Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 76. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If we use the definitions of the concepts of the speculator and the investor, then we can understand that this is not the same thing. A speculator is a trader who sometimes makes trades lasting less than one second. An investor buys assets with the intention to hold, sometimes a decades. They have are different approaches to analyzing the market and making a profit in the market. Thus, buying the same asset at the same time, the trader and the investor do not do the same thing.

Totally disagree with you. Each of them wants to buy cheaper and sell more expensive, only time frames can differ.
Merit: 1
I think that new players were attracted by what could have been done by x. And all your arguments only scare investors.
Fast speculators left the market. For a real project, they are not needed.
Each investor comes to this or that project only for profit. Then you can say that all investors and speculators traders
Absolutely correct statement, trading is earnings on speculation. But I wrote about fast speculators.

Those who want very fast earnings on cryptocurrencies have been late for at least two years Grin. The trend has changed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I think that new players were attracted by what could have been done by x. And all your arguments only scare investors.
Each investor comes to this or that project only for profit. Then you can say that all investors and speculators traders
Absolutely correct statement, trading is earnings on speculation. But I wrote about fast speculators.
Activity: 114

Investors hold tokens, but traders can earn money even on cryptocurency fall, to them project is not interesting, they buy tokens only for speculations and do not hold them.

If this is really a promising token, then any investor or trader will hold it until the price reaches a maximum.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
I have long come to terms with the unexpected price increase or decrease, in spite of all this, I continue to observe new projects with interest and believe in them.
In a falling market, this is doubly interesting. There are only standing projects.
The cryptocurrency market is unique for its unpredictability and frequent price changes, which attracts market players.
Your disagreement are that you do not understand each other. Volatility can attract traders. Xs can attract investors. These are different market participants, with different ways of earning.
The sphere in which there is an opportunity to earn this is what unites all people, regardless of the chosen strategy, direction and type of activity.

Cryptocurrency is very volatily and it is a good opportunity for traders to earn money. Everybody can trade in cryptomarket there is no restrictions for trade.
copper member
Activity: 187

Investors hold tokens, but traders can earn money even on cryptocurency fall, to them project is not interesting, they buy tokens only for speculations and do not hold them.
Activity: 132
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
They can, but not earn. Some traders learn to trade for years. The difficulty is that this requires the ability to act strictly in the trading system. Very few can trade so well. Impulsive decisions lead to negative consequences in trade.

A lot of people start to trade cryptocurrecncy because there are not so many restrictions in crypto like in classic trate. But becase many traders did not have enough experience they were unsucessful.
Activity: 104
I have long come to terms with the unexpected price increase or decrease, in spite of all this, I continue to observe new projects with interest and believe in them.
In a falling market, this is doubly interesting. There are only standing projects.
The cryptocurrency market is unique for its unpredictability and frequent price changes, which attracts market players.
Your disagreement are that you do not understand each other. Volatility can attract traders. Xs can attract investors. These are different market participants, with different ways of earning.
The sphere in which there is an opportunity to earn this is what unites all people, regardless of the chosen strategy, direction and type of activity.
In recent months, the market has fallen, the quality of projects has also deteriorated, I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and people have not lost interest in this industry.
Activity: 47
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
●Social Crypto Trading●

A big volatility is good for traders, they can earn money even when market fall, but it is not good for sellers of goods, they need always change the price. It is one of the reason why many companies do not use cryptocurrency.
It is because of volatility that there is no possibility to use cryptocurrency massively in everyday life.
Even newbies with proper training can make money on price changes, but this is one of the obstacles to the integration of cryptocurrencies in the regular economy.

You're wrong. Earn units. Without experience and knowledge in trading it is impossible to earn.
Activity: 46

A big volatility is good for traders, they can earn money even when market fall, but it is not good for sellers of goods, they need always change the price. It is one of the reason why many companies do not use cryptocurrency.
It is because of volatility that there is no possibility to use cryptocurrency massively in everyday life.
Even newbies with proper training can make money on price changes, but this is one of the obstacles to the integration of cryptocurrencies in the regular economy.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Perhaps this is true on average. Some good projects with poor financial management can also die. And under more favorable conditions, these projects could survive.

A lot of depends from the promotion. Promotion depends how much money has the project for the development and marketing.
copper member
Activity: 145
Yes, a depressed market will kill some weak projects and assets. This will lead to the loss of many investors, but this is an inevitable payment for progress.
So these projects from themselves did not represent anything. So the industry is cleared of unnecessary.

Cryptocurrency startups depends a lot from crypto industry as a whole. If the price of Bitcoin falls the price of other crypto startups falls to independent from the products of the startups.
copper member
Activity: 185
Yes, traders with small trading volumes may be interested in such a market. Although already a year volatility decreases in absolute terms. Depression affects the market.

●Social Crypto Trading●
Yes, a depressed market will kill some weak projects and assets. This will lead to the loss of many investors, but this is an inevitable payment for progress.
So these projects from themselves did not represent anything. So the industry is cleared of unnecessary.
copper member
Activity: 185
Optherium joined the AWS Partner Network (APN, Amazon Web Services) 👥

As a member of the APN, Optherium has access to exclusive APN Partner content, discounts on training, and many other resources meant to help our team to build our solutions on AWS and our AWS-based business.

Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments, on a paid subscription basis.

It is a very sevious partnership. Optherium are doing a lot for the development and the promotion of its services.
Pages:
Jump to: