Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 10. (Read 110154 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I am not sure about chat or social media but they have regularly provided some updates via their website/newsletter.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
PRG was/is clearly a long term project... you expect them to build "PRG centers" all over the world within 6 months of closing their ICO? I have waited 14 months to get a clearing/grading permit alone from my local municipality much less build entire facilities lol

I get it... they marketed this thing to the wrong crowd (non-crypto/average retail consumers) and they didnt know what they were getting into but be realistic about things...

I will be interested to see how everything plays out. I joined the presale with a $15,000 purchase so I am on the hook just as much, if not more than most of the people posting in this thread.

Have Paragon said a word on this chat or social media since the ICO ended though?
thats the big question
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
I see potential here
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
PRG was/is clearly a long term project... you expect them to build "PRG centers" all over the world within 6 months of closing their ICO? I have waited 14 months to get a clearing/grading permit alone from my local municipality much less build entire facilities lol

I get it... they marketed this thing to the wrong crowd (non-crypto/average retail consumers) and they didnt know what they were getting into but be realistic about things...

I will be interested to see how everything plays out. I joined the presale with a $15,000 purchase so I am on the hook just as much, if not more than most of the people posting in this thread.
Activity: 280
Good work!
Activity: 33
What about a weed coin that's backed by so much bud per coin. Like a commodity crypto. Say for example Onegramgold. Now that would be interesting.   Cool
Activity: 17
Yeah let's help revolutionize the Cannabis industry by suing these RACHET SCAMMERS!

All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired ParagonCoins (“PRG Tokens”) pursuant to Paragon Coin, Inc.’s Initial Coin Offering between approximately August 15, 2017 and October 16, 2017. You are hereby notified that Levi & Korsinsky initiated the class action Davy v. Paragon Coin, Inc. (3:18-cv-00671) in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. To get more information go to:

http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/ReleaseNg/2053759

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Paragon is a successful ICO project. And what do you think of another Budbo project in the cannabis industry? Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sale-20-mln-budbo-20-supply-chain-management-on-a-legal-global-cannabis-2657697

I'm sure soon all temporary problems with the PRG coin will be solved.
I don't understand why some people have a panic.
This canna industry is just starting to gain momentum and many coins will grow.
By the way now is a good time to enter PRG.
About of Budbo I can not say anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
This is a long term project, if u wannna some guaranties and stability’s in tokens u can buy something like SmartGold - blockchain option based on a real gold...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Paragon is a successful ICO project. And what do you think of another Budbo project in the cannabis industry? Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sale-20-mln-budbo-20-supply-chain-management-on-a-legal-global-cannabis-2657697
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Is this project turned to be a scam?
How many eth did it raise?
Activity: 33
As Cannabis legalizes in Canada, 28 states of US, Australia and few European countries, the business will really boom. Paragon Coin is the superior coins while others being Pot Coin, hemp and Cann coin are there, but PRG stands out...That being said, this coin has a dark image before but thats cleared up. Now we’ve seen better volumes and prices for the coin

But if cannabis will legalized anywhere - it will be simple to buy as a cigarettes. What the value od cryptocurrency for legal products when it more safe, faster and cheaper to buy for fiat money?

The truth is, this coin is fucking garbage. Their marketing scheme is garbage. Everyone knows its garbage. Don't reaffirm these fucking scammers by buying this fucking bullshit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As Cannabis legalizes in Canada, 28 states of US, Australia and few European countries, the business will really boom. Paragon Coin is the superior coins while others being Pot Coin, hemp and Cann coin are there, but PRG stands out...That being said, this coin has a dark image before but thats cleared up. Now we’ve seen better volumes and prices for the coin

But if cannabis will legalized anywhere - it will be simple to buy as a cigarettes. What the value od cryptocurrency for legal products when it more safe, faster and cheaper to buy for fiat money?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
THIS CEO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/coin_wars/status/954364132152680448

HE RUNS STOCKS.EXCHANGE AND IS STEALING PEOPLES MONEY, DONT INVEST IN THIS, YOU WANT PROOF? CHECK STOCKS.EXCHANGE TWITTER POSTS AND ALSO THIS POST.

SCUMBAG VADYM
Activity: 1
Apply to return ico eth it, I think this is the greatest comfort to the user, so that your team can not be reviled by the user
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

When is this token gonna be listed on Bittrex or Binance or COSS?

It needs to get on any of those exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Is there anywhere we can track the project.

They are not active here, are they active anywhere, posting updates about project or etc?
Activity: 268
Merit: 250

----------------

Where are the two major promises?

1/ Listing on Bittrex?

2/ Token moving to IOTA?

Fulfill your promises...

-----------------------------

Pages:
Jump to: