Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 95. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
The crowdsale is live now!

https://paragoncoin.com/en
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that market sentiment will change during the token sale. So many investors are very scared right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
looks like they accepting USDT as a payment method now. easier for investing in fiat

I don't know if it's that easy. I tried to deposit USDT into Bitfinex but they require ID and you need to fill in a form declaring you're not a terrorist. Not sure how a form is going to protect you from a terrorist if you're ever in the unlucky situation you meet one, but whatever. Tongue Oh, and it can take up to 19 days to process that form! It seems USDT has almost as much red tape as USD. Maybe more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good move to update webpage so the sold out funding from presale is displayed. Keep up the good work
I just found out Paragon and Growers International teamed up a couple of days ago, that's cool. Congratulations. Here's the article:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14682891.htm
That's an awesome news. But do you know any exact details about that? There is not really much information regarding the details in the linked article.

Going by the description of Growers International there seems to be a bit of overlap with Paragon. But I think Growers International is more focused on the transactions and distribution, and Paragon more on the real estate, online platform and incubator.
Didnt see the fiat option, that is rarely seen (unless you go with bitcoin Suisse)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looks like they accepting USDT as a payment method now. easier for investing in fiat
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Does anyone else think the obvious name for this should have been PARAGON Tokin' instead of token? I have expressed doubts in my previous posts. Most of my concerns were answered to my satisfaction. Thanks again for being responsive to the community.
Activity: 658
The partnership with iota will be a real plus for Paragon. If they integrate the iota payment solution on the paragon platform the benefit willl be huge. The visibility of paragon is at a maximum, very great !

I doth think the team should go with any partnership with IOTA, there are alot of question marks in front of IOTA team lately instead of the team to provide answers to these questions, they are trying to deflect their responsiblility.

The project can sell itself if the team get things right
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i saw news about partnership with IOTA. What else this partnership bring other then allow investing in with IOTA? Just wondering

more partner, more better.
not all investor like IOTA, and some investor like using IOTA.
so, we just take good reason from this partnership.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The crowdsale is live now!

https://paragoncoin.com/en
Activity: 144
has the sale started, can barely see the counter moving?

Bought in right when it started
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The partnership with iota will be a real plus for Paragon. If they integrate the iota payment solution on the paragon platform the benefit willl be huge. The visibility of paragon is at a maximum, very great !
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I just found out Paragon and Growers International teamed up a couple of days ago, that's cool. Congratulations. Here's the article:

That's an awesome news. But do you know any exact details about that? There is not really much information regarding the details in the linked article.

has the sale started, can barely see the counter moving?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i saw news about partnership with IOTA. What else this partnership bring other then allow investing in with IOTA? Just wondering

They said that they will integrate IOTA payments in the platform, which is so good, IOTA has almost zero fees with transactions
Activity: 686
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Both Bitcoin and Cannabis are just starting to become more mainstream. Once they are both legalized and socially accepted this coin will be MASSIVE! Can't wait to see what they do.
Activity: 798
How will the decline of eth impact the fundraiser? will token cap be raised or just stick with the volatility and expect to return to higher ground?
Would be a unfair regarding all the big investors who invested with their eth before. Think they will go on with the current token cap, prices will go up again sooner or later, so there would be no problem at any point.
Ur right, the rules and conditions should be the same for all. Besides, judging by the pre sale, the interest in this project is huge and there shouldnt be any problems with reaching their goal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
How will the decline of eth impact the fundraiser? will token cap be raised or just stick with the volatility and expect to return to higher ground?

Would be a unfair regarding all the big investors who invested with their eth before. Think they will go on with the current token cap, prices will go up again sooner or later, so there would be no problem at any point.
Pages:
Jump to: