Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 51. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
ICO finished already? How much they raised in total? (in pre-sale and sale)

ICO finished.
You can buy/trade on Hitbtc and Etherdelta https://hitbtc.com/PRG-to-BTC

I'm not finding any stats on the total funds raised. Anyone has found these?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Well, I like to come back and see that the enthusiam has not faded about the project.

Maybe I'll light a little one right now  Grin
and by that you mean a good legal cigarette because you're over the age limit, like a good citizen Smiley god I hope this project changes things.

That's exactly what I meant. What else could it be !  Shocked

What are you talking about? In so many countries, personal use of cannabis is legal, even in the US in many states.

Thank God it looks like the tide is turning on that ... It's illegal where i live, and several my friends have been in a prison for selling it. Hoping that it will get legalized soon in everywhere. Least for medical purposes.

It's a crime that this is still illegal in most places. So many lives destroyed by these stupid laws. this is why it's important for us to support decriminalization of this stuff.

There is some interesting docu's on how the ban of cannabis was purely political because they wanted to target certain groups of people

The one i saw, was pretty accurate, i realized quite soon (before the internet, in my library studies) that most health risks seemed like they were made up, because none of the medical studies seemed to back it, i wondered quite a long time, what reasons for it were. After i saw that documentary (can't remember what it was called), it made sense that those reasons were purely for financial gains of other groups, rather then health issues.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well, I like to come back and see that the enthusiam has not faded about the project.

and by that you mean a good legal cigarette because you're over the age limit, like a good citizen Smiley god I hope this project changes things.

What are you talking about? In so many countries, personal use of cannabis is legal, even in the US in many states.

Thank God it looks like the tide is turning on that ... It's illegal where i live, and several my friends have been in a prison for selling it. Hoping that it will get legalized soon in everywhere. Least for medical purposes.

It's a crime that this is still illegal in most places. So many lives destroyed by these stupid laws. this is why it's important for us to support decriminalization of this stuff.

There is some interesting docu's on how the ban of cannabis was purely political because they wanted to target certain groups of people
Activity: 588

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
ICO finished already? How much they raised in total? (in pre-sale and sale)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
ICO is closed and now what you think guys which exchange paragon will be listed?

Its already listed on the hitbtc and we can see a lot of hype going around. People were interested in the ICO and even are interested in trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Just noticed the token got listed at tokenstore: https://token.store/PRG
I missed the sale, anybody wants to sell me some if they are already distributed?
Just wait untill its listed on the exchange sir.
Or you can buy/trade it on hitbtc (IOU).
is it list on etherdelta yet? When I can see paragon on etherdelta without add custom token

It may not be listed in etheredelta without add custom token, you better get it on HitBTC, they already listed it there, or just wait for it to get into exchanges, this is a wonderful project so try not to lose the opportunity for it.

It is iou tokens. Not exchanging on hitbtc, they are eager to have it but it is not an official market.

Don't use any exchanges before paragon team make a statement for it Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ICO is closed and now what you think guys which exchange paragon will be listed?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I`ll bet that it would be listed on bittrex since it got a good response from the community and the ICO performed well, etherdelta is too slow to update its price so might be selling it at a cheap if it get listed there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I missed the sale, anybody wants to sell me some if they are already distributed?
is it list on etherdelta yet? When I can see paragon on etherdelta without add custom token

It may not be listed in etheredelta without add custom token, you better get it on HitBTC, they already listed it there, or just wait for it to get into exchanges, this is a wonderful project so try not to lose the opportunity for it.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Maybe I'll light a little one right now  Grin

That's exactly what I meant. What else could it be !  Shocked

Activity: 490
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
My god, how many of these potcoins are there?

This is not really a Potcoin as you describe it.
Paragon is a company who will make a framework for legal Cannabis distribution and so on.
I suggest you go read up on the website before you claim it as a 'potcoin' Smiley

Some people still aint getting this project.
Everyone should read this thread or whitepaper. If you are too lazy to read, you can always watch the video's posted on YouTube!

This project really isnt another Potcoin!
So much more!!

There are a lot of people who don't even want to read the ANN or the whitepaper at all ... they just come, write random shit and goes again.
Activity: 294

Maybe I'll light a little one right now  Grin

That's exactly what I meant. What else could it be !  Shocked
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Thank you for making the Paragon token sale an overwhelming success! We are extremely grateful for all the support we received during this process.

Token distribution will start on Sunday, October 22nd Join our Telegram channel for further updates!
Great!! Cant wait for next Sunday Smiley

Great work team

You should start using quotation marks so people know you are quoting and not writing yourself. It looks like you are one of the team members writing an announcement.
Anyways, good news, it was a long ICO and the team must be tired but the real hard work is only begging.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
My god, how many of these potcoins are there?

This is not really a Potcoin as you describe it.
Paragon is a company who will make a framework for legal Cannabis distribution and so on.
I suggest you go read up on the website before you claim it as a 'potcoin' Smiley

Some people still aint getting this project.
Everyone should read this thread or whitepaper. If you are too lazy to read, you can always watch the video's posted on YouTube!

This project really isnt another Potcoin!
So much more!!

Here's a video interview with the CEO of Paragon.
Might be good to have a look at it for all the people who call this another 'potcoin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-vwPlDdF-o
Activity: 168
A whole community is waiting for a real and serious framework around cannabis, its therapeutic virtues and benefits having been proven for several decades, its enthusiasm at the scientific level will open a new world of medical treatment and this is what paragon inverts for an entire ecosystem benefits for all actors and patients.
Pages:
Jump to: