Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 80. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

Thank you so much, but as far ac I know, some cypto coins with DPOS mechanism, the delegates are occupied and controlled by the big whales and their baby delegates, such the Decent coin. How to deal with that?

I would like to ask the same. I read how project ark works and I have similar concerns.

Is it in the links you shared with us in the other thread? Oxcoin too in part of the Ark project?

yes, the link explain that system. and, combining our two arguments, I'm wondering if it can be consider a mediation or not.
Activity: 154
yes, oxycoin is part of the ark project, you can find it in their whitepaper.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

Thank you so much, but as far ac I know, some cypto coins with DPOS mechanism, the delegates are occupied and controlled by the big whales and their baby delegates, such the Decent coin. How to deal with that?

I would like to ask the same. I read how project ark works and I have similar concerns.

Is it in the links you shared with us in the other thread? Oxcoin too in part of the Ark project?

So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.

we are just start to understand the genius of these guys.  Grin Grin Grin

Both of their ideas are good. The most difficult thing, as we have already say, is to be leader in this market, still little and very competitive.

it would be difficult also technically. if it was so easy banks or someone else would realize it in seconds. thay deserve a big "good luck!"
So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.

Both of their ideas are good. The most difficult thing, as we have already say, is to be leader in this market, still little and very competitive.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

and so you should switch from fiat money, mediated by banks or governments, to crypto with fluctuations linked by their use, and vice versa.

It sounds like these guys have in mind and to what it's written in their whitepaper. (But maybe their are alittle ahead already  Grin)

and so you should switch from fiat money, mediated by banks or governments, to crypto with fluctuations linked by their use, and vice versa.
let's think about this project itself. their are trying to simplify the passage from fiat to cryptocurrencies to make the purchase or exchange more user friendly. maybe one day a passage like this one will be almost automatic.
I wonder if in the future, maybe a distant future, cryptocurrency and fiat money will be the same thing?

What do you mean? Bitcoin and Ethereum will be like euros or dollars as as western main currency?

it is not exactly what I mean. the ways that we use to pay with digital money one day would become just one, even if you use bitcoin or dollars.

So in your mind they will use the same technology, as blockchain or decentralized databases? It is quite possible but with some big differences I think.

blockchain could mantain integrity of its transactions and in some cases be strong against violations. some parts of this technology would be used in future but the differencies are really big.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am doing this to see how it goes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ OXYCOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ OXYCOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I wonder if in the future, maybe a distant future, cryptocurrency and fiat money will be the same thing?

What do you mean? Bitcoin and Ethereum will be like euros or dollars as as western main currency?

it is not exactly what I mean. the ways that we use to pay with digital money one day would become just one, even if you use bitcoin or dollars.

So in your mind they will use the same technology, as blockchain or decentralized databases? It is quite possible but with some big differences I think.

is not a realistic scenario. cryptos are the opposite of fiat beacause of the absence of mediation, that is instead at the base of main currencies.

Pages:
Jump to: