Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 61. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Cultiva Hanfmesse in Vienna

The 10th Austrian cannabis fair will take place in Vienna from 6 to 8 October. More than 100 booths will be waiting for visitors who meet in the middle, attend conferences, breath of glass and a big free evening.

Paragon devs should check this out! If they can attend they will definitely get some free marketing for the Paragon blockchain by bloggers and websites that post articles. Anything blockchain related is
nice clickbait for writers and we need paragon to get some facetime in the real world Smiley
Is Paragon attending events in countries they target first?

This should be great for Paragon if they can be present at this expo.
Get a booth, just put Jessica in it... thats all this project needs Wink

Just kidding! Paragon needs to be out there even at expo's not blockchain related.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The 10th Austrian cannabis fair will take place in Vienna from 6 to 8 October. More than 100 booths will be waiting for visitors who meet in the middle, attend conferences, breath of glass and a big free evening.

Paragon devs should check this out! If they can attend they will definitely get some free marketing for the Paragon blockchain by bloggers and websites that post articles. Anything blockchain related is
nice clickbait for writers and we need paragon to get some facetime in the real world Smiley
Is Paragon attending events in countries they target first?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Don't be worried by the ico, things going very well and the paragon team handle things greatly. The exposure and visbility of paragon is really nice. The amount raised is good, and when the project will launch some features, the price will go very high, just a patience game !

How much money have they actually raised so far? On the website there's only the amount of sold tokens to be found.

multiply that by the price and there ya go Wink

I think paragon raised $2348101+. this is big money they raised. but for project not enough. this project is big project and will be goes up if paragon raise hardcap. i hope they will success this hardcap.
many investor wait till end day to invest. Cheesy hope they invest soon before a whale join this ICO
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
paragon will open 29 offices in state. what about paragon will physically open worldwode offices too or only in state?

they will open world wide offices , but don't expect that to happen any time soon. the project has to get of the ground first.

That will be great for us and for project. if paragon goes worldwide that means our future will be bright and everyone should hold token after ico if they want good benefit in future. personally i will hold my all token because this opportunity will not come again. soo excitement about paragon project.
just focus on short term first. Cheesy when this project success we can see paragon everywhere

PARAGON will eventually set its sights on the world stage and it will be in the near future but for the moment, they are doing a divide and conquer strategy which is a brilliant idea!

i think they will, they just need to test things out in their target region, otherwise a spread into other parts of the world would be just dumb, without testing it on your turfs.

i am looking forward to an expanse in the near future, but on short term, lets stay where we are Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
paragon will open 29 offices in state. what about paragon will physically open worldwode offices too or only in state?

they will open world wide offices , but don't expect that to happen any time soon. the project has to get of the ground first.

That will be great for us and for project. if paragon goes worldwide that means our future will be bright and everyone should hold token after ico if they want good benefit in future. personally i will hold my all token because this opportunity will not come again. soo excitement about paragon project.
just focus on short term first. Cheesy when this project success we can see paragon everywhere

PARAGON will eventually set its sights on the world stage and it will be in the near future but for the moment, they are doing a divide and conquer strategy which is a brilliant idea!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Don't be worried by the ico, things going very well and the paragon team handle things greatly. The exposure and visbility of paragon is really nice. The amount raised is good, and when the project will launch some features, the price will go very high, just a patience game !

How much money have they actually raised so far? On the website there's only the amount of sold tokens to be found.

I think paragon raised $2348101+. this is big money they raised. but for project not enough. this project is big project and will be goes up if paragon raise hardcap. i hope they will success this hardcap.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl

Celebrities won't make experience investors buy more, that is only for the common people, or the ones that like said celebrity, there are always people that will invest only in it, so why not have them? it won't damage the project, jut doesn't put a bad one, that can be really shameful.

because it just brings in more weak hands, more volatility, and less stability
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Did you post it here, because Paragon is applying? Or did you just post here because it was cannabis?

By the way, I checked the page and couldn't see anything about Paragon.
Its okay sir, any development of the cannabis will benefit Paragon.
But its not an english site, i cant understand it  Grin

we can waiting english news/review after that.
Activity: 588

Activity: 168
Like our Swiss neighbors, varieties of cannabis that are strongly dosed in cannabidiol (CBD) and very low in THC, complying with French legislation (-0.2% THC), come on the market by Switzerland. Sweetweed already markets CBD cannabis varieties and CBD resins, containing approximately 15% CBD and -0.2% THC, as well as infusions.
Activity: 490

Did you post it here, because Paragon is applying? Or did you just post here because it was cannabis?

Its okay sir, any development of the cannabis will benefit Paragon.
But its not an english site, i cant understand it  Grin
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 182

I am not worried, just trying to find a logical explanation why things go different then I expect. This helps me understand and possibly change my mind on the way I should approach ICO's.
I think paragon is a great project, and they have one of my favorite crypto logo's ! I think its awesome Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Recently I got a news that some colleges of a state in U.S. will start teaching a course of medical uses of Marijuana. It needs motivation and the government should promote the medical uses to youngsters so that they know its real purpose and have knowledge of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I am a pretty big fan of the paragon project and im wondering why the ICO is not going very rapid. I know the ICO MANIA is a bit over, but a project like this one
with a lot of social media exposure should be able to sell out no? What am i missing ? Cheesy
Activity: 630
End price target $2.50 would be nice. next price change after 15 hours

Thats a very nice price!
Curious how much they will sell at that rate. I'm very glad I bought some tokens at a much lower price Smiley. Cant wait to see this token listed Smiley
Activity: 211

Pages:
Jump to: