Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 76. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To bounty participants, the spreadsheet Will be updated in 1-2 days.

If you have any request, PM me!

Regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The OXY that are not sold in the ICO will be locked away in a separate wallet for a year or until the team lacks funds, to be used for a second ICO. Assuming, after this lock period of a year and  there's no need for funds, what happens,  will the remainder be dumped on the market??
is to see how is managed the portfolio of the project and what intentions they have,
I want to hope that the team and the project are here to stay,
I think that is why I have rated good for the team and the advisor
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The OXY that are not sold in the ICO will be locked away in a separate wallet for a year or until the team lacks funds, to be used for a second ICO. Assuming, after this lock period of a year and  there's no need for funds, what happens,  will the remainder be dumped on the market??
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What about the government.

Back in the day buying bitcoin from coinbase was a preety simple process, just link up your bank account and that was all. Then the engorgement got involved. It complicated things a bit.

you are right! in the next future every government will try to regulate the market, that it means it will be more complicated so far. maybe that's why these guys are try to simplify operations.

unless we will know future market regolamentations it will be nearly impossible to predict if exchanges will be easy or not, and how to make them easier.

Maybe governments will tax cryptos revenue (that is right) but I don't think they will complicate the exchanges. Payments with digital fiat currecies are very easy now, for example.

Maybe they will not complicate the process itself, but the way that some goods are taxed are ridicolous, so it can complicate the exchange.
The government will surely be resistance to this form of exchange.. as it will not know that, but we can imagine it..taxation, limits, rules,..exactly the opposite of blookchain, always in the limtite of legality!
with the decentralization of the technologies and the software, everything is possible !! OXYCoin will make this possible ! there are already many DEX, decentralized exchange where you can exchange crypto currencies for fiat or other assets. we are in a new phase and soon it will be easier this
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Hello. And how will payments occur, if the form did not need to enter a purse?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the bounty campaigns of any new project it is very substantial as the project ideas and goal of this project.

it is more like they have a standard, the same for everyone. they can just change the funds allocated on.

it is not exactly like that. wnj4 is right: in the first steps they are just new project and they need attention and funds. then they elaborate more their bounties.

Hi! there are 3 bounty programs on social media that we can easily join. all on facebook. one is here on oxycoin.

hi Kevin! I counted the same, but just in this moment. there will be soon other bounties that maybe will be open to us!

That's great! just tell me. anyway now I will subscribe to oxycoin bounty program! Smiley
Activity: 154
the bounty campaigns of any new project it is very substantial as the project ideas and goal of this project.

it is more like they have a standard, the same for everyone. they can just change the funds allocated on.

it is not exactly like that. wnj4 is right: in the first steps they are just new project and they need attention and funds. then they elaborate more their bounties.

Hi! there are 3 bounty programs on social media that we can easily join. all on facebook. one is here on oxycoin.

hi Kevin! I counted the same, but just in this moment. there will be soon other bounties that maybe will be open to us!
Activity: 140

The amount of funds allocated on should make the real difference. You can double the likes of your competitor, for example.

I'm too lazy to calculate, but for me the amount are always similar, the real differences will be seen in time due to fluctuations.

Activity: 154

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

The amount of funds allocated on should make the real difference. You can double the likes of your competitor, for example.

anyway... what about the terms? some other bounties are open to newbies?

Terms are exactly the same everywhere. 300 friends or more, 1 share per week, and so on...
anyway... what about the terms? some other bounties are open to newbies?
They are almost the same everywhere: there are social media like twitter and facebook and then signature

so they must follow a standard, but if everyone follow the same rules nobody wins in the end.  Undecided

What do you mean? this is a good way to focus people's attention on the project and even scale social media ranking

because your following are just people that have been rewarded. the most of them will disappear after the payment.

Not so bad. you will be able to catch people's attention easier if you have scaled scoal media ranking. and they will be real followers or costumers.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
They are almost the same everywhere: there are social media like twitter and facebook and then signature

so they must follow a standard, but if everyone follow the same rules nobody wins in the end.  Undecided

What do you mean? this is a good way to focus people's attention on the project and even scale social media ranking

because your following are just people that have been rewarded. the most of them will disappear after the payment.

Pages:
Jump to: