Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 11. (Read 45911 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I have 60 PAL coin how much is this gonna worth each? I dont see this in ccex or yobit atleast.

I want to trade this coin because of its supply.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PAL/BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have 60 PAL coin how much is this gonna worth each? I dont see this in ccex or yobit atleast.

I want to trade this coin because of its supply.
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I got my PAL
Thank you
Activity: 404
PAL received. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Awe thank you SARACENIS! I got some PAL from you..   Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
PAL received. Thanks again
legendary
NEEDED
Web coder to integrate palcoin payment system into our various websites.
Please send me PM

Will you pay in btc or give bounty for it? Shall I try contact some DEVS?  Smiley..I KNOW SOME THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ..  Smiley

@SARACENIS pm sent hehe  Cheesy Grin Wink
We shall pay handsomely using bounty, this is the final requirement for the palcoin community to laugh last.

I will try get a message to one DEV tonight, he is also helping with my coin's website as well.. Oh if I am successful in getting him to help PAL can I get a little bag too hehe? Grin
You shall be rewarded accordingly. Thank you.

awe thank you I will do my best.. Smiley
Activity: 364
NEEDED
Please send me PM

Will you pay in btc or give bounty for it? Shall I try contact some DEVS?  Smiley..I KNOW SOME THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ..  Smiley

We shall pay handsomely using bounty, this is the final requirement for the palcoin community to laugh last.

I will try get a message to one DEV tonight, he is also helping with my coin's website as well.. Oh if I am successful in getting him to help PAL can I get a little bag too hehe? Grin
You shall be rewarded accordingly. Thank you.
legendary
NEEDED
Please send me PM

Activity: 404
Blitz giveaway. You know what to do ( 50+ posts in forums needed)

PM Sent
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
@SARACENIS pm sent
thank you Grin
NEEDED
Please send me PM

legendary
NEEDED
Please send me PM

Activity: 812
NEEDED
Please send me PM
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
IMPORTANT UPDATE[
Palcoin dev have not abandoned the project but we have a lot of challenges due to the nature of website we are bringing to the cryptocoin world.
Lack of webdesigner/developer that agreed with our terms, those that charge too high and those that ripped us of funds have been the major problems encountered.
We are still in need of a good webdeveloper/coder that can code our payment gateway.
It is good to say here that getting listed iin an exchange s the least among the matter here because palcoin is not a scam and we might not list it in a large volume trading exchange unless we are able to attach value to the coin by establishing our website.
Please bear with us and believe that you have taking a good decision by participating in this project.
Palcoin is alive.

Halleluyah! Its better to keep the community updated, not just go off the grid even you encounter problems like you just mentioned. No update from PALEY since 23-May. Are you working on this with PALEY now?
Hi mate, PALEY was banned 15 days for the giveaway. I hope he will be back with nice news...  Wink

Dude, c'mon.. Let's do with easy way..
Banned just another excuse to left things behind.
There are some options, let me tell you one.. Her/him may create another user, which read all terms and proving as "PALEY", then continue this community and project.
Then, describe your plans more specifics and or in details.
  • requirement "webdev or coder" developers
  • tasks for "webdev or coder" developers
  • etc.. etc..

Maybe somebody soon or later will read and apply to help! Try, even have small chance.

Activity: 742
IMPORTANT UPDATE[
Palcoin dev have not abandoned the project but we have a lot of challenges due to the nature of website we are bringing to the cryptocoin world.
Lack of webdesigner/developer that agreed with our terms, those that charge too high and those that ripped us of funds have been the major problems encountered.
We are still in need of a good webdeveloper/coder that can code our payment gateway.
It is good to say here that getting listed iin an exchange s the least among the matter here because palcoin is not a scam and we might not list it in a large volume trading exchange unless we are able to attach value to the coin by establishing our website.
Please bear with us and believe that you have taking a good decision by participating in this project.
Palcoin is alive.

Halleluyah! Its better to keep the community updated, not just go off the grid even you encounter problems like you just mentioned. No update from PALEY since 23-May. Are you working on this with PALEY now?
Hi mate, PALEY was banned 15 days for the giveaway. I hope he will be back with nice news...  Wink
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
IMPORTANT UPDATE[
Palcoin is alive.

Activity: 462
IMPORTANT UPDATE[
Palcoin is alive.
Jeez, finally
IMPORTANT UPDATE[
Palcoin is alive.
Pages:
Jump to: