Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 12. (Read 44826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Waiting for Chris Taylor response.

Answered all the question for verification at our best.

Cheers.
be patient with crypto asian as it took us some time to get response for xsx
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Waiting for Chris Taylor response.

Answered all the question for verification at our best.

Cheers.
So what's happening with this coin... When does POW starts, countdown? when ICO ends??

Everything is very unclear and bought some on C-cex.

Dev, give us some answers Undecided

End of ICO : Friday, 26th at 24 GMT.

Launch time: Will be confirmed tomorrow.

Finishing POD verification now.

http://i57.tinypic.com/b5fqyt.png
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
What is the meaning of this coin?
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
So what's happening with this coin... When does POW starts, countdown? when ICO ends??

Everything is very unclear and bought some on C-cex.

Dev, give us some answers Undecided
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
most ICO coins are  self-moderated topics with beautiful OPs,intersting,huh??  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Strange name for a coin. Is it ortho as in orthopedic?

No its OrthodontistCoin
Activity: 16
Dev, do u set any countdown for this ICO end time?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Strange name for a coin. Is it ortho as in orthopedic?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
If you don't give people reasons to talk shit, there will be less. Be clear and communicative, and professional, and things will be smoother.

Deleting reasonable comments, and having a combative attitude is not very helpful.

This coin reminds me of Bitcash. Everyone remember Bitcash? Tongue
Activity: 25
If you don't give people reasons to talk shit, there will be less. Be clear and communicative, and professional, and things will be smoother.

Deleting reasonable comments, and having a combative attitude is not very helpful.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
DO YOU EVEN BITCOIN BRO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I decided to open a support ticket with c-cex about the ipo not closing on the advertised date, and got this reply:
2014-09-25 14:39:42 C-CEX support
The developer contacted us and was involved in a biking accident which resulted in a broken mandible and stay in the hospital. They assured us the ICO would end tomorrow as they should be released from the hospital by then and back at their computer.
Is this true?

Do you even mandible brah?!
End of ICO : Friday, 26th at 24 GMT.

Launch time: Will be confirmed tomorrow.

No. I just want to have the ico end or have my investment refunded. Very simple. I'm not harping about verification, because it means nothing to me. It just strikes me as odd that you would not share this info in the thread. I am not interested in FUD-like bs, it is off-putting to have my initial post in here removed. It was not combative, or unfair.

Give a firm time-line or resent and refund. That is the reasonable course of action.
I decided to open a support ticket with c-cex about the ipo not closing on the advertised date, and got this reply:
The developer contacted us and was involved in a biking accident which resulted in a broken mandible and stay in the hospital. They assured us the ICO would end tomorrow as they should be released from the hospital by then and back at their computer.
Is this true?

Yes this is true. Wanna see my medical report too as verification Tongue ??
Is this true?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

http://www.coinssource.com/submit/

Messaging them will do nothing. asking them to msg you back when all you need to do is submit a coin for review, isnt really the best excuse

Submit a coin for review? You mean PAY THE 0.1 BTC FEE to start the review.

You would of sold out your whole ICO if you actually verified yourself, what were you doing msging them trying to get a free coin review?

you are asking people for money.....more than 15 BTC so yeah 0.1btc is jack shit in comparison

Yeah its incredibly weird how you can verify to people in private..........

And the problem is about the concept, not the 0.1 BTC itself.

And i completely understand that, disagreeing with the very concept of having to pay semi trusted semi anon people for a verification of trust.

If you had stated that in the beginning saying "i don't believe in this whole paying to be verified thing so i will do my best to instill trust in those who wish to be part of this community" then people would of completely understood, and if you could of at least shown some effort towards proving legitimacy.

But stating you attempted to contact them originally, and then saying you have delayed the IPO to get verification , but then stating you don't believe in it. that is what makes it look bad
Pages:
Jump to: