Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 99. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I've  seen a lot of people tweeting about it myself
Activity: 19
It is amazing to see how many people are talking about Paragon now
Activity: 18
The spaces should fill up quickly, it seems on the US west coast cannabis start-ups are begging for space.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I think paragon will be very interesting to watch. Full disclosure, I have taken part in the pre-ICO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Reading up a lot about Paragon ICO in the news. Good job guys.
Marketing will be everything for this project to accomplish success. We move a step forward to the legalisation of weed.

Additionaly, PARAGON offers a solid business model such as offering a comprehensive plan to revolutionize the Cannabis industry, making it attractive to investors and enthusiasts alike.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
We've talked about 60 pages about the legal status and health effects of cannabis, but we've barely discussed Paragon's business model. Paragon's main activity is renting out real estate to cannabis businesses. Shouldn't we be more concerned about the financial side of that activity?

Which aspects do you have in mind?

For example:

• How much a business in a ParagonSpace would need to make to pay the rent.
  • The current and future state of the office real estate market in the targeted cities, and whether that poses a risk or opportunity.
  • Whether Paragon can attract enough businesses to ParagonSpaces to RoI. What if half the office remains empty?
  • The ParagonAccelerator, what's the incentive for startups to convert cash to PRG?
  • The token fund for the non-profit legalization startups
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Interesting.

I invest during the presale

XD, lucky you, I got here late to the party, well not late, but in the middle of it, so I didn't get the bonuses, but at least I'm in, so yeah.

It's third phase of pre-ico and if you don't have 10.000$ you will be waiting ico like us.

If you have 10.000$ to invest in paragon, well good choise sir Smiley

You can also buy with less now.
Its just a 5% bonus if you buy now below the 10k Smiley. So people with not that kind of money can also invest in this project right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
anyone smoke marujauana ?  Grin Grin Grin
Yes, on occasion,  as small quantities are legal for recreational use within my area. I'd imagine a startup like this, has attracted many Cannabis advocates!
Please remember,  if you use, then use responsibly!

I always though if you were gonna legalize , it should be regulated like alcohol. you can't smoke and drive and all that.
It's mandatory to regulate them, ther is no possibility that government will lagalise cannabis is they won't be strictly regulated. As far as I know in every country you can't drive after using any stimulants or strong medicaments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

never smoked, well friends did, but i just smelled the smoke of it and was high Smiley i dont have the need to even test it >< i got my alcohol and thats fine with me Smiley

neverthless guys, buy some token Smiley get paragon !
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Was the token cap reached on the first two tiers? (or did they reach timecap Before sellout)? thanks

As I understand both were sold out, but not 100% sure. Would be great to hear something from devs Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Marketing will be everything for this project to accomplish success. We move a step forward to the legalisation of weed.

They have clearly shown to be very good at marketing. Snagging a big rapper like The Game to promote the Paragon ICO several times on Twitter. This alone makes it a good idea to invest into the ICO. Big hype/good marketing surrounding a token/coin equals great value for flipping after the ICO and bigger changes of the coin coming to bigger exchanges.
Activity: 476
Am i getting this correctly that IOTA will provide the database for Paragon?
I'm still struggling to understand the partnership Smiley

ParagonCoin is a new project in the agricultural technology and logistics realm aiming to revolutionize the increasingly legal and growing cannabis market in the United States. Paragon will be using IOTA for, among other things, its unique capacity to do large scale data integrity ensurance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Was the token cap reached on the first two tiers? (or did they reach timecap Before sellout)? thanks
Activity: 476
how can you control the number of cannabis you have grown? whether there are few of its will be sold to make drugs?  Huh

i think paragon team know better and they already show complete project on white paper. you can ready white paper for more details.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Am i getting this correctly that IOTA will provide the database for Paragon?
I'm still struggling to understand the partnership Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Could someone explain more about the partnership with IOTA? When I try to access the site, it shows a broken link and this is also happening in the rewards campaign! I hope this Marijuana project works, because the others did not work out.

Well I can give you the phrase of the whitepaper:

4. COLLABORATION WITH  IOTA
For Data Integrity and distribution we will utilize IOTA which has no scaling limitations
on transactions. Through IOTA’s next generation distributed ledger ‘Tangle’ which consists
of a pure Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) instead of a sequential chain of blocks ParagonCoin
will be able to transmit and secure all kinds of data in a tamper proof fashion for free. Via
IOTA we can build an entire end-to-end verifiable audit trail of all the data and information
pertaining to the cannabis produce for free at a fine granular level in real time, ensuring full
transparency of provenance and meta information such as whether the cannabis is organi
-
cally grown, exact amounts of pesticides/herbicides used, eco friendly certifications, THC/
CBD ratio etc. Having a complete data audit trail with cryptographically ensured integrity of
every aspect from production to consumption will be a game changer in enabling a thriv
-
ing and sensible cannabis industry.In the future ParagonCoin will also explore utilizing the
unique approach that the IOTA platform takes to ‘oracles’, identity and other parts of its
development roadmap.
Activity: 52
Hi,

i have send IOTA to buy PARAGON from Bitfinex wallet to this adress QNGRLUAQEHCNSQMLTUSCXRKPZKCNGLYPB9SDSXNJOMGM9QVOTGKULOAQMOWYEKCTXCK9VPZLNUYKKJO NZCKMIPUZLC

=> i don't have TXID  Embarrassed

Paragon will return my funds ?

Thanks for your help.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Interesting.

I invest during the presale

XD, lucky you, I got here late to the party, well not late, but in the middle of it, so I didn't get the bonuses, but at least I'm in, so yeah.

It's third phase of pre-ico and if you don't have 10.000$ you will be waiting ico like us.

If you have 10.000$ to invest in paragon, well good choise sir Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 588
Yes, on occasion,  as small quantities are legal for recreational use within my area. I'd imagine a startup like this, has attracted many Cannabis advocates!
Please remember,  if you use, then use responsibly!

I always though if you were gonna legalize , it should be regulated like alcohol. you can't smoke and drive and all that.
Pages:
Jump to: