Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 2. (Read 44826 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Nice, I'm enjoying the web wallet - this makes it so much easier than juggling a bunch of software and worrying about keeping it synced!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I do no think you have the right to blame C-Cex.com . They're a professional exchange platform and i respect them.
And also i think that too many people inhere misunderstood the meaning of ICO.

ICO doesn't mean necessarily a quick after launch profit or price increase. This is not a natural consequence. Moreover when the Exchange, in this case C.cex.com, act as an Escrow service, and release the funds after 3 days.

I've seen a lot of noobs here yelling at the air about the absence of buy suppor tin the first days. How could Devs set up that buy wall if ICO funds were holded by C-CEX?
Obviously noob panic is always present in this forum, nothing strange, ok.

And also now that Ortho dev is not so present i think this coin could have some future. For sure it has an awesome wallet, functional and working. Plus it is going to swithc to PoS soon and i just think that if devs are not stupid they are just waiting for the pos stage to pump this up.

Just my two cents.

Hope my mining will be worth of smthng.
And remember: we, community, are the coin. Not the dev himself. If he runs out, we took the code from the original repo and clone in the community one (w can create it).
Nothing strange. We can do it.

You are so cute and naive...

Ccex is a part if not behind the scam itself...
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
C-CEX is a good platform for scammer.
+1, yes and they are using it ...
Activity: 269
C-CEX is a good platform for scammer.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
I've been giving you guys facts all this time. WHOEVER GOT SCAMMED DESERVED IT.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

But really, leaving the sarcasm out,  this is a confirmed scam, everybody can move along to their new crypto adventure. C-cex is loosing so many users because of the endorsement of all these types of scam IPOs, it`s not even funny anymore, their downfall is iminent.

it's not confirmed until it's confirmed ffs.

do you even logic ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I have to laugh at you people trying to blame C-Cex for this coin not being profitable at this point.  That makes no sense at all.

This was not a scam.  You just suck at crypto trading.  I can't think of a real nice way to say it.

Read up before you say something stupid as that...

Read what?  Huh 
Activity: 308
I have to laugh at you people trying to blame C-Cex for this coin not being profitable at this point.  That makes no sense at all.

This was not a scam.  You just suck at crypto trading.  I can't think of a real nice way to say it.

Read up before you say something stupid as that...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Lol the dev removed Ortho buy support, a real coward!!!
Activity: 280
I am waiting for some news about the implementation of the new "Proof of Mandible" algorythm.
legendary

Activity: 280
Price will go up soon

No it will not because the dev broke his mandible in a biking accident, and now he needs to spend the btc to pay the Orthodontist, that is why Ortho coin was created. If you don`t believe me, check the thread where Pride from C-Cex posted that the dev is in the hospital with a broken mandible.
Ortho -> Broken mandible -> Orthodontist -> No BTC left for development after the surgery ( The cycle is over and it all makes sense now! )

But really, leaving the sarcasm out,  this is a confirmed scam, everybody can move along to their new crypto adventure. C-cex is loosing so many users because of the endorsement of all these types of scam IPOs, it`s not even funny anymore, their downfall is iminent.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Price will go up soon

The only chance this to happen is a PnD group pick this coin. Soo put your sell orders high maybe you can get lucky. This coin is a very bad work, even for a scam, and i feel sad for the bagholders but crypto is crypto, and the wolf eat the sheep. Next time DYOR and don't fall for this scam ICO coins. Good luck.
Activity: 308
Price will go up soon

No it won't... there's no reason for it to go up because this is a ccex ico scam...

Ccex really went to far now, their scam team is getting more rude and greedier then ever.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Price will go up soon

No it won't... there's no reason for it to go up because this is a ccex ico scam...
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Price will go up soon
legendary
How is it possible that you have not sold any and are also only holding 1/5th of your investment?

I meant that the value of my investment is worth 1/5th of what I put in.

Thanks now i understand
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
How is it possible that you have not sold any and are also only holding 1/5th of your investment?

I meant that the value of my investment is worth 1/5th of what I put in.
legendary
OrthoCoin, your reading comprehension is as poor as your grammar and spelling apparently.

When I refer to investor sentiment I refer to the repeated calls for a restart of the ipo. Arbitrarily extending the ipo period against peoples wishes while performing some verification charade was very harmful to the coin and the investments made in it. I'm not sure how this can be fixed now, as extending the ipo may have done irreparable harm to the coin. Obviously putting up a high buy wall makes no sense at this point for the future of the coin, and you are absolutely right that traders are somewhat to blame for that. However, it took so little to drop the price so low, because there was no buy support at all. Anyone who wanted the coin bought it in the ipo, and it wasn't even close to selling out. How's that for sentiment? Whereas if you had restarted the ipo, and refunded initial investors, that would have earned faith and trust. People would have been able to make an educated investment. That was barely possible here. Do you see my point here?

For the record I bought .25 btc of your coin, and have not sold any... so I invested just a little more than $25. You would do well not to assume the worst of your investors when you have given them so very little to be happy with.

You have made some bad moves, and the price reflects that. Stop acting like you are without fault, because you have much. You can dismiss this as whining or FUD, or you can take this as an honest opinion from someone who at the moment hold 1/5 of their original investment, and is a little disappointed.

"Dreaming is not a part of CryptoCoin world. We live on concrete here, and we live fast." <- Are you serious? Get your head out of you ass.

Pages:
Jump to: