Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 138. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
That could be true, however, To me, one of the best parts of the white paper is right here: ". We give our members a voice. Pitch your ideas, help others, get funded, support
other ideas, and decide our future through a voting system"   I don't think there is going to be any shortage of business and community members to keep this coin going very strong

I think you're right. The cannabis community is quite a strong and big community and most of them are quite tech savvie.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Wa all know that there are more and more countries where cannabis is allowed, so more and more industries too, it's gonna be a huge market and each market has to be control, with its project Paragon could be the infrastructure to be sure this industry is like others, ethical and safe for the consumers. You have a big work in front of you, i hope you will be able to achieve your goals. 
Activity: 210
Here by more and more people who realize their potential. Increasingly, more and more credibility
And shows us that it is worth every minute / cent invested. Forward... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Congratulations on the success of your ongoing pre ico! This will lay a great Foundation for the september ICO. Keep up the good work.

The successful PRE-ICO only demonstrates that a lot of people supports PARAGON and its mission to revolutionize the Cannabis Industry for good. Smiley

it does show too, that many people need a anonymous app for tracking all their stuff regarding their health issue and doctor stuff and so on. damn cia fbi Smiley ppl are trying to focus on anonymosity
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Congratulations on the success of your ongoing pre ico! This will lay a great Foundation for the september ICO. Keep up the good work.

The successful PRE-ICO only demonstrates that a lot of people supports PARAGON and its mission to revolutionize the Cannabis Industry for good. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Excellent news. I can feel the excitement rising. There are less than 3 weeks until the Sept.15 crowd sale:

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/users/sign_up

good luck everyone.

Crowdsale page leades to:
"500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong."

The registration site is up again. Maybe some server stress due to the pre-sale, a 25% bonus seems to be too good to be ignored.

Nope not working for me still leading to 500 page.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
nice developement on the pre-ico.

i have a question:

where are you going to start with this business? in america? or in every country, where mariujana is legalized, like the netherlands?
Activity: 364
Activity: 490
"But why alcohol casues more? because it has no limit to the amount that can be drunk. So what will happen if we can use marijuana freely like using alcohol? im pretty sure you can think about it."

I'd love to see some proof of this. Like I said, in the Netherlands this isn't the case. there are however lots of drunken accidents. Sure, marijuana is involved in some, but this is negligable when compared to alcohol. And BOTH are available without limits.
"in the Netherlands this isn't the case"
Am i talking about netherland before?
Netherlands = World?
Lol  Cheesy Cheesy, you have really good brain  Cheesy Cheesy

Possession of small amounts of cannabis for personal use has been decriminalized in Holland.  The sale of cannabis is technically an offence under the Opium Act, but prosecutorial guidelines provide that proceedings will only be instituted in certain situations.  An operator or owner of a coffee shop (which is not permitted to sell alcohol) will avoid prosecution if he/she meets the following criteria:

·        no more than 5 grams per person may be sold in any one transaction;

·        no hard drugs may be sold;

·        drugs may not be advertised;

·        the coffee shop must not cause any nuisance;

·        no drugs can be sold to minors (under age 18), nor may minors enter the premises; and

·        the municipality has not ordered the establishment closed.

Source : https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/committee/371/ille/library/dolin1-e.htm

Without limit right?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 588
Thank You for all the support!!     

The Pre-sale is going VERY well 🦄.

A pool of 5,000,000 tokens with 25% bonus is sold out.
A new pool of 10,000,000 tokens is up for sale, get 15% bonus on US$15,000 purchase.
The bonus will drop to 10% for $10,000 purchase on September 5th.

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/

This is awesome for you guys. It seems that the scammer failed to impact the project, which is great. Never give in to these bastards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

A new pool of 10,000,000 tokens is up for sale, get 15% bonus on US$15,000 purchase.

Good to hear! The project is running and investors are there, it speaks for itself Smiley Can't wait to get some coins myself!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There are so many crypto projects related to Cannabis Industry. Why should Paragon survive?

According to their website, first pre sale round was sold out. 5 million paragon coins were sold so this is the first good sign and this should be your starting point.
yes real project always doing good like paragon. if u want to verify then look first white paper. website contents and strategy and round like pre-sale and ICO. also come on threat bitcointalk. here u can get rush of people. pick positive comments on rank members. they always do true. if u trust on newbi. that means fool thinking. always follow rank members comments they are always true.

"always follow rank members comments they are always true."

Well, that's not 100% true. Even rank members can tell bullshit, might not even be on purpose but just because they're ignorant or biased. Always do your own research when investing. But in general you're right, rank members opinions carry more weight than junior members.

But why believe me? I'm just a newbie!!

i am not saying u sir but in my history on bitcointalk i saw most of newbie always try to down value of projects. newbie lie same like virus. because they don't have rank that means they don't care about rank and posting all the time negative comments all over threats.
Activity: 252
Coming from a country where legalization of cannabis is almost impossible, I'm excited for the future of Paragon!  Will definitely be following on the progress of this interesting concept  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Excellent news. I can feel the excitement rising. There are less than 3 weeks until the Sept.15 crowd sale:

good luck everyone.

If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong."

The registration site is up again. Maybe some server stress due to the pre-sale, a 25% bonus seems to be too good to be ignored.
Activity: 392

congratulations to the teams.  change the industry.
Activity: 686
WoW, Paragon does not stop to bring good news, tracking progress closely and cheering
Here by more and more people who realize their potential. Increasingly, more and more credibility
And shows us that it is worth every minute / cent invested. Forward... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

good luck everyone.

Activity: 158

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com

good luck everyone.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
That could be true, however, To me, one of the best parts of the white paper is right here: ". We give our members a voice. Pitch your ideas, help others, get funded, support
other ideas, and decide our future through a voting system"   I don't think there is going to be any shortage of business and community members to keep this coin going very strong
Jump to: