Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 7. (Read 73336 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
How can I take part in the AirDrop OPQ? Recently, the OPQ coin has already appeared on coinmarketcap. The coin OPQ is already trading on good exchanges, it is a great success.

There is no Airdrop for Opacity. OPQ was only distributed to holders of PRL tokens to the time of block 6607247. If you had PRL at that time, you probably already got your OPQs in your wallet.

Maybe this this guy not following this project that is reason he is taking this as normal airdrop promo. I also received my tokens few days ago and now it is visible on CMC too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
How can I take part in the AirDrop OPQ? Recently, the OPQ coin has already appeared on coinmarketcap. The coin OPQ is already trading on good exchanges, it is a great success.

There is no Airdrop for Opacity. OPQ was only distributed to holders of PRL tokens to the time of block 6607247. If you had PRL at that time, you probably already got your OPQs in your wallet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250

Any news about Cryptonia? I have some PRL there frozen...

PRL Wallet is open for withdrawal and the OPQ airdrop  is complete. Make sure to withdraw before the 17th of January.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

PRL Wallet is open for withdrawal and the OPQ airdrop  is complete. Make sure to withdraw before the 17th of January.

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Congratulations to everyone with the listing of the Opacity token on the portal Coinmarketcap. I hope this is the beginning of a new stage in the life of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
In the end after waiting of few weeks Opacity succeeded to get listed on coinmarketcap with three exchanges at the moment. It will help the project to get some good exposure when someone do search for similar markets. Don't you think when everything is different then it should have new thread or if possible to edit the title of this thread. Making changes here will let everyone know about its history and circumstances how it came into existence too.
Activity: 602
Hello! There are PRL tokens on my myetherwallet. I know that they are now blocked. tell me what will happen next? Will these tokens be automatically exchanged for new ones or do we need to perform some actions?

If you held them when the snapshot was taken you should have both PRL and OPQ at a 1:1 ratio.
You probably need to add the opq contract in mew to see them.
quite right! Thanks for the advice. really tokens OPQ appeared on my wallet. the only pity is that their price is very low. But I hope that in the future the price will equal the previous price of PRL tokens.
Hello! There are PRL tokens on my myetherwallet. I know that they are now blocked. tell me what will happen next? Will these tokens be automatically exchanged for new ones or do we need to perform some actions?
If you have not bought PRL tokens after this incident and the announcement of the team that all bidding must stop. So maybe you did not get the OPQ. But most likely you should see new OPQ tokens in your wallet.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

If you held them when the snapshot was taken you should have both PRL and OPQ at a 1:1 ratio.
You probably need to add the opq contract in mew to see them.
Activity: 602
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
Actual supply for OPQ should be less than PRL because they burnt tokens and also Bruno's allocated tokens will also be taken out of the total supply. If these two things are done then remaining supply will be more less than what Pearl had. They should be as transparent as possible specially after what Bruno's their colleague did with people those trusted them.
On the contrary, the number of OPQ tokens has been increased compared to PRL tokens. This was done in order to increase the stock of tokens for the team and the promotion of the project.
but I see OPQ has not yet entered the Coinmarketcap list, even though this is SWAP from PRL,
it should have circulation and the same amount of coins, I am confused
Actual supply for OPQ should be less than PRL because they burnt tokens and also Bruno's allocated tokens will also be taken out of the total supply. If these two things are done then remaining supply will be more less than what Pearl had. They should be as transparent as possible specially after what Bruno's their colleague did with people those trusted them.
On the contrary, the number of OPQ tokens has been increased compared to PRL tokens. This was done in order to increase the stock of tokens for the team and the promotion of the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

According to this medium post by bill codes the CEO, the total supply of opq is 130 million, and they not keen on been truly transparent about that 27 million cos its easy to deduce that a portion of that is meant to circumvent any loss they might have taken from the mysterious bruno (mysterious in that bruno could be one of the guys screaming wolf)

https://medium.com/opacity-storage/introducing-opacity-b6cdce34dc16
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Bump cos this need to stay on the forefront

Are you trying to contribute to depreciate even those OPQ tokens you do own?
Nothing is 100% fair in life. If they fulfilled your request, others would come and request more tokens and where would you put the line what is still ok and what not?

They are trying to save the project by any means, try to think as in their shoes for a while. Would you prefer all your remaining tokens (and every others) to be worthless too?

When you talking about financial structures, you can't use the statement that nothing in life is fair. A clear con is a clear con. I guess its all fair that they create 27 million coins(with no clear indication for the use of 7 million) but individuals that actually invested legit money into the project are left with nothing.

If a token was bought before the swap, they should have honored those token, cos this are real prl token. Its not like we bought prl tokens that have been swapped and tried to swap it again. This is legit tokens, that were bought during the dump cos some of us had buy orders on dex. So, one of their co-workers fucks up, the investors get to pay for it and they create extra tokens for themselves to supplement the loss they have taken and its all good.

Again, they created 27 million extra tokens, with no clear distinction on what 7 million will be utilized for (keep in mind that bruno only dumped 3 million and did state that they planned on dumping till he beat them to it) So there is a lot of discrepancy and acting like its not an issue, is part of the issue in crypto and ultimately dissuade greater adoption. We need to weed bullshit like this out. Supplement crypto with any other ecosystem and replicate this scenario and see if its adding up.

So, i rather lose the value of my opq but make sure bullshit like this stay on the forefront cos new investors that are naive about the project, need to be aware of what they getting into. Its that greed/sheep mentality that is so presrnt in this sphere, where the dev is held above mistake/con that is hindering the greater adoption on this thing we all love.

Sometime you have to be willing to take a lose for the greater good, and judging from the action of this group, i seriously doubt that they trying to save the project for the long run, rather i think they just trying to keep it afloat long enough that the market hopefully recovers, so they can carry out their original plan that was sidestepped by bruno
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Does Opacity already have its own BCT thread so as to move from Oyster to there?

No at the moment it don't have any dedicated thread where community can discuss about that token. Dev have to do this or change the title of current thread if he have access to that account.
Yesterday a new update was released from the project team, but there is not a word about Cryptopia. It is only said that the distribution of tokens is completed. You only need to wait.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Does Opacity already have its own BCT thread so as to move from Oyster to there?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Seems like the  "team" is only interested in carving up what Bruno left so your in the same boat as anyone who bought on the dex. This is the only time I have ever heard anyone argue that a dex is garbage or inferior lol!

New coins are not on CMC or Livecoin, price is going down as only those holding are trading, look for dead cat bounce and try to beat the others to the door...........no fud needed on this project to bury it, SAD !
Pages:
Jump to: