Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 5. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 4
I noticed that there is a huge difference in price between the yobit and TIDEX exchanges , I suspect that this is pump the yobit exchange .
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Lol I just dont understand after I saw on coinmarketcap Paragon is on top 20 coins and its worth $6.7 from $0.11 crazy pump is happening Im sure after this pump a massive sell order is next beware dont be fooled.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
jesus. what did they do? 9$ each already.

i really don't have any idea what this project has done but if its based on eth the perhaps the new tokens today will also pump this way if being listed on good exchange.

It's just being pumped by that scammy exchange , Yobit, I'm reading the troll box right now and people are saying that PRG deposits are frozen lol. Someone need to shut down that exchange for good

yobit It has always been an exchange scam is nothing new
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Nice warnings. Same time last year, I would catch the whale  Smiley
True yobit should definitely disappear for the questionable promotion/scams.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i really don't have any idea what this project has done but if its based on eth the perhaps the new tokens today will also pump this way if being listed on good exchange.

It's just being pumped by that scammy exchange , Yobit, I'm reading the troll box right now and people are saying that PRG deposits are frozen lol. Someone need to shut down that exchange for good

yobits altcoin wallets are always not working. but btc wallets are working well and that when you should be using. if you have paragon from them then exchange it with btc and withdraw. that's the better way to use this exchange. right now though the price is gradually declining.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 19
WOW...What a PUMP! Last pump before die off  Grin Deadly traps
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Paragon coin is getting pumped, the volume is shit, just $64k, don't buy in Tongue you won't be able to sell...

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

copper member
Activity: 48
I know the SEC has ordered the Paragon Foundation to issue refunds to ICO participants. When will the Paragon Foundation return a refund to ICO participants?

I think this already started.  If you need I can share a link to the settlement instructions.

Please do share it.

here you go.https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2018/33-10574.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I know the SEC has ordered the Paragon Foundation to issue refunds to ICO participants. When will the Paragon Foundation return a refund to ICO participants?

I think this already started.  If you need I can share a link to the settlement instructions.

Please do share it.

Has not started yet. They will be releasing further information soon as per their support staff.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Please do share it.
copper member

copper member
Nope, my friend, don't fall for a pump and dump on a shitcoin, Paragon is over, the SEC put the nail on the coffin of it, it's better if you accept it and move on

Could not agree more.  - This is a much better application of #blockchain4cannabis https://MaryStrain.io
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Congratulation for the appearance of Paragon on Yobit.
it maybe good for the project, generally, but personaly I don't like Yobit.
Exchange yobit very few people like it)) Grin This is a scam exchange that is constantly buggy and deceives its users.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Nope, my friend, don't fall for a pump and dump on a shitcoin, Paragon is over, the SEC put the nail on the coffin of it, it's better if you accept it and move on
Activity: 188
Congratulation for the appearance of Paragon on Yobit.
it maybe good for the project, generally, but personaly I don't like Yobit.

I think new updates must be welcomed every now and then plus the SEC ruling helped PRG in a great way take a look at PRG right now, there's a surge of 369% today. YOBIT is no doubt small but lets hope for more good news from these guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
It was a pamp of a token due to the fact that it was flooded on the Scam Exchange?)) I'm in shock! There are sometimes good coins on top exchanges leafed and there is no growth ...
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Why not? I mean, a scam coin fits perfectly in a scammy exchange! I'm really surprised that Yobit still open and working to be honest
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
Why is Paragon up 1,125% in the last 24 hours? https://coincodex.com/crypto/paragon/

Likewise, with the SEC drama this must be a glitch
Pages:
Jump to: