Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 69. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hello everyone, I will invest into this nice project. Can someone tell me what is the Promo Code (how to get one, what does it give) please ?

Thank you Smiley

It will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel. So, you better join it if you have not already.

Ok so it's better to invest now or wait sunday ? Because if I wait sunday the price will be higher :/

I don't know what to do.

Do what feels comfortable. Invest what you can afford to miss , even though Paragon seems like a solid ico  any thing in crypto is still a high risk investment. If you have doubt you can always buy some now, see how comfortable you are with your investment, and buy more later if you feel good about it

True words and this goes for every investment someone makes. Just spent as much as you can be able to lose in worst case, never invest all your money. Sometimes it is not even the fault of a scam project that you lose some money, because markets are volatile and sometimes coins lose a lot of value in the one moment, or get a lot in the other.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, I will invest into this nice project. Can someone tell me what is the Promo Code (how to get one, what does it give) please ?

Thank you Smiley

It will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel. So, you better join it if you have not already.

Ok so it's better to invest now or wait sunday ? Because if I wait sunday the price will be higher :/

I don't know what to do.

Do what feels comfortable. Invest what you can afford to miss , even though Paragon seems like a solid ico  any thing in crypto is still a high risk investment. If you have doubt you can always buy some now, see how comfortable you are with your investment, and buy more later if you feel good about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.

right now ico is open and acceptable price. don't late if want to avail this opportunity. i also bought some PRG token for my future. if you really want good return then buy now and hold them until u can. i can see my good future with paragon project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Where I can see how much money is collected in ETH ?
in PARAGON website this information only in tokens, Backed by 29219 participants it's amazing how many investors. but what is the sum?
Ive been asking for their ETH address for some time but no one seem to wanna share it. Right now you can just calculate the approximate sum.
But its impressive that even with the current crypto crisis,  paragon ICO is going relatively well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I bought some PRG token for myself today. Not too late and prices are still acceptable.
Wait to see the development of Paragon.
I hope it will land on the moon after the ICO ends and the exchanges are going on.  Cool
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
next price change is 5 hours. when crowd sale actually end? is it until all sold out?

That would have taken years.

CROWDSALE

Sep 15, 2017, 11:00 AM -
October 15, 2017, 11:00 AM
1 USD - 2.50 USD
Min purchase - 1 USD in crypto equivalent
Price increases by $0,05 per day.

So it will end on 15 October.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
next price change is 5 hours. when crowd sale actually end? is it until all sold out?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.

Ok finaly I did my invest now to be sure since the promo code will not be given to everyone. Good luck everyone for this project ! And good luck for those who wait the promo code !

Good call! Maybe you get to invest more with the promo code, who knows Wink. Good luck!
Activity: 59
Did she got her gmail back?
I hope they make more money than they paid for advertising this bubble.

i think they paid quite a lot of money. I saw facebook ads for this. but the ICo seems to be going well enough.
Well, depends what you thing is well. It doesn't show funds raised, and they seem to be spending probably more than 300-400 BTC for advertising it everywhere (I mean, platinum spot at coinschedule! and it's popping up everywhere, along wit tons of negative comments)

it's a nice scheme, but ok lets say it is going well for a Ponzi

in PARAGON website this information only in tokens, Backed by 29219 participants it's amazing how many investors. but what is the sum?
I'd be interested too, doesn't show at tokendata and cryptocompare.
Merit: 252

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.

Ok finaly I did my invest now to be sure since the promo code will not be given to everyone. Good luck everyone for this project ! And good luck for those who wait the promo code !
Merit: 252

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Its a good thing to join the telegram Chanel, especially you can have a bonus soon, very nice for people who still not invest in paragon. Don't miss one of the last chance, after that the price will raise a lot on exchange, really a nice project with a lot of possibility and a huge target market.

This bonus thing has completely passed me. Where, how, when can I get it? Only in telegram?

Yes, the coupon code will be announced on telegram and on Sunday.
Merit: 250

i think they paid quite a lot of money. I saw facebook ads for this. but the ICo seems to be going well enough.

yes they paid and spread the world advertisement because this is reputed project and going very well. thats mean i everyone should know paragon now live and going to be on top list. personally i am so excited with paragon project. really amazing growing. i think everyone in this threat asking if they have question and then going to invest on paragon ICO page.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Its a good thing to join the telegram Chanel, especially you can have a bonus soon, very nice for people who still not invest in paragon. Don't miss one of the last chance, after that the price will raise a lot on exchange, really a nice project with a lot of possibility and a huge target market.

This bonus thing has completely passed me. Where, how, when can I get it? Only in telegram?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 256
Merit: 102
For all those wondering, the source code for reviewed byABDK and is available here: https://github.com/paragon-coin/token
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 59
Pages:
Jump to: