Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 35. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Setup Masternodes is helping PAC community members get setup
https://steemit.com/masternodes/@ajt/masternode-vps-hosting
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ecosystem for masternodes
when on Cryptopia?
Cryptopia,Coinexchange.io,Yobit,TradeSatoshi,Crex24. Available exchanges.
Activity: 440
Major PAClyfe Governance Portal Update

A major update to the PAClyfe governance portal, featuring much needed UI improvements, additional features to improve community involvement and communication between the proposal owner and investors has been released. More information on the update including patch notes and video explaining new features can be found here:

https://blog.paccoin.net/major-paclyfe-governance-portal-update-17-09-18/

The portal itself can be reached via https://www.paclyfe.net/

For those not familiar with PAClyfe: PAClyfe is the $PAC’s social governance platform, i.e a proposal portal containing all of the information on the current proposal network, information about the submitter, the funds requested and the voting stats. For those who wonder what is here meant by social governance: it is a form of decentralized governance which allows the community to be involved in the decision-making regarding projects related to $PAC. Masternodes are the main actors in the governance process - they can create new proposals and vote (yes/no/abstain) on existing proposals.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I ask the channel adm to present our pool where we also have the $PAC in Masternode Shared. A PooL ECO STAKE, a PoS (Stake) and Shared Masternode mining pool that does not work with quotas or minimum deposits. Join our Discord and check our channels, request our social networks and the site: https://discord.gg/m4FhHbE
Activity: 269
We have some news coming up for the SetupMasternodes upcoming launch.

PAC could be supported as we continue to pick up stem with the roadmap

Are you migrating from Mining Farms to Masternodes?

Are you looking to lunch multiple masternodes to hodl against the Bear market?

http://setupmasternodes.com/cd/post/good-bye-farms.png

We are offering discounted rates on bulk orders of Masternodes.

Please request how many masternodes you want setup via email: [email protected]

Activity: 75
The next round of PAC Trivia (combined with a PAC rain on all online users) is less than 24 hours away - it is starting on 12th of September at 10 PM CEST, join us if you can: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy

The information on the trivia series can be found in the Discord server and here (including rewards, dates and times):

PAC Trivia is Happening

Do you think you know PAC? Well, it’s time to show off your skills.
I made a mini proposal, and the community voted for his proposal to be funded.

This Trivia will happen every Wednesday. The start time of the trivia will change every week for people all over the world to have a chance and join in on some PAC Trivia.

The Trivia will happen in #pac-tip-bot.

The whole idea of the trivia is to educate people on subject matters of PAC. This is to drive more people to the Discord and have a chat with everyone. Some topics will possibly talked about are related to:
- Average block time
- Amount of coins in supply
- Other questions that are common knowledge

This mini proposal funded for 10 PAC Trivias. If this is successful and the community demands for more PAC Trivias, then I will make another proposal for an equal or greater amount.

The Trivia's contain:
- 20 Questions each 100 $PAC (Total 2k $PAC)
- 5k $PAC rained on all online users while trivia is happening

Times and dates:
29th of August 7PM CEST
5th of September 1PM CEST
12th of September 10PM CEST
19th of September 10AM CEST
26th of September 4PM CEST
3rd of October 11PM CEST
10th of October 8PM CEST
17th of October 9AM CEST
24th of October 10PM CEST
31th of October 11:30PM CEST
Activity: 14
Good evening  And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if don't receive,the protection for the refund?
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
$PAC Get up ! ! !
there is nothing in the PAC to make you up it is down and becomes dead coin so be careful !
$PAC is certainly not "nothing" or a dying or a dead coin: if you would check e.g., the $PAC official twitter (https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en) you would see that it is being constantly developed. developed of other peoples old pacoin is all that is and nothing new in the work devs have done same stuff they just copy and paste from real devs work
If you would look further and e.g., join the $PAC Discord server you would see that it already has close to 9000 members they there for the tips and frebies nothing more with over 1000 members 1k pro leech bots, gratz must be hard to get leeech bots in a crypto tipping zone, ask the topia devs about leech bots u might learn a thing or 2... being online at almost any moment.

Still no factual reply's to my other post cuz u know there true and cant say otherwise cuz its crypto facts..... avoiding the crypto facts wont work with me...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Hmm, do I owe you something? Like a reply to a post of yours or something else? I certainly do not. So, why are you answering my post and requesting an answer to a previous post of yours, which has nothing to do with me? And this proves my point even more than u avoid and dance around the true nature of what $pac team are up 2 and u cant/wont respond cuz like i said its crypto facts that i pointed out, clearly u dont like facts just fiction and if u think people should be qiute well run a smooth shop that cant be crypto fact checked but u missed that boat already.......
Also, try not to modify content of a quoted post, particularly if you trying to sound credible and want to be taken seriously. point out what was edited more dancing around, as nothing was edited from you post just response added in red which any 1 can see?!?!?

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
My posts prove your $PAC team points? A good one, no wonder you are angry at everyone if this is how you normally draw conclusions.
You say that nothing was edited from you and that "just response added"? Incorrect nonsense again, since your "responses" placed partly between my words literally changed the meaning of my sentences.
You have been already added to my ignore posts / direct messages list - you are indeed the only person there - with a bit of luck I will not have to deal with your nonsense any more.

Non of your post prove anything esp the change of swap dates and other points i made...
like now your just  trying to dance around/avoid them as your usual style.
If u cant tell like every1 else can that's i haven't edited shit and the red shows the response to not editing to your blah blah, ur blind...

That u ignore me doesn't worry me cuz im here to show others the games u play and the way u dance/avoid them shows them all this...

would never send a scammer a direct msg anyways, ive dealt with alot like u threw the years and as mod of exchange and dont have time apart from showing nubcakes to crypto lesson on how to fact check and show them that devs like you that have no trust cant be trusted.....

Crypto troll angels dont work your way. ;_) we talk in facts, not fiction and dance arounds like you do..

Stabycroc ;_)>

Activity: 252
$PAC was posted on the master node coin ranking service "mnrank.com".

http://Https://mnrank.com/
$PAC Get up ! ! !
there is nothing in the PAC to make you up it is down and becomes dead coin so be careful !
$PAC is certainly not "nothing" or a dying or a dead coin: if you would check e.g., the $PAC official twitter (https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en) you would see that it is being constantly developed. developed of other peoples old pacoin is all that is and nothing new in the work devs have done same stuff they just copy and paste from real devs work
If you would look further and e.g., join the $PAC Discord server you would see that it already has close to 9000 members they there for the tips and frebies nothing more with over 1000 members 1k pro leech bots, gratz must be hard to get leeech bots in a crypto tipping zone, ask the topia devs about leech bots u might learn a thing or 2... being online at almost any moment.

Still no factual reply's to my other post cuz u know there true and cant say otherwise cuz its crypto facts..... avoiding the crypto facts wont work with me...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Hmm, do I owe you something? Like a reply to a post of yours or something else? I certainly do not. So, why are you answering my post and requesting an answer to a previous post of yours, which has nothing to do with me? And this proves my point even more than u avoid and dance around the true nature of what $pac team are up 2 and u cant/wont respond cuz like i said its crypto facts that i pointed out, clearly u dont like facts just fiction and if u think people should be qiute well run a smooth shop that cant be crypto fact checked but u missed that boat already.......
Also, try not to modify content of a quoted post, particularly if you trying to sound credible and want to be taken seriously. point out what was edited more dancing around, as nothing was edited from you post just response added in red which any 1 can see?!?!?

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
My posts prove your $PAC team points? A good one, no wonder you are angry at everyone if this is how you normally draw conclusions.
You say that nothing was edited from you and that "just response added"? Incorrect nonsense again, since your "responses" placed partly between my words literally changed the meaning of my sentences.
You have been already added to my ignore posts / direct messages list - you are indeed the only person there - with a bit of luck I will not have to deal with your nonsense any more.
$PAC Get up ! ! !

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Activity: 1
This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Mintnodes.com has added PAC as a Shared Masternode.

• Fully transparent
  • from 1% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.1 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee
  • Fully Automated
  • User Referral Program

Please check it out: https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes
How many coins do you need for the master node?
$PAC Get up ! ! !

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Hmm, do I owe you something? Like a reply to a post of yours or something else? I certainly do not. So, why are you answering my post and requesting an answer to a previous post of yours, which has nothing to do with me?
Also, try not to modify content of a quoted post, particularly if you trying to sound credible and want to be taken seriously.
Activity: 28
Greetings
A idea worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the project proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
$PAC Get up ! ! !

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Activity: 252
The partnership between PAC and CPN is very good information.
Following Domino Pizza Caribbean coffee was also announced.
We are very excited about the future development of $ PAC.
Activity: 14
This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this project. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: