

In the development of the project everything should be harmonious. It is impossible to develop only one aspect of the direction and hope for success.

It takes a lot all of money for development and promotion, but now it is very hard to crypto startups to rise funds.

That is why founders of many crypto startups use their own money to continuer the development and not to stop.
Yes, it takes a lot of money and, if successful, everything will pay off. The main problem is that not all crypto startups have their money, they are dependent on fundraising.

If you have a look at how much they are asking for, well, probably almost none of the projects has so much money available without raising any funds.
Activity: 46

It takes a lot all of money for development and promotion, but now it is very hard to crypto startups to rise funds.

That is why founders of many crypto startups use their own money to continuer the development and not to stop.
Yes, it takes a lot of money and, if successful, everything will pay off. The main problem is that not all crypto startups have their money, they are dependent on fundraising.
copper member
Activity: 185

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
This will be possible when investment funds, banks will be confident in the steady price of cryptocurrency. Ie as long as there is such a large volatility, it is unlikely that mass introduction of cryptocurrencies into various financial areas of activity will occur.
Volatility is not a problem for investment funds. Perhaps volatility is even preferable. Crypto assets are very illiquid. For large funds, low liquidity does not allow buying or selling such assets. And also there is no legal protection.

The problem that price for crypto assents is continuing to fall. And volatility is not good for the trading when price change a several time during the day.
Activity: 63

Activity: 55
Yes, it is clear. But the difficulty is precisely in the definition of these projects. Theoretically, almost all projects are created in such a way that there is a demand for these assets. In fact, we only have a speculation.

I agree with you. But I think that this will change, since cryptocurrencies and blockchains have great potential.

There is certainly potential in this area. But when his massive introduction into real life happens, no one knows. We can only wait.

Cryptocurrency must to be used actively in the economy, trade, in the banking industry. They must actively be used by the sellers and  exchange without any problems. But when all this will be it is unknown.

This will be possible when investment funds, banks will be confident in the steady price of cryptocurrency. Ie as long as there is such a large volatility, it is unlikely that mass introduction of cryptocurrencies into various financial areas of activity will occur.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Yes, it is clear. But the difficulty is precisely in the definition of these projects. Theoretically, almost all projects are created in such a way that there is a demand for these assets. In fact, we only have a speculation.

In such a way that there is demand for these assets? It is very different and many of them lack demand because there is nothing that creates demand.
Activity: 286
In the history of Bitcoin it was a several sharp rise and a sharp drop. So everything is possible and the history can repeat again.
Now the fall has lasted for more than a year, I do not think that it can be called abrupt. I do not remember such long falls.

The fall may last a two or three years. Last time bitcoin falled in December, 2013 from 1000$ and the price of Bitcoin started to rise at 2017. It took more then 3 years to Bitcoin to start to rise. But it rise till 20,000$. Just see the statistic of https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

You are right but to wait a 3 years it is a very long time and many crypto startups can not wait 3 years they will die for this time.

Among crypto startups it was a lot of scums. I think that such market conditions will help to clear the industry, only the best startups will servive.
Price recovery is always slow, not everyone can come to their senses. With respect to crypto startups, I can only agree that there have been unscrupulous, whose purpose was to enrich themselves.

Cryptocurrency must actively be used by the people in trade and different industries, the products of different crypto startups must be actively used. Only in such conditions the price of the tokens and crypto will grow.
Activity: 490

I agree with you. But I think that this will change, since cryptocurrencies and blockchains have great potential.

There is certainly potential in this area. But when his massive introduction into real life happens, no one knows. We can only wait.

Cryptocurrency must to be used actively in the economy, trade, in the banking industry. They must actively be used by the sellers and  exchange without any problems. But when all this will be it is unknown.
Activity: 309

Without advertising can not servive any project, people will not have any information about this startup, but it is not necessary to spend all the money on advertising, the bigest part of the money must spend on the development of the project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

Activity: 64

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

Apparently, those who make every effort and means to advertising, do not pursue goals in the development of the project. They probably have other goals, not in the interests of users.
if the interest does not create a problem or affect the user, of course it is not a problem and if that way it can be done it will be very good, but if its own interests are destructive to the users of OPTHERIUM as well as not good to do
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
In the history of Bitcoin it was a several sharp rise and a sharp drop. So everything is possible and the history can repeat again.
Now the fall has lasted for more than a year, I do not think that it can be called abrupt. I do not remember such long falls.

The fall may last a two or three years. Last time bitcoin falled in December, 2013 from 1000$ and the price of Bitcoin started to rise at 2017. It took more then 3 years to Bitcoin to start to rise. But it rise till 20,000$. Just see the statistic of https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

You are right but to wait a 3 years it is a very long time and many crypto startups can not wait 3 years they will die for this time.

I think that if the project is really interesting for him, it’s not necessary to wait that long. An example would be the Binance cryptographic platform. She also holds ICO new projects. Investors are lining up to participate.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: