Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 9. (Read 73332 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.
However, legit buy orders on dex, that were filled post their snapshot (which occurred within hrs of their co-worker dumping on everyone) was excluded from the swap.

This is indeed completely not understandable. If they minted so many tokens, including the amount they minted to compensate to the part of the community which caught the coin dumped on Kucoin prior to announcement, why on Earth they could not reimburse a comparatively small remaining amount to the holders of coins bought on DEX after announcement. Or.. was that amount big? I doubt that, as they told "bruno" has dumped all the minted coins (I didn't take the time to check this in explorer myself, as this project is no of my main focus).

People are not tied to their screens, and completely legit holders could have had orders left at exchanges (especially dex) and executed automatically without any user participation. There are people who check rarely, people who are on vacation, people who are just busy. Giving an announcement and assuming everyone should have read it in 24 hours, is unprofessional.

By reimbursing those coins, they could have made the air much more clear, avoiding unnecessary additional drama and unhappy community members.

Saying that, @Islapdonkey , did you contact developers directly? Posting here may not be the best option to attract their attention.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Oyster became the part of the history title of this topic need replace with Opacity OPQ and it is still visible with old name even on CMC too. CEO should contact with them and request to make it update with current name.
I also do not understand why so far they have not done it. Trading volumes allow you to add Opacity to the Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Oyster became the part of the history title of this topic need replace with Opacity OPQ and it is still visible with old name even on CMC too. CEO should contact with them and request to make it update with current name.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Are you trying to contribute to depreciate even those OPQ tokens you do own?
Nothing is 100% fair in life. If they fulfilled your request, others would come and request more tokens and where would you put the line what is still ok and what not?

They are trying to save the project by any means, try to think as in their shoes for a while. Would you prefer all your remaining tokens (and every others) to be worthless too?

When you talking about financial structures, you can't use the statement that nothing in life is fair. A clear con is a clear con. I guess its all fair that they create 27 million coins(with no clear indication for the use of 7 million) but individuals that actually invested legit money into the project are left with nothing.

If a token was bought before the swap, they should have honored those token, cos this are real prl token. Its not like we bought prl tokens that have been swapped and tried to swap it again. This is legit tokens, that were bought during the dump cos some of us had buy orders on dex. So, one of their co-workers fucks up, the investors get to pay for it and they create extra tokens for themselves to supplement the loss they have taken and its all good.

Again, they created 27 million extra tokens, with no clear distinction on what 7 million will be utilized for (keep in mind that bruno only dumped 3 million and did state that they planned on dumping till he beat them to it) So there is a lot of discrepancy and acting like its not an issue, is part of the issue in crypto and ultimately dissuade greater adoption. We need to weed bullshit like this out. Supplement crypto with any other ecosystem and replicate this scenario and see if its adding up.

So, i rather lose the value of my opq but make sure bullshit like this stay on the forefront cos new investors that are naive about the project, need to be aware of what they getting into. Its that greed/sheep mentality that is so presrnt in this sphere, where the dev is held above mistake/con that is hindering the greater adoption on this thing we all love.

Sometime you have to be willing to take a lose for the greater good, and judging from the action of this group, i seriously doubt that they trying to save the project for the long run, rather i think they just trying to keep it afloat long enough that the market hopefully recovers, so they can carry out their original plan that was sidestepped by bruno
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are you trying to contribute to depreciate even those OPQ tokens you do own?
Nothing is 100% fair in life. If they fulfilled your request, others would come and request more tokens and where would you put the line what is still ok and what not?

They are trying to save the project by any means, try to think as in their shoes for a while. Would you prefer all your remaining tokens (and every others) to be worthless too?
Price of the moment have other reasons for being lower than anything related to old tokens. I don't get what do you mean by starting everything from scratch when exchanges are cooperating, community is supporting and development is being taken ahead from the point where old tokens stopped. I don't agree on this stance because Bruno already was absent from development and current team was carrying on anyway.

You a legendary member, so i guess you probably know more about the project than me, but what form of development has prl/opq engaged/provided yet? From my understanding all they have done so far is make promises and create an ERC token to back the claim. Also, if am not mistaken, the lead dev is bruno and he already checked out, so who is the technical mind leading this new operation? all this seem to me is a bunch of ppl trying to salvage a sunk ship and clear as much bread before vacating the spot.

And while am at it, i will repost my earlier comment and wonder what other ecosystem, someone could pull such stunt and get away with it.

"Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.

However, legit buy orders on dex, that were filled post their snapshot (which occurred within hrs of their co-worker dumping on everyone) was excluded from the swap.

Keep in mind bruno (whomever he might be) dumped only 3 million to create this fiasco and did state that this guys had intention to dump on the investors, prior to his act. So, this guys now have 27 extra million tokens to dump on the market at their leisure. Even if they intend to do right by the community, as it stands 20 million is well accounted but the other 7 million (again bruno dumped 3 million) seem like a bag secure for themselves to circumvent any loss they might have suffered from bruno"
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
First of all we need of understand the facts those put the project is slightly better positions than previous those went through same conditions. Opacity has come into existence and saw interest continuously why because of stage of development. I second fully that people will not even remember that there was anything happened in past. People strongly believe in tech and future of this project continuously.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Price of the moment have other reasons for being lower than anything related to old tokens. I don't get what do you mean by starting everything from scratch when exchanges are cooperating, community is supporting and development is being taken ahead from the point where old tokens stopped. I don't agree on this stance because Bruno already was absent from development and current team was carrying on anyway.

Trust, he speaks about trust. + Brand was destroyed.
Friend, everyone will forget about this incident as soon as the team presents a fully working product or presents a major strategic partner or exchange.

That's exactly why they rebranded and now are called Opacity. The new project doesn't want to be associated with Oyster anymore.

Friend, everyone will forget about this incident as soon as the team presents a fully working product or presents a major strategic partner or exchange.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
In current market condition and through what this project went to be frank current price of OPQ at 1250 satoshi range are very very good. I wasn't expecting after all that what disturbed the project and everyone related to it in one way or other. But there is no sense to keep this thread alive under same title anymore. On previous pages some other people have asked intervention in this regard. If possible change in title that is best else creating new one will be best move.
I fully agree with you, team need to rename and update this stream for a new token. Perhaps the team will do this after making a decision on Shell token. As for the starting price of the OPQ, I thought that it would be lower than the current one because of this whole situation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
In current market condition and through what this project went to be frank current price of OPQ at 1250 satoshi range are very very good. I wasn't expecting after all that what disturbed the project and everyone related to it in one way or other. But there is no sense to keep this thread alive under same title anymore. On previous pages some other people have asked intervention in this regard. If possible change in title that is best else creating new one will be best move.
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/OPQ-BTC

Anybody contact with Coinmarketcap to replace the old ticker with new one. Now trading is live so let us see when it will become visible with new ticker.
I think for this you should not worry, the team probably already took care of it. You need to wait a bit, the volume of trading at the moment allows us to reach Coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
For start trading volume isn't bad and looks like market is ready to bet on OPQ continuously. A total of over $200k volume for today's date is something you can use to build hopes. That analysis about tokens allocation is what team need to reconsider on it. They should take the traditional up by burning extra tokens as development has reached in advanced level and need less resources than at start.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
This already caused big damage to investors and brings bad reputation to project despite the fact that tokens were stolen by former co-founder not current owners. As i understand this scammer (Bruno Block) sold Oyster to other people and than stolen tokens? Im interesting to know, what happened with him? Hope this Bruno Block will seat in prison a long years?

That old token is already useless and worthless now no once can make that valuable. I see someone has expressed feeling if Bruno continue PRL that see some success in future. First of all, you need to understand, he doesn't believe in future of tokens that's why he did an act to harm the project. Let's suppose he wants to start work on PRL to deceive holders once again, he can't because he lost credibility for good.

In this article OP has tried to reconstruct and synthesize the sad and bitter history of fraud organized by the talent and insanity of Bruno Block, founder himself of Oyster Pearl.

https://hackernoon.com/rogue-founder-commits-crypto-treason-embezzles-oyster-pearl-5fd330f3f756
  Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.

Keep in mind bruno (whomever he might be) dumped only 3 million to create this fiasco and did state that this guys had intention to dump on the investors, prior to his act. So, this guys now have 27 extra million tokens to dump on the market at their leisure. Even if they intend to do right by the community, as it stands 20 million is well accounted but the other 7 million (again bruno dumped 3 million) seem like a bag secure for themselves to circumvent any loss they might have suffered from bruno.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
What about cryptopia

For more information, check out what they posted on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Opacity/comments/9xdlfv/overview_distribution_exchanges/ They are in contact with Cryptopia. You have to be patient.

Now something different: Basically we are writing in the wrong forum thread. This thread is for Oyster. PRL is dead. We definitely need an Opacity thread here on BCT.
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/OPQ-BTC

Anybody contact with Coinmarketcap to replace the old ticker with new one. Now trading is live so let us see when it will become visible with new ticker.
Pages:
Jump to: