Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 2. (Read 45911 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 545
You can quote me anywhere PALCOIN PROJECT IS ALIVE though dev is yet to make any concrete pronouncement but in our last discussion i discovered that the project is capital intensive and he is trying to raise the capital on his own rather than indulging in any ico or the something like that.
Let us give him more time but to those who are impatient i will buy any amount of palcoin at 300 sats.

wallet no sincr Grin Grin Grin
That is a general problem and everything shall be fixed as soon as the op is ready, let me know if you wish to sell your palcoin and get some quick cash.
Just add it to yobit already Smiley
to add to yobit, is the best option for PAL
It will not be added dead coin, dead projet
PAL is not dead.It is dormant and waiting for the awakening
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Project is dead when community is dead. I'm not dead as far as I Know
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
You can quote me anywhere PALCOIN PROJECT IS ALIVE though dev is yet to make any concrete pronouncement but in our last discussion i discovered that the project is capital intensive and he is trying to raise the capital on his own rather than indulging in any ico or the something like that.
Let us give him more time but to those who are impatient i will buy any amount of palcoin at 300 sats.

That is a general problem and everything shall be fixed as soon as the op is ready, let me know if you wish to sell your palcoin and get some quick cash.
It will not be added dead coin, dead projet
Activity: 654
Merit: 545

That is kind of you saracenis for holding up the flag because the dev is actually looking for funds to set up the site, i will try the nodes and update you.
Well I invested lot in this project, so I wont let go so easy. I would help more, but I have lot of hassle with CRAFTCOIN at the moment ;(
Hey what kind of hassle do you have with CRAFTCOIN, i am willing to help if i can.
[/quote]
Nothing really what you can help at the moment. Hassle is to buy and set up server for website. Hopefully will buy one next week and then I can move forward. Otherwise my project is sinking doe to dumpers ;(
I'm new here in the forum. How do i join the bounty? Just post?
just post :0

Does this still apply?
I don't think so mate
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm new here in the forum. How do i join the bounty? Just post?
just post :0

Does this still apply?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

That is kind of you saracenis for holding up the flag because the dev is actually looking for funds to set up the site, i will try the nodes and update you.
Well I invested lot in this project, so I wont let go so easy. I would help more, but I have lot of hassle with CRAFTCOIN at the moment ;(
[/quote]
Hey what kind of hassle do you have with CRAFTCOIN, i am willing to help if i can.

[/quote]
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=158.69.193.206
addnode=80.107.189.177
addnode=121.218.48.82
addnode=202.80.213.147
addnode=122.168.228.52

Nodes for wallet
I dont have any problem with that too but you can discuss with the dev because you are also close to him and he respects you so much.
Are those nodes working?
I want to sell my own coins too.
We are not close, I just helped little with giveaway that all got dumped Cheesy
Those nodes are from my wallet with 7 connections
I don't want to dump my coins, just put it up so dev can get some funding for his web etc. Otherwise looks like he is in trouble with funding

All who wants to chip in for yobit, PM me. You will get some PAL for it as well...
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=158.69.193.206
addnode=80.107.189.177
addnode=121.218.48.82
addnode=202.80.213.147
addnode=122.168.228.52

Nodes for wallet
I dont have any problem with that too but you can discuss with the dev because you are also close to him and he respects you so much.
Are those nodes working?
We are not close, I just helped little with giveaway that all got dumped Cheesy
Those nodes are from my wallet with 7 connections
I don't want to dump my coins, just put it up so dev can get some funding for his web etc. Otherwise looks like he is in trouble with funding
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=158.69.193.206
addnode=80.107.189.177
addnode=121.218.48.82
addnode=202.80.213.147
addnode=122.168.228.52

Nodes for wallet
Are those nodes working?
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=158.69.193.206
addnode=80.107.189.177
addnode=121.218.48.82
addnode=202.80.213.147
addnode=122.168.228.52

Nodes for wallet

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

this project is so poor that they have neither to add to yobit
[/quote]
I guess community put that 0.1 btc together, but it dissapierd
[/quote]
Lol, community did not put anything together though i also thought as the same but community only paid 0.02btc you can quote that.
[/quote]
Right, ok them lets put it together and launch it on yobit

Lol, community did not put anything together though i also thought as the same but community only paid 0.02btc you can quote that.

legendary

I can not send you anything while the portfolio will not synchronize
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: