Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 141. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
that's easy man, you can't overdose, it's non-addictive, and it doesn't make you go "tequila crazy". That's just off the top of my head.  cheers my friend
Well, that doesnt look like benefits for me, because im not interested in getting high. Maybe i want it if something really bad happens to my business or my life. But i will try hard to avoid that bad way. I dont know the reality about using cannabis, but i trust W.H.O with the results of their research about bad effect of cannabis.
Anyway, even if it doesnt look like benefit for people who are not looking for that "high feeling", it still good that it has non-addictive thing and it will be some benefits for "high feeling" enthusiasts to keep the body damage level small and the money they will waste.
Thanks for your answer before  Wink

I hope nothing bad happens in your life or job as well, I wish you nothing but success! As far as the benefits of recreational use that depends on the person. There is a large community that does like it and there is definitely a market.  Paragon will help the industry out in many different ways. I would encourage you to rea d the white paper:
 https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
 Best of luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
that's easy man, you can't overdose, it's non-addictive, and it doesn't make you go "tequila crazy". That's just off the top of my head.  cheers my friend
Well, that doesnt look like benefits for me, because im not interested in getting high. Maybe i want it if something really bad happens to my business or my life. But i will try hard to avoid that bad way. I dont know the reality about using cannabis, but i trust W.H.O with the results of their research about bad effect of cannabis.
Anyway, even if it doesnt look like benefit for people who are not looking for that "high feeling", it still good that it has non-addictive thing and it will be some benefits for "high feeling" enthusiasts to keep the body damage level small and the money they will waste.
Thanks for your answer before  Wink
Activity: 490
Our mission is to create a safe physical space where advocates can push to repeal current regulatory restrictions and present information on the benefits of marijuana use for medical conditions, recreational use, and general well being.

To get a reserved space at our center, applicants will need to pitch their legalization ideas or cannabis startup ideas to our community.

Try reading the whitepaper someday Cheesy
Haha, what are the benefits of that recreational use?
Im sorry if i only know that recreational use will only create bad effects except getting high.
Maybe someone can answer my stupid question here.
Activity: 42
Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
From the whitepaper:

We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.

What I don't get is, why does one need safe physical spaces in areas where cannabis is already legal? If it's legal, then what is threatening the workers? Wouldn't it make more sense to create safe physical spaces where cannabis is illegal?

How you can sell cannabis in places, where its illegal? You want in prison? Whay you say? Every country has own law, rules, And anyone business cant broke this! So they ll sell only in legal places.

Paragon Spaces are not only about selling cannabis. They are also offices for startups for cannabis-related activities. If the goal is to legalize cannabis in a country where it's illegal, then I would imagine Paragon buys an office and the workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation. Similar to what NGOs like GreenPeace and Amnesty International do in their respective fields.

What?  Grin

workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation

You have a big fantasy  ))
As I said before, they want and need follow according law in current each country.

Our mission is to create a safe physical space where advocates can push to repeal current regulatory restrictions and present information on the benefits of marijuana use for medical conditions, recreational use, and general well being.

To get a reserved space at our center, applicants will need to pitch their legalization ideas or cannabis startup ideas to our community.

Try reading the whitepaper someday Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
From the whitepaper:

We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.

What I don't get is, why does one need safe physical spaces in areas where cannabis is already legal? If it's legal, then what is threatening the workers? Wouldn't it make more sense to create safe physical spaces where cannabis is illegal?

How you can sell cannabis in places, where its illegal? You want in prison? Whay you say? Every country has own law, rules, And anyone business cant broke this! So they ll sell only in legal places.

Paragon Spaces are not only about selling cannabis. They are also offices for startups for cannabis-related activities. If the goal is to legalize cannabis in a country where it's illegal, then I would imagine Paragon buys an office and the workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation. Similar to what NGOs like GreenPeace and Amnesty International do in their respective fields.

What?  Grin

workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation

You have a big fantasy  ))
As I said before, they want and must follow according law in current each country. You can kook a list of their cities, where they planning work. In all cities cannabis allowed.
From the whitepaper:

From the whitepaper:

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
There will always be people coming in and saying something negative. Who knows if its the competition.

There is inherit risk in EVERY one of these ICO's in 20+ years most of these tokens won't exist anymore, thats just the nature of doing business. It's worth taking the risk of it being a scam IMO in the event that it isn't.

PARAGON project offers a very promising way to integrate various data such as patient ID anonymously, lab tests,etc, within the blockchain, which is in line to government regulations compliance.
It seems some people are missing a major part of Paragon. It is NOT to buy weed. This is a system that will keep this industry moving into the future. Marijuana needs to be regulated and legitimized. Paragon will give us this foundation, PLEASE read the white paper:https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf    and THINK FOR YOURSELF. best of luck my friends
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
There will always be people coming in and saying something negative. Who knows if its the competition.

There is inherit risk in EVERY one of these ICO's in 20+ years most of these tokens won't exist anymore, thats just the nature of doing business. It's worth taking the risk of it being a scam IMO in the event that it isn't.
From the whitepaper:

well said belechau.............as far as the market caps, there is the hard cap of 100M tokens

there are also different pre-sale sages outlined on the website 5MM(sold out) 10MM and 25MM: https://paragoncoin.com/

Activity: 686
There are two types of situations here, sadly, insider information and a high core of childishness to disdain such a grandiose thing, and impatient people who want instant feedback, had and have all contact and support from the Devs at that time despite the turbulence, I believe in their work and the potential for overcoming Paragon.
Let us be patient and less credulous about theories. Paragon charmed me with its design and application and will be together until the launch, investments, be it time or money, require, above all, attention to detail and mutual trust.
Let's go ahead  Wink
You have 200 mln tokens in total. But only 100 mln for sale now with price 1$? So, hard cap is 100 mln. But what soft cap?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
as long as there has been cryptos or even stockmarkets the idea of an ico or ipo is to make money to further the project. dont see the problem here just impatient people as usual
Activity: 294
Well seems like one guy really want to bring down this project.

In my opinion, this does not look like a scam, too much work was done here, we have the guy identity and everything that would be so risky ...

I hope everything will soon be clarified  Smiley

There's going to be an AMA for this project.

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T61ES8UQN-F6UBEGH2Q/prg-ama-v.3_1024.jpg

It seems the team is the victim of a potential scammer. It's also your chance to ask them the questions on your mind.

Thank you, but it says 27th august at 10am PCT, it was already done no ?

Someone has some information about it ?
Activity: 182
Whitepaper seems to be good read. Still have some questions, hope somebody care to clarify.
ICO:
So, 200 000 000 PRG(ERC20 tokens) tokens will be created and 75% of them are on sale in the ICO and 25% of them is left for the team?
What is the meaning of Controller Reserve fund?
Community Controlled fund sounds interesting, but what is it means?
What happens to possible unsold tokens after the ICO?

Usability:
Is this platform supposed to be just for Paragon services or do you already/will have partners within the same/different industry?

Thanks in advance.

Still haven't got any answers. I didn't find any help from whitepaper either...

This is typical for every ICO that some portion of token is allocated for team, usually it is backup in case their will need additional funds, nothing strange.
Activity: 588
Well seems like one guy really want to bring down this project.

In my opinion, this does not look like a scam, too much work was done here, we have the guy identity and everything that would be so risky ...

I hope everything will soon be clarified  Smiley

There's going to be an AMA for this project.

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T61ES8UQN-F6UBEGH2Q/prg-ama-v.3_1024.jpg

It seems the team is the victim of a potential scammer. It's also your chance to ask them the questions on your mind.
Jump to: