Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 22. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Brad hoped that the pac will go up after Bitcoin
But the pac is pegged to the dollar, and with the Brad Marsh marketer, the price is 1 sat this is not the bottom. We will come to one more redemption of 1000: 1
If you do not change the strategy, our main trading pair will be PAC/DOGE

Change strategy, what are you talking about?
Go to PAC telegram RU and ask, who has a ban on discord, and why?
You will be surprised
So far, at least there for the questions do not give a ban, but there are no answers.
The founders have fulfilled their strategy, have earned us.
Why is there no more swolf, on islands bad internet?
Activity: 75
Brad hoped that the pac will go up after Bitcoin
But the pac is pegged to the dollar, and with the Brad Marsh marketer, the price is 1 sat this is not the bottom. We will come to one more redemption of 1000: 1
If you do not change the strategy, our main trading pair will be PAC/DOGE
I have questions, only to marketing.The administrator claims that the pac is okay with the financing
Brad Marsh, will master the marketing of a small store.
but he will not master the marketing of a chain of stores and, all the more, not cope with the marketing of the global payment network pac
Brad Marsh boasted a lot and promised in early 2018 in the
bull market, many have imagined them selves to be teiders and some have imagined CMO, but the bear market has shown who is who.
difference professional is that he is able to cope with obstacles.
Nissan, Toyota, Siemens were known long before Brad launched their campaign, and most likely their company was a simple local executor, they glued posters on billboards of something like that.

I wanted to see a Brad Marsh marketing diploma, see the name of his marketing company and their website.
he seems like a very narcissistic guy with very high self-esteem.
his face can be used on posters, but not trusted to take responsibility for the global brand.
I think that the project managers are just very busy people and they entrusted the marketing to Brad and they think that everything is fine. But no, it's not okay. Brad Marsh marketing is aimed at those people who are already in pac. but he does not have a goal for new people.

My 14 year old daughter has more Twitter followers than CMO Brad.
She also tweeters and writes excellent essays and attends various events from the school
and I don’t see any difference between what makes Brad and what my daughter does.
only my babe is a schoolgirl, not chief marketing officer.
copper member
Activity: 69

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:3533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PAC

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

team promises:
updated roadmap
updated white paper
instant payments
we will issue payment cards until March 31

reality:
masternodes network scaling problem
frequent hit in sidechain
rustic marketing is pitiful booze in clubs
attack 51%, check address from the previous message
payment network, where the time of blocks is often 35 to 50 minutes?
Hello everyone.

I want to ask you to spend some of your time.
if you are familiar with the  PACcoin please write your comment, could you invest in it or not and why.

the coin has an active team and many volunteers, please look at the coin and write your honest opinion.
can give advice or criticism, do it
within the community there are different promotions and coin distribution
write what you like or what repels you exactly in the $PAC .
help us become better

Thanks to everyone who responds!

paccoin.net
team members can speak rude, talking about TheOne888 dat fierstarter conflict guy.
Free community where save rights that are the one who has more privileges
your opinion doesn’t matter if in is different of officials pac,  where "C" is community.
a community where you can hear rude to an "uncomfortable question" and hundo P be banned.
the bottom line give us money and ask no questions.
Activity: 117
Hello everyone.

if you are familiar with the  PACcoin please write your comment, could you invest in it or not and why.

the coin has an active team and many volunteers, please look at the coin and write your honest opinion.
help us become better

paccoin.net

When swapping an old paccoin in an unknown (not reliably confirmed) direction, a lot of new premined coins disappeared, so I do not recommend anyone to invest in a project, it has a very dubious reputation. More wrote earlier.
Hello everyone.

help us become better

paccoin.net
And remove the ban in discord with Smash. He was often right, although sometimes rude in his statements.
Prove that you are a community choice.
One of my nodes, thanks to the luck and super awesome development of the ninth mother, last time the payment was received more than a month ago
In general, it seems to me that I’ll wait for the release of Half Life 3 to be faster than the release of the pac stable version.
I'm talking about a fair price of 5-6 satoshi for a coin.
Brad's last installment of 5000 pac, I laugh, he has money for bread.
question: what a blockchain 3.0, what is it?
What do you want to change? You will not change anything. Everyone is already clear with the developers.
If the team has enough money, explain the reason why the Brad does not work full day on the PAC.?
You use the Internet, youtube, coinmarcetcap, coingecko. I see a lot of coins advertising there.
Where can I see advertising pac?

I will give a rough example. I don’t need to see the Coca Cola report to understand that their advertising works.
My opinion is that reports are needed for regulators and within the company.

I, as an investor, want to see results. In the specific case of promotion, advertising.

Again, I know about the work of programmers, I appreciate oll  that there is a pac, everything except marketing.

I know about everything, because I follow the pac, read the blog pac.
How do new people find out about pac?
Only thanks to the volunteers.
And no need to cite as an example of a conference in Washington.
It is necessary more for partnerships, it is not advertising.

I agree with you all those shitcoins quickly lose in value, after quik start, because they have no foundation, but even they are able to launch their projects into orbit.
That is why I believe that the pac will remain in orbit, since it has done enough work behind its back. Need good advertising to go into orbit.
Cookie.Monsters, maybe I believe in pac more than you.

You do not know what to answer?
I can give you more than 100 examples of good advertising, but why say the obvious?

Tell me personally your opinion. Do you think the pac has a good advertising campaign?

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

with this approach 20 sat., our best future  Sad
The team has no money, Brad has no motivation
You are claiming that the $PAC team has no money - well, please check the last quarterly report of the $PAC treasury to see exactly what is the financial situation:

https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-treasury-quarterly-report-q4-2018/

Well if we are to talk about their quarterly report for real then where is the peer review of their finance office by a reputable board of accountancy? The report u linked in ur post is a made up paper, I can construct something like that if u give me few days. Now, the more u look at this Pacman coin the more doubts arise about connection between this coin and vintage acrade game which is supposedly backed by PAC.
Let me get this correctly - do you expect that quarterly financial reports are peer reviewed? Individual reports are normally not reviewed (externally) unless there is a good reason (e.g., there is convincing, verifiable and reliable set of information demonstrating there are serious errors in the report) or a financial government agency conducts an audit, where many financial aspects are checked for their accuracy, not only reports. Do you have any examples of quarterly reports of other projects / cryptocurrencies which are peer reviewed on regular basis?
What connection between $PAC and the "vintage arcade game" are you talking about?
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

You are claiming that the $PAC team has no money - well, please check the last quarterly report of the $PAC treasury to see exactly what is the financial situation:

Well if we are to talk about their quarterly report for real then where is the peer review of their finance office by a reputable board of accountancy? The report u linked in ur post is a made up paper, I can construct something like that if u give me few days. Now, the more u look at this Pacman coin the more doubts arise about connection between this coin and vintage acrade game which is supposedly backed by PAC.
For those who missed it:

Trading is NOW LIVE for $PAC on the amazing P2PB2B Exchange across the BTC, ETH & USD pairs!

https://twitter.com/p2pb2b_io/status/1110865287367270400

Happy trading all!
$PAC has a new Instagram page

Please follow the $PAC new Instagram page to support a new line of communication which will help promoting $PAC and grow the awareness of the $PAC brand:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvPyuNZBnD9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=urlz5bquu64k

I saw to a lot  Shitcoins, without  good team that did not do and half of what PAC did.
And that attracted a many  people, and had a good price, because they had good marketing and advertising.
If PAC have ben a good marketing pack would not fall below 1 cent.
moreover, such coins still appear
good marketing just admit it
marketing pac - bad marketing
marketing pack - Brad Marsh
look at how the GRIN expanded, and their coin has no elementary things. Need tutorial on how to send coins
they had excellent PR
I have often seen their ads
PAC can not afford a marketer to full time?
In the beginning, you need a lot of effort to put a rocket into orbit, then inertia will do everything itself
at first you work for reputation and after reputation works for you.
but only haters are actively working on PAC’s reputation.
you can make the best product in the world, but no one will buy it from you if nobodies don’t know about it
That is a mix of several very subjective observations and very bold statements. If you have any reasonable / reliable statistics that show what the $PAC marketing / Brad has achieved in comparison to other marketing teams, please show them.
The statements such as "If PAC have ben a good marketing pack would not fall below 1 cent." are just nonsense, since no one can know this.
To put it in your words: putting up a shallow rocket into (high) orbit makes its abrupt and premature landing almost certain.
Brad09.10.2018
 Well running my design firm my retainers pay me roughly £7,500 a month after taxes... but my living expenses and outgoings net around £2,500 a month including rent, food, baby stuff and social... So

A prop for £3,000 GBP a month as a salary for me would be enough for me to hand over my roll as Creative Director to my no2 and work full time on $PAC.

I saw to a lot  Shitcoins, without  good team that did not do and half of what PAC did.
And that attracted a many  people, and had a good price, because they had good marketing and advertising.
If PAC have ben a good marketing pack would not fall below 1 cent.
moreover, such coins still appear
good marketing just admit it
marketing pac - bad marketing
marketing pack - Brad Marsh
look at how the GRIN expanded, and their coin has no elementary things. Need tutorial on how to send coins
they had excellent PR
I have often seen their ads
PAC can not afford a marketer to full time?
In the beginning, you need a lot of effort to put a rocket into orbit, then inertia will do everything itself
at first you work for reputation and after reputation works for you.
but only haters are actively working on PAC’s reputation.
you can make the best product in the world, but no one will buy it from you if nobodies don’t know about it
I support pac team but. Much for listing, promotion and marketing do volunteers. P2PB2B Exchange We have thanks to Drew and Bruce Porter Jr.
Kucoin paid attention to the pac in twitter thanks to the post of investor.
Pac has a very weak marketing and  exchange with  volume of 400 million, and defense against attack 51%. It means nothing if very few people know about the pac. Brad is lazy and not motivated, he is like the Queen of England, just a face. He personifies bad marketing. He visits the London crypto show 2 times a year? Volunteers did more than him. Brad gets paid in the pac?
Because it seems that he is forced to work on a pac for free. If you remove the volunteers, pac will lose a lot. If you remove the Brad what lose pac? Prove to me that I'm wrong if I'm wrong. PAC needs a strong marketer and crisismanager man and this is not Brad Marsh.
Well, the way I see it is as follows: it is a part of the setup - many entries / posts on various platforms are meant to be done by various people, only some of them are $PAC (marketing) team members. A part of these efforts is coordinated and guided by Brad, who often suggests and then oversees initial publishing of relevant $PAC news, which is then taken by others as basis for some of their contributions.
Pages:
Jump to: