Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 72. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10
Well, if so. If the pessimists have already left the market, the fall has ended. Otherwise, we will see another dump.

The price of Bitcoin is higher then 4000$. The question is for how long. Hope the pessimism ended and the price will continuer to rise.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Now the market depends little on the news, because there is practically no good news. People are slowly leaving cryptocurrency, and new ones are not coming. I wonder how long a small increase will last these days.
Apparently this rise has stop already. Of course, we want to believe that this will continue soon, but the experience of previous months forces us to be realistic.
New people just will not come without good news, but the current market players will not leave cryptocurrency so easily.
It is not so easy to frighten those who are on the market for a long time, they understand and know what to lose. Relying on past events, realists have remained, pessimists leave the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Now the market depends little on the news, because there is practically no good news. People are slowly leaving cryptocurrency, and new ones are not coming. I wonder how long a small increase will last these days.
Apparently this rise has stop already. Of course, we want to believe that this will continue soon, but the experience of previous months forces us to be realistic.

Global market reversal has not yet occurred. But I hope that this year will be more for us and for cryptocurrencies more productive than the past.
Activity: 114
The price is always more difficult to go up, it is much easier to fall, so the growth will be gradual.
Why did you decide that there will be a rise, not a fall? Special positive news is not visible yet.

I did not say that the trend has changed and the market is now going up. But locally over the past two weeks, Bitcoin has grown by $ 500 and ETH by 40%. In general, I assume that we will walk to the area of ​​3000-2800 and only then there will be growth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
The price is always more difficult to go up, it is much easier to fall, so the growth will be gradual.
Why did you decide that there will be a rise, not a fall? Special positive news is not visible yet.
I see some news from Optherium appear. If this payment platform & mobile banking will work it will be very good. It will not be just a wallet it will be the whole payment and banking system.
News play important role in crypto.
Therefore, it is too good with newest news fom Optherium team.
It even makes more sense when crypto turns green widely.
However, there is only one most important news: +10-15% to the price of BTC in one day. And many are waiting for this.

Now the price of Bitcoin stablelized. It reached 4000$ and then falled down again. Now Bitcoin again less than 4000$ and do not want to rise.
Activity: 132
From the theory of stock market trading, the market price already contains news. Thus, trading by the news is not profitable. There is even a saying: buy the rumor, sell the fact. I think that gradually the cryptocurrency market is qualitatively approaching the stock market.
So, it would be nice to see the statistics of these traders.

Of course, the price reacts to some events earlier (even earlier than this happens). but you can still trade on the news. Especially the top Altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 322
Announcement 👇🏻

VivexPay (VivusPay 2.0) - payment platform & mobile banking. Powered by Optherium.

Optherium Labs will launch new VivexPay (VivusPay 2.0) - Payment platform + Mobile banking app + IBAN + Debit card.

VivexPay offers:
▪️Web app - allows eCommerce business to manage payments and settlements through user friendly web interface.
▪️Mobile eWallet
▪️Debit Cards
▪️Merchant accounts
▪️IBANs
▪️Payment gateway
▪️Plugins & Addons

Now the plans of Optherium becomes more clear. They are very big. Optherium must do a lot for development and if they realise the plans it will be great.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
That is why they called it the synergy of blockchain solutions.

I agree that Optherium has a very big plans for development. They already start to realise this plans from the start of wallet and now we are waiting more. Launch of debit card and more.
I see some news from Optherium appear. If this payment platform & mobile banking will work it will be very good. It will not be just a wallet it will be the whole payment and banking system.
However, there is only one most important news: +10-15% to the price of BTC in one day. And many are waiting for this.

Now the price of Bitcoin stablelized. It reached 4000$ and then falled down again. Now Bitcoin again less than 4000$ and do not want to rise.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Representatives constantly publish news, it is clear that the team is working and the project is developing steadily.

Yes, the news greatly affects the cryptocurrency. Especially if it is important news. I know there are traders who trade only on the news.
Perhaps the cryptocurrency market depends on good news combined with rising prices or bad news with falling prices. But no more than that.

Expected ETH and Bitcoin updates are positive news. If they occur, the price will necessarily respond to them.
Activity: 355
Activity: 490
Announcement 👇🏻

VivexPay (VivusPay 2.0) - payment platform & mobile banking. Powered by Optherium.

Optherium Labs will launch new VivexPay (VivusPay 2.0) - Payment platform + Mobile banking app + IBAN + Debit card.

VivexPay offers:
▪️Web app - allows eCommerce business to manage payments and settlements through user friendly web interface.
▪️Mobile eWallet
▪️Debit Cards
▪️Merchant accounts
▪️IBANs
▪️Payment gateway
▪️Plugins & Addons

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404045127090714&set=gm.2221699174814133&type=3&theater&ifg=1
P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
That is why the advetising in media is so expensive, they can manipulate the opinion. But when people see how the cryptocurrency grow they start to trust everything. In 2017 people invested in all the ICO do not see even the site, becase they was affraid to lost the profit, but at the result they lost the money.
Two years ago, media systems showed how such community trust could end. Now the community has become much smarter and belongs to cryptocurrency.

It should be understood that the entire cryptocurrency market (not just ICO) is very manipulative. And I generally stopped believing the news. Now everyone is shouting that growth has begun, so this is another trap and there will be another fall.
Yes, we should be ready for the fact that it is a trap. To buy ethereum, a breakout of a strong level in the range of 200 is necessary. Of course, it would be nice to buy it from the bottom, but we do not know where this bottom is.
Well, at the moment, to enter into the purchase of ETH is unprofitable since its price has already been raised. Personally, my assumption is that if the price still goes to look for a new bottom, then the price could be 60-65 dollars at ETH

So you do not belive that the price of Ethereum continue to rise? By the way the price of Bitcoin has overcome the mark of $4000. But now it falls again.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Perhaps the cryptocurrency market depends on good news combined with rising prices or bad news with falling prices. But no more than that.
That is why the advetising in media is so expensive, they can manipulate the opinion. But when people see how the cryptocurrency grow they start to trust everything. In 2017 people invested in all the ICO do not see even the site, becase they was affraid to lost the profit, but at the result they lost the money.
Two years ago, media systems showed how such community trust could end. Now the community has become much smarter and belongs to cryptocurrency.

It should be understood that the entire cryptocurrency market (not just ICO) is very manipulative. And I generally stopped believing the news. Now everyone is shouting that growth has begun, so this is another trap and there will be another fall.
Yes, we should be ready for the fact that it is a trap. To buy ethereum, a breakout of a strong level in the range of 200 is necessary. Of course, it would be nice to buy it from the bottom, but we do not know where this bottom is.
Well, at the moment, to enter into the purchase of ETH is unprofitable since its price has already been raised. Personally, my assumption is that if the price still goes to look for a new bottom, then the price could be 60-65 dollars at ETH
Activity: 104
I am waiting for the recovery of the market. The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum are growing. Hope it will not be a temporary meathure. And I think that a lot of crypto startups are waiting for the recovery of the market.
I am also pleased with the growth. Recently, events have developed negatively, which has affected the market as a whole.
Previously, according to forecasts, no price changes were foreseen, to be honest, I was in turmoil, now there is a stable recovery and it will revive the market.
Pages:
Jump to: