Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 70. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
all projects lately loosing steam at end due to no bonus at end. we should change that. should be surprise bonus for last some days might add some excitement.
but it 's not fair for who invest first. they take the risk so they need bonus for their action
totally agree, The early bird will catch worms.

I think the bonus won't be bigger than the early investor, they can't just reward late investors more than the early ones, so they must think of something that will make happy both Cheesy, let's hope they thought of something pretty good.

Probably you are right and reward will not be high but on the other hand every bonus on top your investment is free money  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
all projects lately loosing steam at end due to no bonus at end. we should change that. should be surprise bonus for last some days might add some excitement.
but it 's not fair for who invest first. they take the risk so they need bonus for their action

I think the bonus won't be bigger than the early investor, they can't just reward late investors more than the early ones, so they must think of something that will make happy both Cheesy, let's hope they thought of something pretty good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Hello everyone, I will invest into this nice project. Can someone tell me what is the Promo Code (how to get one, what does it give) please ?

Thank you Smiley

It will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel. So, you better join it if you have not already.
Activity: 686
Acceptable that you feel insecure. But a good research on the project and sure Team will reassure you. They are very committed and focused on the goal. And the project beyond visionary is very promising
Activity: 392
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello everyone, I will invest into this nice project. Can someone tell me what is the Promo Code (how to get one, what does it give) please ?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 476
I'm really glad I got involved with this project, even more so when I saw the partnerships with other projects I already involved myself in. Very reassuring. The cannibis industry is something that I have known for a long time, and this will undoubtedly slot in and boost the industry.

Same like you i was doubt. and i read more about it and come here on threat and talk more and more with peoples and dev got really amazing answers those i was want. checked market reputation and now i am satisfied 100% with paragon project. and me and my friends invested some some big amount on paragon project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
If they succeed, the cannabis industry is going to get bigger and better.
Every bussines is booming when they hit internet Cheesy and no "if" we know it succeed Cheesy

oh we past page 100 already and yes they will succeed and this project will getting bigger for sure. just look at the ppl contributing for it like the game. hope other countries will follow soon.
I love the community that is surrounding Paragon ICO. With nice dev team, awesome marketing (the game on instagram) and couple of institutional investors this will be very profitable investment  Wink
Indeed i agree Smiley one of the strongest think in icos and crypto projects is community Smiley without support from community projects rarely rise

yes and thats it, we have a strong community, a talkative dev, a very good project, a really hot ceo Smiley overall everything perfect to rise to the moon Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
can it happen that they will take the money and burn the pragon coin??
can it happen that they will never be on a coin exchange??

Theoretically, but highly unlikely. Plus since we know who's behind the project (a team of highly skilled and honest individuals in my opinion) you could sue them.
Activity: 168
Every bussines is booming when they hit internet Cheesy and no "if" we know it succeed Cheesy

oh we past page 100 already and yes they will succeed and this project will getting bigger for sure. just look at the ppl contributing for it like the game. hope other countries will follow soon.
I love the community that is surrounding Paragon ICO. With nice dev team, awesome marketing (the game on instagram) and couple of institutional investors this will be very profitable investment  Wink
Indeed i agree Smiley one of the strongest think in icos and crypto projects is community Smiley without support from community projects rarely rise
Activity: 537
I'm really glad I got involved with this project, even more so when I saw the partnerships with other projects I already involved myself in. Very reassuring. The cannibis industry is something that I have known for a long time, and this will undoubtedly slot in and boost the industry.
Activity: 518

I love the community that is surrounding Paragon ICO. With nice dev team, awesome marketing (the game on instagram) and couple of institutional investors this will be very profitable investment  Wink
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Have you tried contacting any of the devs on their official website? Let's not be so quick to jump to conclusions, or anything,  not just yet. But I do understand your concern regarding  the code auditing process.  Wink

I have written and have received no real answers. I'm not jumping to conclusions, I'm simply asking questions and have received zero answers or responses of any kind from any member of the paragon team. And it's not just me, they have gone completely silent. That's sketchy. They are in the middle of a 200 million dollar ICO and can't take 1 minute to answer a very serious question about said ICO? That is not at all normal.
Hey, you can join their telegram group if you want a quick answer, they are still active there.

The one moderating the page may be busy right now, they don't answer many questions here, this is for announcements only and for the community to discuss, the telegram group though, they can question there, or a more the here at least.
I think the best way for questions is Telegram. The team is responding very fast there, but only if you ask the right question. Before asking a question you should do your own research. So many people in there asking the same questions all the time.

imo most people are waiting until the end to see how many people have contributed at all, so they can make their decision upon these to invest in this project. and yes, no bonus at the end of the ico is not productive enough...
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

You could be right. Maybe it's not just because of the market uncertainty that investments are slower. Need to spice it up with some announcements and incentives.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 350
Have you tried contacting any of the devs on their official website? Let's not be so quick to jump to conclusions, or anything,  not just yet. But I do understand your concern regarding  the code auditing process.  Wink

I have written and have received no real answers. I'm not jumping to conclusions, I'm simply asking questions and have received zero answers or responses of any kind from any member of the paragon team. And it's not just me, they have gone completely silent. That's sketchy. They are in the middle of a 200 million dollar ICO and can't take 1 minute to answer a very serious question about said ICO? That is not at all normal.
Hey, you can join their telegram group if you want a quick answer, they are still active there.

The one moderating the page may be busy right now, they don't answer many questions here, this is for announcements only and for the community to discuss, the telegram group though, they can question there, or a more the here at least.
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: