Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 63. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Optherium B2C products we are working on now: VivexPay + Bitrox

​​➖ VivexPay™ - payment platform & mobile banking app that allows users and businesses to make instant local and global payments, conversions and confirmations in any fiat or digital currency for low to zero fees.

➖ Bitcrox - the first and the only multidecentralized exchange. It provides liquidity for any operation, instantaneously converting and confirming transactions. Bitcrox supports up to 150 digital currencies and has a trading platform for OTC desk with transaction volumes exceeding $1 million. Best of all, there is no network commission and low to zero withdrawal fees.

A good plan. They have a realy useful products and a good marketing for development. Hope Optherium will have a lot of cliens that will use the servicies of Optherium.
if the optherium project has many users, of course the optherium product has many benefits and the optherium project will also be able to achieve success in the future easily, it is a very sure thing
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
4 years is too long period for many startups. Many crypto-startups will not survive for such big period of time and may become bankrupt.
If the price does not change much during this time, then this state of affairs will only benefit the real projects. There will be time to hone all the technology.
Nevertheless, I believe that 4 years is a long time, most investors are not ready to wait and there is a possibility of changes, market needs change, what the project suggests may become uninteresting.
Then it is not investors, but fast speculators. A real investor always calculates possible market fluctuations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

​​➖ VivexPay™ - payment platform & mobile banking app that allows users and businesses to make instant local and global payments, conversions and confirmations in any fiat or digital currency for low to zero fees.

➖ Bitcrox - the first and the only multidecentralized exchange. It provides liquidity for any operation, instantaneously converting and confirming transactions. Bitcrox supports up to 150 digital currencies and has a trading platform for OTC desk with transaction volumes exceeding $1 million. Best of all, there is no network commission and low to zero withdrawal fees.

A good plan. They have a realy useful products and a good marketing for development. Hope Optherium will have a lot of cliens that will use the servicies of Optherium.
copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
4 years is too long period for many startups. Many crypto-startups will not survive for such big period of time and may become bankrupt.
If the price does not change much during this time, then this state of affairs will only benefit the real projects. There will be time to hone all the technology.
Nevertheless, I believe that 4 years is a long time, most investors are not ready to wait and there is a possibility of changes, market needs change, what the project suggests may become uninteresting.

I agree that 4 years is a big period of time. People are not ready to wait so long. They will go away from the market.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
yes, everything will be gradual because if it rises drastically, of course it will also decline drastically as well, I think people will not like things like that, and I like this project to run slowly and especially in product development OPTHERIUM
Short-term traders may like sharp price changes. They earn on these price fluctuations. The market always gives someone the chance to earn. But not all at the same time.

Sharp price changes are good for traders but they are not good for the sellers of the shops, they must change the price for the goods several times a day.
Activity: 104
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
[cut out]

For doing business in the cryptoindustry, they need competent financial management. Of course, for many this was news. Now these devs, having received the funds, quickly lost them, having done nothing. We hope that the next generation of startups in crypto will be more advanced.

Of course, those funds raised in the dollar amount became much smaller, but the number of cryptocurrencies remained premature. If you develop a project and pay all your costs with a cryptocurrency, then implementation is still possible.
Activity: 64
yes, everything will be gradual because if it rises drastically, of course it will also decline drastically as well, I think people will not like things like that, and I like this project to run slowly and especially in product development OPTHERIUM
Short-term traders may like sharp price changes. They earn on these price fluctuations. The market always gives someone the chance to earn. But not all at the same time.

Trading and development of a new project are completely different things. In trading, you can earn both growth and the fall. And for ICO, only growth is needed.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 490
Merit: 1

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417465155748711&set=gm.2236539766663407&type=3&theater&ifg=1
P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
copper member
Activity: 121
It is too long to wait till the end of 2020. Hope Bitcoin and other crypto will rise earlier. Some experts says that crypto spring has already started.
You have a strange number series: 13-17-20. The cycle of market highs is four years. Consequently, the next high is expected in 2021. We'll have to wait even longer than you thought.

For those who believe in cryptocurrency is not so much. Moreover, this market can potentially give very high interest rates.

I`m also think it too much. Any other solution?

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Ethereum plans to use PoS algorithm for mining. May be the speed of transactions will be faster.
Do you think because of this the market can go up?

The developers of Ethereum plan to reduce the price per block from 3ETH to ETH 2 ETH. This can help for the growth of the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 63
Ethereum plans to use PoS algorithm for mining. May be the speed of transactions will be faster.

Of course, PoS can be a signal for the growth of ethereum. But I don`t think that it will be a big increase or it will greatly affect the price.
Activity: 188
In Blockchain we trust!
It is too long to wait till the end of 2020. Hope Bitcoin and other crypto will rise earlier. Some experts says that crypto spring has already started.
You have a strange number series: 13-17-20. The cycle of market highs is four years. Consequently, the next high is expected in 2021. We'll have to wait even longer than you thought.

For those who believe in cryptocurrency is not so much. Moreover, this market can potentially give very high interest rates.

I`m also think it too much. Any other solution?
Activity: 55

●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Crypto-winter was delayed, “crypto-spring” is not in a hurry with optimistic forecasts, most likely it will come only in 2020.
Compared to previous dumps&consolidations of crypto after big pumps, current crypto winter is no longer than before.

Sooner or later this state of the market will end. I think many understand this but not many know how to wait. For myself, I concluded that now is the best time to accumulate cryptocurrency.

Many crypto startups lost their money because the fall of the rate of Ethereum. They collected money in Ethereum and not all the startups exchenge the money to fiat. And now they do not have money to development. If price for the crypto will grow it will be wery good for startups.
copper member
Activity: 145

It is necessary to wait to long till 2021. Maybe this time there will be an exception it these rules and the cryptocurrency will start to grow faster.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Decentralise technologies have problems with users and liquidity. Not many people knows about blockhain and how to use it. That is why advertising for crypto startups is so important.
Now in the falling market it is felt very badly. According to recent studies, the number of transactions fell very strongly in the past month. People are slowly leaving cryptocurrency, now advertising is really necessary.

Well, in fact, for 2019, the leading cryptocurrencies and exchanges have planned many positive events and updates. Accordingly, this should have a positive impact on the news background.
What kind of positive events have the leading cryptocurrencies planned for this year?

Activity: 78

Crypto-winter was delayed, “crypto-spring” is not in a hurry with optimistic forecasts, most likely it will come only in 2020.
Compared to previous dumps&consolidations of crypto after big pumps, current crypto winter is no longer than before.

Sooner or later this state of the market will end. I think many understand this but not many know how to wait. For myself, I concluded that now is the best time to accumulate cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: