Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORCACOIN Helping Ocean Conservation - Coin Now IN ITS SECOND YEAR! - page 16. (Read 48840 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
LAUNCH PUT BACK ONE HOUR TO 7.30PM

WE ARE UPLOADING FILES TO MEGA.CO.NZ NOW.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No pools = no mining.. so.. where are the pools ?!?!

no reading = no brain. He stated that the pool would be up at 6
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
can not click on a pool from your website what is the deal there
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
No pools = no mining.. so.. where are the pools ?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Upload wallets to fucking MEGA.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I belive in this coin

edit: TRYING to upload to mega  Cheesy ?
Activity: 98
Why the hell OSX wallet 71 MB?

No shit. Windows wallet is 34.1 MB and says 2 hours to download.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Why the hell OSX wallet 71 MB?
still, if pools/nodes are as fast as his site, result will be the same :

lol @ forka Cheesy
Activity: 308
still, if pools/nodes are as fast as his site, result will be the same :

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The Orcacoin network is scheduled to produce a total of 84 million coins. The mining difficulty will increase every 12 months. There has been a small pre-mine of 1% in order to establish the block chain and start the Ocean Conservation Fund. The Fund will be distributed to International Ocean Conservation Organisations, such as The Marine Conservation Society and The Marine Conservation Institute. Details of all donations will be posted on the website.

Guess what will happen.

i think they mean the block reward will halve at 12 months, can't mean diff will increase in 12 months.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I hope all will be better than now after the launch... downloading is too slow..
the fun part will be when we'll notice pools are hosted on the same site that currently brings us 4 kb/s downloads.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The Orcacoin network is scheduled to produce a total of 84 million coins. The mining difficulty will increase every 12 months. There has been a small pre-mine of 1% in order to establish the block chain and start the Ocean Conservation Fund. The Fund will be distributed to International Ocean Conservation Organisations, such as The Marine Conservation Society and The Marine Conservation Institute. Details of all donations will be posted on the website.

Guess what will happen.
legendary
time remaining to download wallet : 2h12 mn  Roll Eyes
fair launch, as is no one can download it in time before launch ?  Cheesy

the very few that could have managed to get wallets could have the courtesy to repost on mega / zippy / whatever please ?

i would only download something posted by the OP.... even then at 34 megs ??

We are taking out the windows installer to make the file smaller.  This should be available on the website very shortly.

ok great news, and put on mega.co.nz

if you need more time just push back to 7.30pm launch.... no point rushing and making mistake
do you post the pool at 6 pm ?
And will you give the pool the source early enough that it can start at 6.30 ?

Our pool on the website will be open for registration from 6pm GMT.  Mining to commence at 6.30pm
The source code will be released at 6.20pm GMT on github to allow people time to download and compile before 6.30pm.

DONT RELEASE THE SOURCE EARLIER THAN LAUNCH. THIS IS UNFAIR

oh and windows wallet takes 2 hr to download.

We are taking out the windows installer to make the file smaller.  This should be available on the website very shortly.

Erm, it would still take us more than 1 hour to download at your site "speed". (4 kb/sec... I had twice that speed with my 56k modem like 20 years ago...)
Do you refuse to post it on any other filehost where we'll get it in 30 seconds ?
can you explain the rationale for screwing nearly everyone with a non downloadable wallet before launch ?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
The "Getting Started" button doesn't work :/

Are the source files inside the unixbuilds.zip?
Activity: 83
time remaining to download wallet : 2h12 mn  Roll Eyes
fair launch, as is no one can download it in time before launch ?  Cheesy

the very few that could have managed to get wallets could have the courtesy to repost on mega / zippy / whatever please ?

We are taking out the windows installer to make the file smaller.  This should be available on the website very shortly.

legendary
time remaining to download wallet : 2h12 mn  Roll Eyes
fair launch, as is no one can download it in time before launch ?  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: