Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 55. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I am against the spread of the kanabis!
it's harm and poison!

I agree that just like cigarettes inhaling smoke from burning carbon-based material is not healthy, but if Paragon stimulates innovations to extract the beneficial compounds from cannabis what is wrong about that? I thought people here would be more open minded.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

In this video they claim that paragon is going to be listed on bittrex, but it seems like not a legit source to me, so beware; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZ-cDh8sZQ

By the way, this guy calls him self Crypto Trading Pro, and he is hilarious! I dont take him seriously, but like to watch his videos once in a while Smiley

Furthermore, I read the FAQ of Paragon  https://paragoncoin.com/storage/PRG_FAQ.pdf and I cant find any info on where their coin is going to be listed, so lets wait and see
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
cant wait to have this token on bittrex and hitbtc in mid november Smiley

price of the token will rise even more then Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I am seeing on coinmarketcap that some %50 offer for paragoncoin on ico. It comes to price 1.20-1.25$ which is a great deal. It is a good way to bring more investors. And putting an ad to coinmarketcap is a good way to make everyone aware of your project. Everybody who shows some interest in crypto would check that site once or twice at least a day.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
As I m Said three weeks ago, 3,5 millions token sold.

Next step: Listing on bittrex mid november

Bittrex sais Paragon claiming they will be on the exchange at a certain time is 100% lying. It is big disrespect to lie and use a name if they don't give permission (IOTA?). Is there a statement anywhere from Bittrex that they will add Paragon. If not, they are lying and using Bittrex name without permission.

I invested in presale but now seeking refund, I was blocked in Telegram. Is anyone here?

Are you kidding ?

I saw a screenshot saying that they will be on bittrex mid november Huh
And i invested for this reason..
It's real troublesome news

if it not come true ,what will you do bro? i see this project future and trust official team ,i will hold
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

mid november prg coin will be listed in hitbtc sure ? where you have information about mid nov prg list in bittreX?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Bittrex sais Paragon claiming they will be on the exchange at a certain time is 100% lying. It is big disrespect to lie and use a name if they don't give permission (IOTA?). Is there a statement anywhere from Bittrex that they will add Paragon. If not, they are lying and using Bittrex name without permission.

I invested in presale but now seeking refund, I was blocked in Telegram. Is anyone here?

Are you kidding ?

if it not come true ,what will you do bro? i see this project future and trust official team ,i will hold
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
I just saw on the telegram that its confirmed that the tokens will be trading on Bittrex and HitBTC. That's pretty cool.

Could you maybe link it here where they say it? Bittrex and HitBTC are both big exchanges, if they actually managed to get listed after ICO that will be really great.

I'm not sure how to link to a certain part of a telegram conversation but I captured a screenshot for you. If you are on the telegram you can search the thread for bittrex and it's the first thing that pops up. If you are interested in their crowdsale you should probably join the telegram channel anyhow, it's pretty informative.

Thank you for the screenshot. Bittrex confirmed is a big deal, HitBTC too. It's nice to know we won't have to wait for decent exchanges for months.

I don't recall Paragon Dev Team ever officially stating these listings were confirmed, but I do recall them stating that they were working to achieve these listings by mid-november. I guess we will have to wait and see

Screenshot is not available...
Activity: 80
I am against the spread of the kanabis!
it's harm and poison!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Ok so this might be a dumb question but when you have bought some paragon coins on the crowdsale website. How do you transfer these out to an ERC20 capable address? I dont see a withdraw option anywhere?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
It's too bad Paragon boots people from chat for breathing wrong. Got the code yesterday for 55% off. Would have contributed more but not now. Maybe I'll buy on the post-ICO plummet.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
I just saw on the telegram that its confirmed that the tokens will be trading on Bittrex and HitBTC. That's pretty cool.

Could you maybe link it here where they say it? Bittrex and HitBTC are both big exchanges, if they actually managed to get listed after ICO that will be really great.

I'm not sure how to link to a certain part of a telegram conversation but I captured a screenshot for you. If you are on the telegram you can search the thread for bittrex and it's the first thing that pops up. If you are interested in their crowdsale you should probably join the telegram channel anyhow, it's pretty informative.

Thank you for the screenshot. Bittrex confirmed is a big deal, HitBTC too. It's nice to know we won't have to wait for decent exchanges for months.

Screenshot is not available...

Are you kidding ?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Seems that everyone here is talking about making some quick cash whith those, missing out the true applications for it...
Activity: 72

can anyone provide link say paragon will list on bittrex? original link. please
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
This is absolute fucking gold:

why on earth would you want to trust your coin here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZ1TBzv_SM
That's different cook!  Shocked

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
hi
On competition with dopecoin
I would like to hear the opinions of people participating in ico

Competition with DopeCoin? I think you are misunderstood. Why would they compete with DopeCoin, when a strategic parter, GRWI has teamed up with DopeCoin as well?

there are like 50 cannabis related coins. all of them are kind of marketing machineries, because there is not a real world use for it. like change dollar to bitcoin, then change bitcoin for  a cannabis coin, then change cannabis coin for cannabis at the dispenser - makes no sense.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
This is insane, one of the hottest celebrities starting her own coin. I wonder what happens if this is a scam too. I guess these celebs have more to lose than your Average Joe out there by running away with your ETH

he?

they have nothing to lose. seriously, who is putting real money into paragon is kind of not real. but people will learne, i am sure.
Pages:
Jump to: