Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 8. (Read 44826 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wow, why the price drop? Any reason for that?

We still have not possession of ICO funds, so developers buy support is not applicable yet.
As soon we can receive the funds from c-cex we will set up a buy support.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wow, why the price drop? Any reason for that?
Activity: 11
GETTING BLACKMAILED BY OPAL COIN DEV TO BUY THEIR RIGHTS FOR 6 BTC!!!!

SCAMMERS!!!!

Are you kidding?

You source code is released under open source license.

Plus your code isn't registered anywhere or can you prove a trademark registration? ANd moreover if you want to gewt this story on a court field, we will be glad to mkae you contact by our lawyers.

Open Source Liscense?  That doesn't exist. Lol, its liscensed under the BSD liscense, and can be read here: https://github.com/OpalCoin/OpalCoin/blob/master/COPYING

You must acknowledge our code in all advetisements and postings.]

We will sell you rights to our code for 6 BTC (non negotiable)

I'm sending a dmca to github right now

This is not blackmail, we are saying if you would like to purchase rights to our coin, so you can use the code without acknowledgement.  You can still use it without paying, but you must use our liscanese

Answer this question....Is your coin open source? 

If it is, there is no such thing as a copyright on open source material.  Please stop spamming this thread.  If you didn't want people claiming your coin, you should have made that clear.  You claimed open source apparently, thus removing any rights you thought you had.  Have a nice day.  I hope you make better decisions with your code in the future, that is, if you have one.  Have a nice day and stop spamming this thread.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
lol.says by a clone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Fud such fud! HIC! - Health Indicators Coins))))
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

SCAMMERS!!!!

Are you kidding?

Plus your code isn't registered anywhere or can you prove a trademark registration? ANd moreover if you want to gewt this story on a court field, we will be glad to mkae you contact by our lawyers.

Open Source Liscense?  That doesn't exist. Lol, its liscensed under the BSD liscense, and can be read here: https://github.com/OpalCoin/OpalCoin/blob/master/COPYING

This is not blackmail, we are saying if you would like to purchase rights to our coin, so you can use the code without acknowledgement.  You can still use it without paying, but you must use our liscanese

Are you serious?

Lol never loughed so hard..

Wasnt Opal this scam coin from carsen which was then picked up by the "community" ?  I hope carsen gets his Part then too..

Activity: 714

SCAMMERS!!!!

Are you kidding?

It is open source, there are no rights attached to that.
Activity: 11

SCAMMERS!!!!

Are you kidding?

Open Source Liscense?  That doesn't exist. Lol, its liscensed under the BSD liscense, and can be read here: https://github.com/OpalCoin/OpalCoin/blob/master/COPYING

Tell them to go step on a rake.

and.....LOL @ pay us 2400$ for the right to claim our coin.  Seriously? Wow.  Just wow.  xD
Activity: 728

SCAMMERS!!!!

Are you kidding?

SCAMMERS!!!!

Are you kidding?

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
It's open source, threatening legal action just makes the accusers look really stupid.  I'm not an Ortho fan, but get real people.

edit: you also cant just clone some open source shit yourselves, slap a copyright on it, then start suing people. Are you guys for real? Have you consulted a real attorney for even 3 seconds?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
You should really stop bitching about who stole what as Opal is simply also a fork of a fork of a fork and has / had no unique features like stealth,  xc etc.

The folks who want to mine Opal can mine Opal, the folks who want to Start from scratch with a New Name, New Logo and new blockchain can mine Ortho..

My 2 Cents...
Guys fuck this shit coin - buy into Opal instead - it's going to actually go places

Really a nice beahaviour from Opal Coin dev team and their supporters.

It's evident you're scared from ORTHO.

I'm sorry if your OPAL did not get that attention you would. ANd it's really stupid to go in others coins thread suggesting to buy others coins !

Bleah!

Don't pay any attention to them! If fud has begun, so you do it right)) Until I believe you, I will protect my investment  Cool
Guys fuck this shit coin - buy into Opal instead - it's going to actually go places

Really a nice beahaviour from Opal Coin dev team and their supporters.

It's evident you're scared from ORTHO.

I'm sorry if your OPAL did not get that attention you would. ANd it's really stupid to go in others coins thread suggesting to buy others coins !

Bleah!

In addition, we don't claim bitcoin's code as our own and credit them in our docs.  Due to the dev's willful ignorance, we are speaking with legal professionals on how to proceed.

-The Opal Team

Good luck)))
Activity: 728

In addition, we don't claim bitcoin's code as our own and credit them in our docs.  Due to the dev's willful ignorance, we are speaking with legal professionals on how to proceed.

-The Opal Team
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: