Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 84. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Read about 3 functions of OPEX 👇🏻

The primary role of OPEX™ is to act as a facilitator token within the Optherium Ecosystem, eWallet services, B2C and B2B platforms, and the Multi-Decentralized™ Digital Currency Exchange.

https://medium.com/@optherium/what-is-the-function-of-an-optherium-token-opex-e8e503f226a6

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=386299815531912&set=gm.2201997080117676&type=3&theater&ifg=1
P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
That is why many projets create their own exchangers or even exchange to buy and sell their tokens without any problems. But such way they can even correct the price of the token.
I know two projects with their own exchanges. They did not support the prices of their assets. Without declared product the price can not be saved. Either leave this business, or develop and promote a product.

It must be not only internal exchange. Listing is very important too. The price of the tokens depends a lot from the news and development.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

It is rather hard for startups to collect money. And if they colleted enough money they must change where to spend money - on the development or on listing on big exchange.
If I were the owner of a startup, I would prefer to invest in development and promotion. Perhaps the trade will be organized on one of the decentralized exchanges. If the project becomes successful, then the centralized exchanges will offer listing on their own initiative.
It is unreasonable to spend funds on listing without creating demand.

I agree with you development and promotion takes a lot of money and it is very important for the startup and the price of the tokens.
Of course, it is more correct to spend money on development and promotion, only after that it will be time for listing on the exchange.
Yes, when there is not enough money, then the choice is obvious. The best solution is to work on development, listing on large exchanges will not go anywhere.
Activity: 114
That is why many projets create their own exchangers or even exchange to buy and sell their tokens without any problems. But such way they can even correct the price of the token.
I know two projects with their own exchanges. They did not support the prices of their assets. Without declared product the price can not be saved. Either leave this business, or develop and promote a product.

Personally, I’m worried when a new project makes an exchange specifically for its token. Either they cannot get to other exchanges or they want to manipulate the price of a coin
Activity: 132
I agree with you. We must strive to get to the stock exchanges with a good volume, and by the way, this does not always require big money
And where does this lead? If there is no demand for a token, the volume of trade in other assets will not help. The history of the collapse in prices of the new asset after listing was repeated many times.

If the project fulfills its role and really realizes itself fully, then this coin should in principle be interesting for the trader.
The interest of traders to the token is the most decisive factor, because the more people are willing to buy it, the faster its price increases.

To buy tokens it is necessary to use them. Now it is not the time of speculative trade when the price of the tokens increased independent of the product or even when it was no product at all.

Any trading on the stock exchange is speculative in principle (buy cheaper and sell more expensive)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
The exchange site has been playing the main role in this case. Coinbene is an example about the exchange site which has manipulated its daily trade volume. Big exchange site means more volume that will provide a lot of demands and the best way to liquidity our token.
This does not mean anything, if the token is not popular, then there will be no demand for it. But popular tokens even on small exchanges can show good results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am ready to translate any content to Italian.  Let me know if anything is available.

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I agree with you. We must strive to get to the stock exchanges with a good volume, and by the way, this does not always require big money
And where does this lead? If there is no demand for a token, the volume of trade in other assets will not help. The history of the collapse in prices of the new asset after listing was repeated many times.

If the project fulfills its role and really realizes itself fully, then this coin should in principle be interesting for the trader.
The interest of traders to the token is the most decisive factor, because the more people are willing to buy it, the faster its price increases.

To buy tokens it is necessary to use them. Now it is not the time of speculative trade when the price of the tokens increased independent of the product or even when it was no product at all.
Activity: 187

It is rather hard for startups to collect money. And if they colleted enough money they must change where to spend money - on the development or on listing on big exchange.
If I were the owner of a startup, I would prefer to invest in development and promotion. Perhaps the trade will be organized on one of the decentralized exchanges. If the project becomes successful, then the centralized exchanges will offer listing on their own initiative.

I agree with you development and promotion takes a lot of money and it is very important for the startup and the price of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 73
KingSlayer - The Mobile MMORPG Based On Blockchain
Those who believe that listing a token on major exchanges immediately guarantees the token’s success are mistaken and this opinion is deceptive if there is no demand.

The listing on the big exchanges give investors the opportunity to buy and sell tokens without any problems.
It does not depend on the size and popularity of the exchange, but depends entirely on other reasons.

It depends of the quality of the project and the useful of the product but it also depends from exchange too. If there are a lot of traders the tokens have more opportunities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Activity: 104

Activity: 47

I think the main thing is that the project has plans for the future and it gradually implements them.
It all depends on whether the project can cope with the implementation of its plans, this is what the demand for the token will depend on, as well as the further listing on different exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
The exchange site has been playing the main role in this case. Coinbene is an example about the exchange site which has manipulated its daily trade volume. Big exchange site means more volume that will provide a lot of demands and the best way to liquidity our token.
The liquidity of buyers does not arise only because of the fact of listing on a large exchange. Currently, this will lead to deposits of this asset with the intention to sell. It is not difficult to guess what will happen to the price.
Activity: 98

I think the main thing is that the project has plans for the future and it gradually implements them.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Those who believe that listing a token on major exchanges immediately guarantees the token’s success are mistaken and this opinion is deceptive if there is no demand.

The listing on the big exchanges give investors the opportunity to buy and sell tokens without any problems.
It does not depend on the size and popularity of the exchange, but depends entirely on other reasons.
Activity: 98

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

copper member
Activity: 73
KingSlayer - The Mobile MMORPG Based On Blockchain

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
  Hopefully listing on Coinbene will benefit the asset. Unfortunately, the exchanges cannot create a demand for a project token.

The demand for the token create only the useful of the idea and the use of the products of the  project.
Pages:
Jump to: