Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 10. (Read 45911 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This coin is DOA (dead on arrival)
This DEV is broke (doesnt even have .1 BTC to get listed on yobit)
This DEV is not smart (no website, and doesnt know how to make one)
This DEV hasnt done a dam thing he said he would.
Delete this topic, wasting peoples time.
And do you have any of those skills that you just mentioned? Is your coin doing great? What is name of your coin?

And this is the respond to the truth, LOL
Get real, none of your foolish questions relate to me. 
Gl waiting on something here to happen "Pal" 
No I just don't understand your negativity. Its like you want say something but don't realy know what you are talking about. For example, we don't need exchange for now. Deal with it. Dev dont know things but he is looking for people who do, and that is perfectly fine. Just leave this thread if you are not  happy with it. nobody is forcing to buy this coin if you consider it a failure.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
And do you have any of those skills that you just mentioned? Is your coin doing great? What is name of your coin?

And this is the respond to the truth, LOL
Get real, none of your foolish questions relate to me. 
Gl waiting on something here to happen "Pal" 
Exchange is not a bad idea if you want to fill your baggy with coins from dumpers. This coin reminds me EGC that was 50 sats. Got myself 200 k and after few months made 11 bitcoins on it. People who wants to chip in for exchange PM me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
please add palcoin on yobit
I really wish this to happen also but the value will not be much, it will be better to wait on the webdesign/coder then each coin will worth some fortunes.

Maybe from here to 2 years Cheesy Cheesy
Grin Grin Grin you are really funny but optimistic people makes the world go round.

because if we do .... but open to wait for the dev move tab , are all a little pissed , myself included , because he put a roadmap and not being fulfilled , including a famous exchange not coinexchange.io ...volumen 0 Wink
We are sitting still waiting jejej
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I really wish this to happen also but the value will not be much, it will be better to wait on the webdesign/coder then each coin will worth some fortunes.

Grin Grin Grin you are really funny but optimistic people makes the world go round.
legendary

legendary

How much you have for sale? If you have so many, You can add it on yobit with paying 0.1BTC yourself.

no web = no exange
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

How much you have for sale? If you have so many, You can add it on yobit with paying 0.1BTC yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just sent a message to the DEVS that might be able to help with the website, they sometimes travel around so it may take a day or two to get a reply..  Smiley
Thank you qiwoman2 for all your support but paley said he is yet to receive any message from you, kindly send him an email.
Thank you once again.

I will send him a message, I was waiting for news form the DEV but not heard anything yet, that's why I wanted to wait really. He might be away for a few days or even on holiday. I will email the DEV also, he might not have logged into his slack, then I will email PALEY as well. I will do it after breaky.  Smiley I hope to hear from him soon as I also have some urgent stuff with him to sort.
I just sent a message to the DEVS that might be able to help with the website, they sometimes travel around so it may take a day or two to get a reply..  Smiley
Thank you qiwoman2 for all your support but paley said he is yet to receive any message from you, kindly send him an email.
Thank you once again.
Hi pcoin you are included in the team right so do you have any news?

This thread is ghost town after the distribution end.
Paley is in need of webdeveloper/coder for the website in order to boost the palcoin ideas and that will determine the price base for the coin.
Activity: 280
Thank you once again.
Hi pcoin you are included in the team right so do you have any news?

This thread is ghost town after the distribution end.
Activity: 404
have any updates for us?
Morning Pal's. Any news?
Thank you once again.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 280
I have 60 PAL coin how much is this gonna worth each? I dont see this in ccex or yobit atleast.

I want to trade this coin because of its supply.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PAL/BTC
woah no volume? The gap of buy and sell is huge. Maybe they will buy after the dev fix its problem and move on developments.
Pages:
Jump to: