Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 67. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I hope Oxycoin will be a success cause we need this type of app which is fully functional. Imagine Oxycoin app to be default app in Samsung phones. All the people around the world would know about it and start using it.
day after day and step after step we are moving in that direction. thanks to OXYCoin will be very simple to use the crypto and related services
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I hope Oxycoin will be a success cause we need this type of app which is fully functional. Imagine Oxycoin app to be default app in Samsung phones. All the people around the world would know about it and start using it.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
I support this project!
if this project is profitable for you please participate in this project .. and if less clear you see in witheper
collecting all the addresses in just one user name should be very useful and professional for an investor

We have almost wrote a book on that argument!  Grin Which is your own opinion? It could be so disruptive?

it could be very useful if mean to invest some money in cryptocurrencies. you can observe all the fluctuations in once and move your money around easly. this is a cool thing

Yes! Maybe investors will have a serious advantage with this app. Good point! Four voices are better that three.

my opinion .. participate is a difficult thing .. but after knowing the result of sting he pleasant if you think how
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
OXY will be the solution for every marketing problem that happened, cool concept, very interesting project, hopefully run well and good luck
Activity: 350
ico price its 0.00000933 ( 933 satoshi ) ? correct me
i see there almost for last week , 11 days left before ico end . how much bonus for this week guys ?

The price of the oxy token will depend upon the amount raised during the ico and reaching the minimum funding goal of 250 btc. So we don't know the price of oxycoin. For bonus it only available during early supporters program at Aug 15th, 2017 00:01 UTC - Sept 1st, 2017  . So you too late to get bonus
Activity: 250
I support this project!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
i see there almost for last week , 11 days left before ico end . how much bonus for this week guys ?

I don't think more bonus apart from the early supporters bonus of 25% With minimum of 4btc to participate
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
excellent Ico I say, more than a thousand participants, 1100 Btc collected ! is a Ico big numbers ! OXYCoin you are taking the credit right.
 It will be a nice application to see in the hands of the common people
Yeah can't wait for it. People recognized the importance and the stability of the project and with everything going around with China that's remarkable amount of money. I'm happy they did it!
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
excellent Ico I say, more than a thousand participants, 1100 Btc collected ! is a Ico big numbers ! OXYCoin you are taking the credit right.
 It will be a nice application to see in the hands of the common people
Activity: 350
the bounty campaigns of any new project it is very substantial as the project ideas and goal of this project.

it is more like they have a standard, the same for everyone. they can just change the funds allocated on.

it is not exactly like that. wnj4 is right: in the first steps they are just new project and they need attention and funds. then they elaborate more their bounties.

Hi! there are 3 bounty programs on social media that we can easily join. all on facebook. one is here on oxycoin.
this project is very fun to invest ..
Can you explain some reasons why you chose to invest in this project?
Because I also want to participate in this project.

Because main feature of the oxycoin is to enable users to purchase cryptocurrencys directly with FIAT. For example if you need to buy alt coin you needn't buy bitcoin first, you  can buy directly use FIAT, so it will more save fee of purchasing
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
the bounty campaigns of any new project it is very substantial as the project ideas and goal of this project.

it is more like they have a standard, the same for everyone. they can just change the funds allocated on.

it is not exactly like that. wnj4 is right: in the first steps they are just new project and they need attention and funds. then they elaborate more their bounties.

Hi! there are 3 bounty programs on social media that we can easily join. all on facebook. one is here on oxycoin.
Can you explain some reasons why you chose to invest in this project?
Because I also want to participate in this project.

so... is actually needed a way to simplify the process! and they not just provide the useful Global Address Book, but also easy explanations and tutorials.

Agree. For catching newcomers you should simplify information and operations. But cryptos, as maybe the stock market, remains a complicated world, not for everybody. Maybe simplification is just an illusion.

I don’t think so. even if you will never be an expert in this field you can find useful to use cryptocurrency in life, so you will have an easy tool.

right! If you should pay for something you could use your bitcoin address instead of your credit card.

Why? If you have paypal it is very comfortable. Now there are also apple pay and all those things. Paying is too much easy.
so is this project running i like it ..
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
thanks for good project,im joined now
oxycoin is a very good project .. how about you for this opinion
I would like to ask the same thing. purpouse is clear but "how" is not.
have you read about everything in this forum .. this project is very good for me .. read on his websaite deeper again
Merit: 268
I like this idea and I am actually impressed looking at their roadmap within whitepaper. Hope you will be able to complete and have early adopters already this year. The only thing I am not 100% sure, how do you differ from e.g. TenX (beside app vs. card) and Byteball?

Of course they differ from the projects you mentioned because they serve a different purpose which will pave the way for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Please read their whitepaper to understand their objective better
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I like this idea and I am actually impressed looking at their roadmap within whitepaper. Hope you will be able to complete and have early adopters already this year. The only thing I am not 100% sure, how do you differ from e.g. TenX (beside app vs. card) and Byteball?
Pages:
Jump to: