Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 39. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
There are already more than 400 participants on the site https://www.paclyfe.net/
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Hi all

I would like to know if there is an easy guide to run a paccoin masternode with the last wallet (step by step) ?

I searched a lot of information on the subject but I did not find a complete guide easy to understand Sad

Thank you for your help

Hello,

Here is a detailed guide on how to set up a masternode: https://therealdijida.github.io/pacmn/

If you have any questions join us on discord or DM PAC_Helpdesk on twitter.

Kind regards,
Koen
PAC_Helpdesk
Paccoin.net
    Block rewards & total supply (estimates)         
Juncture    Block time   Reward   Est. supply
< 1 year     150 secs            13,8             2.90%
Year 1     150 secs            13,8             2.90%
Year 2     150 secs            18,4             3.90%
Years 3-14     150 secs             23             4.80%
Years 15-19 150 secs            18,4             3.90%
Year 20      150 secs    17,25     3.60%
Year 21      150 secs    13,8             2.90%
Years 22-23  150 secs     9,2            2.00%
Year 24-25    150 secs     4,6              1.00%
Activity: 387
Merit: 102

This is what caused the price to change by +1,481.33 percent this year.

How could I have missed this wild growth.

It means that the pump was already.

We can leave .

Funny and sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. I recommend on your question to contact customer support or write to their email address. I wish everyone good luck.

Hi all

I would like to know if there is an easy guide to run a paccoin masternode with the last wallet (step by step) ?

I searched a lot of information on the subject but I did not find a complete guide easy to understand Sad

Thank you for your help

Activity: 155
Hi all

Thank you for your help

Activity: 5

BREAKING NEWS: PAC, THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN TO INVEST FOR 2018

Our attention has been drawn to the news item that appeared in Bitcoin.com’s most recent article on July 25th 2018 titled, “The Best and Worst Cryptocurrency Investments for the First Half of 2018”(i). Although we are honored that Jaime Redman has chosen Paccoin to be part of this list, unfortunately the data listed in the article is not 100% accurate. After being one of the highest returning digital assets in 2017, PAC deemed it necessary for 1000/1 swap to take place to maintain its currency pairings against BTC primarily. This is what caused the price to change by +1,481.33 percent this year.
PAC is a unique hybrid digital asset that combines the third largest masternode network at its foundation complimented with a vibrant community. These two networks synergize together to provide a strong foundation for PAC’s future projects.
Words from our CMO Brad Marsh:
“The original supply was overwhelming at over 3.5 trillion circulating and the value of the coin was too low to make proper coin pairings. Since the redemption the PAC team has been able to get PAC listed on larger exchanges and its redemption program was the largest in crypto history with over 60,000+ positive transactions. PAC has been constantly making strides to separate ourselves from the 1600+ other digital assets in the space. PAC is gearing up to make a major move within the digital space, amongst the most recent news of two major talent acquisitions: The former VP of global brand strategy at Twitter and the former creative strategy lead at Facebook, PAC continues its ability to deliver positive news in what has been a bleak period for the crypto space on the whole over the last few months.”
PAC has grown to the third largest digital asset network within the last six months according to masternodes.online.

(i) https://news.bitcoin.com/the-best-and-worst-cryptocurrency-investments-for-the-first-half-of-2018/

https://blog.paccoin.net/breaking-news-pac-best-cryptocurrency-coin-invest-2018/
Judging by the capitalization of coins that work on the algorithm x 11, then the coin Pac enters the top 10. Now we must go to the second place, and in the future to the first place in this group.
People, equip all gas stoves with a video and audio warning system. When at least one comforka is on, the LED flashes and music is turned on. This will be very useful for the elderly, as well as those who have little or no hearing. After all, it is not difficult to supplement all gas equipment with a simple and inexpensive alarm system.
Soon there will be a playground at the coin, maybe someone will make such a startup.
Soon there will come a time when to buy 500 000 coins Pac will be very expensive, as now at coin Dash. Now Pac has more than half of the coins blocked by the masternodes. Pac came out on the 3rd place in the number of masternodes among coins that use the X 11 algorithm. And there are about 400 kinds of such coins. This suggests that investors believe in Pac coins, because the choice of coins is very large, but the number of masternodes shows which coins are trusted and demanded.
Activity: 32

PAC is ranked #1 best performing crypto of 2018 by the largest news source for blockchain on the globe bitcoin.com

https://news.bitcoin.com/the-best-and-worst-cryptocurrency-investments-for-the-first-half-of-2018/
Another exchange added our coin to their trading, it is the Sistemkoin exchange. Well done team! Keep it up. We are waiting for further success. Good luck.
Wow. We couldn't be more excited to be working with @joell ex-VP of global #brand strategy at @Twitter who is now helping integrate $PAC into The Guardian Project @guardiangym - Find out about this new exciting #crypto use case: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2NGWHeh
I think that the history of the capitalization of this coin will be no worse than the history of Facebook's capitalization. The question of a short period of time. Investors from the United States have already understood this and are actively investing in this coin. Already this year the coin will again surprise everyone with its rising cost. And this growth will be based on real cases related to the road map and no less impressive events than those stated in the road map. Already, the coin entered the market of Latin America, replacing there the finest money, a grandiose event, which not everyone understands. This was not in the roadmap, but the event was completed and the widespread introduction and distribution of coins across Latin American countries began as a means of payment. The team done well! Now I'm sure that the coin will go into the top 10 coins of the crypto-currency world. Keep it up! We are waiting for news and new implementations of plans and unscheduled cases.
Activity: 32

PAClyfe is officially launching the governance portal in 7 days

https://twitter.com/PAC_Brad/status/1021755920957820929
You can now convert $PAC directly to USD @PayPal using @AnyTradesInc - Not only that, you can convert instantly to: #Venezuelan #Bolívars, Chilean #Peso, #Columbian Peso, #Argentina Peso - This incredible move puts $PAC at the forefront for #crypto adoption in these regions.
Why does no one write here that soon the coin will pass to its own blockcheyn, that they will soon issue a debit card. About the coin a lot of interesting information, but for some reason no one here duplicates it.
The project in Latin America is very impressive. This is a good attempt to gain a foothold and become the main means of payment in some countries! However, we look forward to the projects that are stated in the road map. Already very much want to see the platform PAKLAYF. After all, the announcement was already, that the last tests are going on.
Activity: 98
The Crypto Guy
I wonder if there will ever come a time when many media will often talk about a coin? And then even about what they are doing, the team can not write on the site. They wrote that they invited counselors and silence. Announced that the last test of Paklayf and again silence. Where are the real actions?
Pages:
Jump to: