Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OUNA - The Innovative Employee Assessment and Recruitment Platform - page 3. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
okay guys .ill be looking forward to see it the whitepaper,but for nor i know this project is working so fine,hope it will be great for the future and have success Wink
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Sounds very cool. But could you explain how does the analyzer work?

My suggestion is reading about it more in OUNA's whitepaper at https://ouna.io/OUNA_whitepaper.pdf

Thanks.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Sounds very cool. But could you explain how does the analyzer work?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added OUNA ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/OUNA. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
OUNA - The innovative employee assessment and recruitment platform — based on the decentralized blockchain technology.

It’s so important in fact, that new technology solutions are appearing on the market to meet this very need. Algorithms like those used by OUNA, for example, have made huge strides in analyzing not only a candidate’s work experience, but also his character and motivations and matching him with just the right opportunity. Sort of crazy huh? Definitely not how the Mongols recruiting for their hordes of horsemen, but it is the world of tomorrow and promises to result in happy employees of productive companies.
copper member

Another recruitment platform? There must be really something like incubator as how wavesplatform do because if all otehr team just create another project and do ICO even with same project concept. I don't really know how innovative the assessment will be but soon it will also be copied by the previous team who did create a recruitment platform like Chronobank.

Hey! I think that OUNA is not really about the recruitment itself as much as it's about finding the best match between the employee and the company. They claim that their analyzer tool will be able to make an almost perfect match between the job and the candidate, based on psychological characteristics and motivations.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Another recruitment platform? There must be really something like incubator as how wavesplatform do because if all otehr team just create another project and do ICO even with same project concept. I don't really know how innovative the assessment will be but soon it will also be copied by the previous team who did create a recruitment platform like Chronobank.
copper member
OUNA project looking interesting, hopefully the progress of this project is getting better every day. ok so where is link website? I did not see it in the first thread. waiting more update and information furthermore.

Added to the announcement, thanks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
OUNA project looking interesting, hopefully the progress of this project is getting better every day. ok so where is link website? I did not see it in the first thread. waiting more update and information furthermore.
copper member
OUNA
The innovative employee assessment and recruitment platform
based on the decentralized blockchain technology

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Bounty Program

OUNA will be the first-of-its-kind blockchain-based, peer-to-peer HR assessment and recruitment ecosystem.
The core of the OUNA platform is based on a novel algorithm, referenced as the ?Analyzer?.
The Analyzer is an online Pyramidal Assessment tool that is based on 15 years
of research and tested in more than 100 real-life case studies.

OUNA's objective is to place the right person in the right place at the right time - to establish
the right fit between the job and the individual, thus maximizing the potential of both the
employee and the employer for the long term.

Achieving this objective will help to address the main problems of the recruiting industry:

1. Reducing the cost of acquiring team members.

2. Increasing the success rate of the recruitment process, leading to:

▪ Improved worker retention
▪ Increased diversity within the workforce
▪ Long-term reduction in recruitment costs
▪ Increased retention of institutional knowledge
▪ Higher engagement
▪ Stronger culture
▪ Greater team cohesion

Roadmap

Phase 1: Blockchain decentralization and improvement of the OUNA application. Beginning of the soft marketing initiative.
Phase 2: Development of the API system for existing HR companies and requesters. Increase in the intensity of the marketing initiative.
Phase 3: Development of a BI machine learning system, collection, analysis.
Phase 4: Completion of the roadmap plan, new technologies and integration with additional HR companies.

Our Bounty Program is now live, click HERE to join!

UPDATES!

A new article about meeting the technology that knows HR recruitment better than you ever will
Enjoy reading!

Pages:
Jump to: